Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 (21449 Views)

Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF / Access Bank Front Line Intern Aptitude Test 2018 / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by freemeicid(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

2 Likes

Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by dicksonudehz: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys,
After so much struggle to get the past question on DPR here it is,private chat me 07038711444
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by Olumegzy: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
the best u can do is to share for everyone's perusal. Remember, it's not of he that wills nor of he that wrote highest...
dicksonudehz:
Hello guys,
After so much struggle to get the past question on DPR here it is, chat me up privately on 07038711443, for more information

1 Like

Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by purposelife: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anyone with correct information on dpr aptitude test please share. Is the questions the same for all categories of applicants? How many questions do they normally set and what is the duration for the test? Please, send me relevant past questions on lomiyebolu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by Dblaiz(f): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by dicksonudehz: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please stop contacting me,ma subscription is finish I can't send more to any one,I tried to paste the ones I have here but is not working,seems the size is bigger than the specified size of documents here,share with friends and love ones for those that I can share with,thanks
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by dicksonudehz: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Olumegzy:
the best u can do is to share for everyone's perusal. Remember, it's not of he that wills nor of he that wrote highest...
please stop contacting me,ma subscription is finish I can't send more to any one,I tried to paste the ones I have here but is not working,seems the size is bigger than the specified size of documents here,share with friends and love ones for those that I can share with,thanks
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by motivationspika(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
is the question going to be only objective or essay-based as well. we need to know even as we are trying our best to get fully prepared for the test
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by Donmudi1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
who will be leaving from benin to PH....
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by fertymer: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Please try to update the compleate DPR past questions on ur blog for everybody to download. I think its better than sending it to individual emails.Thanks
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by Tricia990(f): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeah. Thanks. It's really Helpful. but answers will help to study more as not everyone has knowledge of the questions outside His /Her discipline. Gracias.
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by munaski: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
To get the latest Department of petroleum test for all discipline within 2hour. READ BELOW. NOTE. DPR give real employment. Reading with past quesion gives you an edge over others.

Pay the sum of N1500 to the account below:
Account Name: Ogu Munachimso.
Account No: 0201109282
Bank: GTB

ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED

Send a text to this number 08063786724 containing your Full Name, email address and DPR Past Q & A. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your E-book to your email immediately.
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by chiebuka55: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
http://jobsmayor.com/dpr-past-questions-answers-cbt-department-petroleum-resources/

Using this DPR Past question will give you an edge over others. DPR aptitude tests comprise of questions from English, Mathematics, Current Affairs Questions and basic Environment /Safety / Oil and Gas.

For more, click here: http://jobsmayor.com/dpr-past-questions-answers-cbt-department-petroleum-resources/

Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by Tricia990(f): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by Udoyomessi: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Please i need past question, pls send to davdo4xel@gmail.com
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by seyimola(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please cn u send d dpr Q&A to me.. Seyiajibuwa@gmail.com
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by ishaq062(m): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2017
please kindly forward to : ishaq062@gmail.com
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by kennyfem(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Engineering Utilities - Electrical AT British American Tobacco
Job number: 17279BR
Job title: Engineering Utilities - Electrical
Appointment type: Permanent

REQUIREMENTS:

City & Guilds of London Institute Full Technology Certificate or National Diploma Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering will be an added advantage

Operate and ensure the Utilities/Engineering equipment are maintained in accordance to the standard operating procedures in order to continuously make the equipment to be 100% available according to standard maintenance practices in all or multiple equipment layout within the department/factory in meeting customers need.

Apply : https://kennysamlatestnews..com.ng/2017/07/engineering-utilities-electrical-at.html?m=1
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by MissJuliet(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Please you guys should help me out... I just checked my email yesterday and found out I was sent an email from DPR to cum for the exam on 27th..
I don't even know how there questions are.. Please u guys shud help me wit there past questions. Thanks .

@Azubuikejuliet@gmail.com
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by motivationspika(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2017
go to the main DPR forum,the one having up to 205 threads, you will find help there
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by itzhighque: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

PART 1
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

PART 2
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016-part-1/

Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by desmdprqst: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2017
DPR Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test. The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started inviting candidates for Aptitude test in batches. DPR aptitude tests comprise of questions from English, Mathematics, Current Affairs Questions and basic Environment /Safety / Oil and Gas.
Contact Mr Desmond on phone line - O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 - to get the DPR Past Questions and Answers now in your Email for a token both the general and specific questions for each course.
Re: DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 by desmdprqst: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2017
DPR Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test. The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started inviting candidates for Aptitude test in batches. DPR aptitude tests comprise of questions from English, Mathematics, Current Affairs Questions and basic Environment /Safety / Oil and Gas.
Contact Mr Desmond on phone line - O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 - to get the DPR Past Questions and Answers now in your Email for a token both the general and specific questions for each course .

(1) (Reply)

Police Service Commission Appoints 6 DIGs, Promotes 14 CPs, 230 SPs, others / Things You Should Never Say At Work / What Prominent Achievement Did You Make In 2016? Share With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.