Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him (2392 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) / Singer Tekno Seen Conveying Transparent Truck With "Half-Unclad Ladies Twerking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by JamieNaij(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Starboy Worldwide Boss, Wizkid turned 27 today and on the eve of his birthday, he went to celebrate in the club.

Wizkid had ladies twerking for him, as he uses his hands to touch them.

He however refused to reveal his face, placing the spotlight on them only.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/wizkid-celebrates-his-birthday-with-big.html?m=1

LALASTICLALA mynd44 fynestboi

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by dmgr(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy booty day to him..

More booty fall on him
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
may b another baby mama loading
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Enjoy yourself
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Papiikush: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
is that babe naked? shocked
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Ehiscotch(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
That booty should come and fall on me. grin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Ehiscotch(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:
is that babe naked? shocked
Would her being unclad give you a boner? undecided
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Ehiscotch(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
While she was twerking Wizkid was giving her the masterstroke. #RideNaughtyRide.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Papiikush: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Would her being unclad give you a boner? undecided
Nigga...Why you talking about my dick? undecided
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by JamieNaij(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:

Gaay Alert
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Papiikush: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
JamieNaij:

Gaay Alert

I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus shocked

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by femolacqua(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy birthday Wizkid
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Lattop(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin mtcheeeeeewwww
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by Ehiscotch(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:

I thought "dickk" was a censored word; just like nakedd..
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by theNOISEmaker: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I thought "dickk" was a censored word; just like nakedd..
why would they censor someone's name??
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:17am On Jul 17, 2017
All I want for my birthday is a big booty h0e...

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime, Spotted With N1.4m LV Bag That Can Buy Your Car / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography, Net Worth, Birthdays | 2017 Prophecies / Davido Mocks Caroline Danjuma, Tonto Dikeh Over Plastic Surgery Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.