Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (309797 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

Ofcourse, I know, after doing my personal search on the said luubbiish lies kiss

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Their constant need to lie just to impress other people is a reflection of their low self esteem grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

The rubbish doesn't exist, they just make up nonsense all over the place to fool themselves.

keep telling yourself that.

We'll give you more heart problems with out progress...

Just sit back and relax
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
Op, if you have pictures of these company's product..pls help sons of the fallen angel heartache

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5668954_img6183_png2c776fbed176711d6bf2998467e82e2a

You are copying and pasting from random online business directory like the above pic which doesn't mean the rubbish you posted exist.

Imagine some village backyard distilleries bottling whisky.

Drink that adulterated oogoro rubbish and die. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

Their constant need to lie just to impress other people is a reflection of their low self esteem grin grin

No wonder the thread is as dry as new pounded akpu, and filled with road sides shops, oops cheesy I meant ' companies grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Viergeachar: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

EXCUSE ME, WE ARE TALKING LAGOS NOT OSHIOGBO, ABEOKUTA OR IBADAN

What difference does it make?

Who cursed you flatiyeasterners with inferiority complex?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5668954_img6183_png2c776fbed176711d6bf2998467e82e2a

You are copying and pasting from random online business directory like the above pic which doesn't mean the rubbish you posted exist.

Whaaaaaaatiiiiii shocked
Whisk gini grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

this guy. You funny.

Stop embarrassing yourself here man.

Even your people are bored with your antics

Igbos are industrialist..deal with that!

Kp manufactures pharmaceutical products as well, so calm down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Pwayne2016(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ogidi people are mostly into Pharmaceuticals and Beverages,all the Companies are owned by Ogidi Indigienes and sited in Ogidi

from Kp to Iyke enterprises to Tempest to Alben(Pals)...

here we dont drink dry gins made in Agbara but the one made in Ogidi

Proudly Nwa Ogidi for Life
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
this guy. You funny.

Stop embarrassing yourself here man.

Even your people are bored with your antics

Igbos are industrialist..deal with that!

Kp manufactures pharmaceutical products as well, so calm down.

Yes, fake products and fake palm wine industrialists... grin grin

Abeg show us the picture one the whisky den manufacture from your village backyard distillery.. grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Ogidi people are mostly into Pharmaceuticals and Beverages,all the Companies are owned by Ogidi Indigienes and sited in Ogidi

good to spot my kinsman.

Don't mind these Afonjas.

The only company they boast of is glo and forte oil.

Shameless bunch
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pwayne2016:

Abge show us the picture of the village gin and the distillery sef.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

Abge show us the picture of the village gin and the distillery sef.. grin

I guess the ibojews doesn't seem to understand the implication of the said company. Who dash the ibo wine tapper the patent-ee, right to produce, copy whisky wine? grin that dude should be arrested and persecuted asap for that illegal wine under ground wine company, opps shop, I mean..sef grin

Lmao cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

I guess the ibojews doesn't seem to understand the implication of the said company. Who dash the ibo wine tapper the patent-ee, right to produce, copy whisky wine? grin that dude should be arrested and persecuted asap for that illegal wine under ground wine company, opps shop, I mean..sef grin

Lmao cheesy

They come u with the dumbest rubbish ever. They are crude, crass, unsophisticated and their world view is very shallow.

These Igbos are obviously very shallow and unintelligent. grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
FKO81:
THE LARGEST ELECTRONICS/ELECTRICAL MARKETS IN LAGOS (ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKETS, LADIPO AUTO PARTS MARKETS IN LAGOS, ASPANDA MARKETS LAGOS, TRADEFAIR MARKETS LAGOS, OYINBO MARKETS, ETC. AND THE MAJOR MARKETS IN ABUJA, ABA, ONITSHA, BENIN, PORTHARCOURT, JOS, KANO, KADUNA ETC. HAS HUGE IGBO PRESENCE

THE LARGEST BUILDING MATERIAL AND CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS MARKETS LIKE TIMBER MARKETS, CEMENT MARKETS AND GENERAL GOOD MARKETS HAS HUGE IGBO PRESENCE ALL OVER NIGERIA

Cometstar wire and Cable industries owned by Igbo man

Amazing igbos are truely great achievers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by justineu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Igbos are great.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
justineu:
Igbos are great.
[/s]

About that little correction.?

Den don take hatred and bitterness swear for you Igbos..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

Wicked!

Bro, this is wickedness! Ej'o.. Why, you form my hand oooo shocked

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
totit:

Wicked!

Bro, this is wickedness! Why, you form my hand oooo shocked

Lmao grin

The yeye ipob just take hand dig his own grave.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Ekealterego: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

But in there, the Igbo man was actually richer while the other family were broke.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by justineu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

So e pain you like this grin grin

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ekealterego:

But in there, the Igbo man was actually richer while the other family were broke.

According to the imaginary nollywood movie.

Get out of here with that nonsense abeg. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
justineu:
So e pain you like this grin grin
[/s]

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Ekealterego: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

According to the imaginary nollywood movie.

Get out of here with that nonsense abeg. grin grin
I played by your game. You used an imaginary Nollywood movie as a source of your celebration then I dug and countered you with the same "fact"
Get thee behind me Afonga.
Go and mine skulls...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by justineu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

"

grin grin grin
in the picture RMD will be like "WHO ARE THESE UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE" grin grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What's wrong with this fake bait and switch 419 ipobitch.

You said first IPP, not the first indigenous rubbish.

After getting caught, this silly villager is now shouting indigenous?

Show us where you said indigenous in your first post.

All you Igbos do is lie and do 419.

Oponu liar.

Tinubu/Lagos state built the first IPP in Nigeria PERIOD.

Dodomayana I guess you are now blind check the post you quoted initially,I clearly stated first indigenous IPP
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by NCP: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:

what do you sell apart from pepper and tomatoes grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
FKO81:

Igbos control all the "major markets " in Lagos, and other states

Igbos are leading in education

Igbos are leading in indigenous industries

Igbos are leading in sports

Igbos are leading in innovation

Igbos control Nollywood

NASENI Launches First wholly Made-In-Nigeria Motocycle

As a proof of potential capacities of the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) to provide necessary engineering and technology infrastructure for industrial development of Nigeria, the Executive Vice Chairman of the Agency, Dr.Mohammed Sani Haruna yesterday launched first ever wholly made-in-Nigeria motor cycle called ‘NASENI M1”. The motorcycle was test-run working perfectly. The 80C engine motorcycle was conceived, designed and manufactured, using local materials by Nigerian engineers at the National Engineering Design Development Institute (NEDDI)-one of the nine (9) research and development (R&grin) Institutes supervised by NASENI.

The Executive Vice Chairman of NASENI while riding on ‘NASENI M1’ himself within the factory complex of NEDDI in Nnewi, Anambra State

http://www.naseni.org/news-blog/2-latest-news/29-naseni-launches-first-wholly-made-in-nigeria-motocycle.html

Innoson only vehicles manufacturing firm in Nigeria

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company. It was founded by Innocent Chukwuma and runs a plant in Nnewi in the state of Anambra.[1][2]

70% of the car parts are produced locally[3] while the rest is being imported from Japan, China and Germany.[1]

Among the models of IVM are the five-seaters Fox (1,5 liter engine) and Umu (2 liter engine) as well as the mini-bus Uzo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Vehicle_Manufacturing

Geomeric IPP remains the first green-field integrated power project developed by a private indigenous consortium Prof Barth Nnaji
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
justineu:
in the picture RMD will be like "WHO ARE THESE UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE" grin grin

Ekealterego:

I played by your own game. You used an imaginary Nollywood movie as a source of your celebration then I dug and countered you with the same "fact"
Get thee behind me Afonga.
Go and mine skulls...
[/s]

lol @ ipob villager talking senseless and meaningless rubbish.

Abeg keep quiet, I don smack you down with TKO already.

You better enter backyard and join your fake palm wine facility business.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
FKO81:

Dodomayana I guess you are now blind check the post you quoted initially,I clearly stated first indigenous IPP

Lying 419 fake ipobitch.

Below was your initial post that I quoted.

I quoted your post so you can not lie. Internet don't lie or forget lies..

Confine your lies and 419 schemes to your ipobitch kind.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by justineu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

lol @ ipob villager talking senseless and meaningless rubbish.

Abeg keep quiet, I don smack you down with TKO already.

You better enter backyard and join your fake palm wine facility business.

grin grin
why are you always sounding like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
justineu:
why are you always sounding like a kid.

Coming from the same immature kid who posted pictures of common nollywood movie to claim his silly and shallow tribal and ethnic greatness.

Abeg look in the mirror and keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
deomelo:

The yeye ipob just take hand dig his own grave.. grin grin
I hope you watch the movie and understand the massage grin grin the Yorubas family was trying to show their wealth to Igbo industrialist, while his bank account is empty, Igbo family always discussing business, while Yoruba discussing Owanbe and food grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.