Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo (40433 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by nairalaila: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uti Nwachukwu took to Instagram to call upon Jesus for the truth, as Pastor Fatoyinbo denied raping Busola Dakolo or any other woman even as an unbeliever.

Recall that Pastor Fatoyinbo who denied the rape allegation against him by Busola Dakolo, further claimed that several claims had been made before now, to extort money from him and his church which they never yielded to. He also said that he never had any private interactions with Busola, when his church started in 1999 at Ilorin. Pastor Fatoyinbo who further said that he expected to be confronted with the allegation before it was made public by the interviewer, Chude Jideonwo, stated that they will be taking up the case within the ambits of the law.

However Uti Nwachukwu who reacted to the statement, told Jesus to fix the issue and expose the truth. Read his statement below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/pastor-fatoyinbo-releases-statement-over-rape-allegation-against-him-by-busola-dakolo/

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by nairalaila: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by OTayobami(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
I will keep saying it that we won't rest again for now till Sunday when bbn go start for this coza matter....

Liked by Daddy Freezer, Timi Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's wife and 202,500 others

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by IamD18: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even Bloda Jesus is more confused.

[img]https://media./images/23e48d5746c7ec8bcef0c076b87eb9c9/tenor.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by GuestLog: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wait... You expect COZA to admit to anything? Some (sorry MOST) of these Pastors cannot practice what they preach. Yet they look so confident on pulpit you'd think your life is a waste.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by itspzpics(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa oo

Watch The Rape Allegation Video => HERE
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by odiereke(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
No matter what, the truth would definitely catch up with the lie.

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by landmark86: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
I felt bad as a Christian with some bad comments from the so called Christians/believers.
Are you people now telling me that there are no real men of God in Nigeria anymore? Nigeria has no turn to a place now where anyone can just wakeup a night and condemn anointed men of God, so bad. And we keep Christians keep encouraging rubbish. Even TB Joshua, Bishop Oyedepo have been condemned too in the past but what was the outcome, progress & success in their ministries.

Am not a COZA member but I know Pastor Fatoyibo way backs in Ilorin, is a true man of God, but i'll never be surprise with allegation like this because that's the only thing any woman can use against him being a very handsome, good looking man. Even our Lord Jesus was also condemn during his own time.

For Timi Dakolo & his wife, I never know what they intended to gain in this, but I pray the repercussion of this doesn't affect you and your children children in future. Because the words of God said" touch not my anointed one and do my prophet no harm".

For me, I stand out as a Christian to condemn this acts, Fatoyibo is innocent.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Every dead celebrity is now alive

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by emerged01(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
If pastor can confirm that there was a link between as far back 1999 in ilorin,then I believe something must happened between them which might not favour the other party.
Can a person like Busola Dakolo go that length to tarnish the image of that pastor?

8 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by GOFRONT(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad

He was already cruisin in Benz in 1999.....

Benz always in the news for the wrong reason

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by thesicilian: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
emerged01:
If pastor can confirm that there was a link between as far back 1999 in ilorin,then I believe something must happened between them which might not favour the other party.
Can a person like Busola Dakolo go that length to tarnish the image of that pastor?
I'm surprised at this question, is it because she's too holy to lie or is there something you are not telling us?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Freestainworld(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jesus is already disgusted by this issue.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Bossontop(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
undecided
Wetin consyn me......na to jus enjoy d show dey go

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Antoeni(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Any Body Believing this Story is a Dumb Foolish Dullard,
A Man came to Your House Raped You Effortlessly, Bought Drink From Outside ,Gave you and you Drank Freely , And he was Not Armed,You Never Screamed ,Shout or Put on any Form of Resistance,Even when he went Outside to get you Drink.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Waiting on Jesus is like a kid waiting on tooth fairy. Keep waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by oluwasegun007(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Am Patiently and honourably waiting for daddy freeze opinion to all this..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Maxcollins042(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
It was Lawrence Gerard Nassar in 2018 testifying in court and we all know where the sexual beast is now.

When pastor Biodun talked about testifying this 2019 little did I know he may be doing it court.

Just as the rape victims of Lawrence Gerard Nassar came forward to testify against him and put him behind bars, Biodun's should do same and incarcerate him where his shithole will be drilled by sexually starved schlongs for good measure (that's if he is guilty)

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

I felt bad as a Christian with some bad comments from the so called Christians/believers.
Are you people now telling me that there are no real men of God in Nigeria anymore? Nigeria has no turn to a place now where anyone can just wakeup a night and condemn anointed men of God, so bad. And we keep Christians keep encouraging rubbish. Even TB Joshua, Bishop Oyedepo have been condemned too in the past but what was the outcome, progress & success in their ministries.

Am not a COZA member but I know Pastor Fatoyibo way backs in Ilorin, is a true man of God, but i'll never be surprise with allegation like this because that's the only thing any woman can use against him being a very handsome, good looking man. Even our Lord Jesus was also condemn during his own time.

For Timi Dakolo & his wife, I never know what they intended to gain in this, but I pray the repercussion of this doesn't affect you and your children children in future. Because the words of God said" touch not my anointed one and do my prophet no harm".

For me, I stand out as a Christian to condemn this acts, Fatoyibo is innocent.

Self deception at it's peak.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by agro100(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by itsme01: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
undecided

Too many Dunce Africans,

A man from our locality is alleged to have raped many ladies who could had been our daughters rather than ask him to take a polygraph test.or lie dectector we pray for truth from God.

This is why fulanis would continue raping and killing weak Dunce till they stop praying and use their God giving senses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by osejie17(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
every celebrity wan sell market with this rape of a thing mcheteww
nxt you will hear the rape was inconclusive
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Like My Late Father in-law will say; RAPTURE WILL TELL..

If I was pastor Biodun I'll Make Amendment and Make Peace with GOD.....

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by NwaJozi: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Coza don blow
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo pator

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by NOL2dworld(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who IS INTERESTED TO GROW HIS/HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT LETS DO FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW MINE www.instagram.com/officialkpresh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ygv_9IZJgI
all the celebs who were anonymous wan use this story get one headline

swerve

hypocrites

they should both go to court and stop littering the cyberspace
profolaolu:
Yahoo Yahoo god of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos) / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.