Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

You May Not be Recognized Despite Your Effort - Jenny Elect Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You May Not be Recognized Despite Your Effort - Jenny Elect Nwachukwu (442 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo / Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You May Not be Recognized Despite Your Effort - Jenny Elect Nwachukwu by sweetmusictv: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
My name is Nwachukwu Jennifer Ocheze simply known as Jenny-Elect, an international ambassador for peace. I'm from Isiala Itu autonomous community in Obingwa local government in Abia state,Nigeria.

I had my secondary education at comprehensive secondary school Mgboko Itungwa in Aba,Abia state and my tertiary education in Adeniran Ogusanya college of education Ijanikin Lagos and university of Lagos respectively.

I like sincere and straight forward people. I like good music, travelling ,children and  of course,life itself because I believe if you're alive hardworKing and self confident ,you'll achieve your stated objectives.My genre of music is reggae/contemporary kind of music.

I want my music to be generally accepted.If it's gospel,it will preach peace and love because that is whatwe should do as musicians.

I play sax but wish to learn how to play violin and piano.We're musically inclined in my family because of our church then(Seventh day Adventist) and I started singing in the church choir when I was little.I admire Onyeka Onwenu right from childhood,her charisma impresses me a lot.She's very spontaneous and a  great motivator.I sing a lot especially in the bathroom and kitchen� I used to fabricate comical songs just to create fun and I'm still having the inspiration to write songs.I was highly influenced by old musicians like,Onyeka,Bright Chimezie,Alex O,Christy Essen,Edina,Fela and Raskimono,Lucky Dube,Chaka Chaka,Tony Braxton,R.Kelly,Luther,Mary J, Maria,Twine etc.The likes of P.P.paul,Buchi,Frank Edwards and Lara and others are not left behind.

l wish to perform in public,radio,TV,Concerts etc.I stand to be corrected at all times,mistakes are part of life and if you want growth,you must be ready to accept your mistakes and willing to rectify them as soon as possible.I could be nervous initially but I'll substitute it with boldness because if don't handle the nervousness,it turned to fear which is a great foe to success.

What inspired me to write songs is just personal experiences and sometimes,we disbelieve ourselves and our ability to do something different from what we're known for.We wail and get demoralized easily when we're not appraised verbally and otherwise,forgetting those hidden talents clamoring for utilization.It doesn't take me time to write a song,if I don't make it known,I'll be an ungrateful person to God who freely gave me the talent.

l will advice beginners to strongly build their confidence,it's all about your ability and what you can do, replace fear with self-assurance.A good session is all about planning and organizations.I practice as much as i can.I teach music especially children.I balance music with other obligations by taking things a step at time,making  preferential planning scale starting from the most pressing issues and need.

The title of my debut track is "I am different" I wrote the song to encourage people never to give up on their dreams no matter how long, just be self assured and industrious. You may not be recognized despite your effort instead you'll be criticised destructively just remember you're different,you'll stand out and sought for at the appropriate time because of your difference.

I am ready to collaborate and incorporate with diverse platforms in Africa. We can attain the greatest goal that has never been achieved before.

Follow me on social media

Instagram: @djennyelect, Twitter: @jennyelect and @sweetmusicng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Fine Foto Of Serena Willian As She Flaunt Her Belle / Beef Between Davido & Wizkid Was It Right For Tekno To Have Interfered? / 70 Percent Of Celebrities In Nigeria Are On Drugs – Okey Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.