Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,141 members, 7,867,317 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (394762 Views)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by signature2012(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol , be deceiving yourself. Just because you meet desperate women does not mean everyone is looking for nigerian man to marry or pursuing nigerian men. I don’t anyone who is looking to marry a nigerian man . It’s only nigerian men that are proclaim that women chase them. But from this thread , it’s look it’s the opposite , look like the men are pursuing women so that they can settle into the country.

From my little study,most Black American men dont want to settle down to have a family.They are so use to the baby mama syndrome.
I have met countless AA ladies complain about this.
It is a very big privilege Naija men are marry AA ladies.

6 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
MackyNaija:

Why is it a problem when two consenting people get into a relationship?

It happens worldwide, what's special about it when it happens in the US?

Why is 'settling into the country' the sole reason you think people marry?

There is nothing wrong with settling with people . But people should not be delusional that’s all . The truth of the matter is people tend be pickier when they have options . Nigerians tend to be very marriage focused even in this generation.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
signature2012:

From my little study,most Black American men dont want to settle down to have a family.They are so use to the baby mama syndrome.
I have met countless AA ladies complain about this.
It is a very big privilege Naija men are marry AA ladies.

How is it a privilege to date a Nigerian man?
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by signature2012(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

How is it a privilege to date a Nigerian man?

We dont behave like the normal AA men who most time want kids out of wedlock with numerous women.

7 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Paccus:
please, you guys should not reply her, Thats how she ferments trouble on every travel threads, ignore her now she is starting before she increases the trouble and chase people providing valuable lessons and experiences from this thread, The next thing now she will say Mackynaija is lying and nothing he is saying is True... she say Nigerian men are not desired, agree with her that she is correct at least her believe won't stop my American fiance from coming to Naija this Xmas to spend some time with me.

Lol, hope your finance is not like Angela from 90 day finance ? Come on guys , why would american women or man go to another continent to look for a partner? It usually because their undesirable in their own country.

1 Like

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
signature2012:

We dont behave like the normal AA men who most time want kids out of wedlock with numerous women.

Not AA men are like that , plus there are black men from other countries who are responsible . Plus nigerian men here have a reputation of being with numerous women. I’m not making this stuff up.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by signature2012(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

Not AA men are like that , plus there are black men from other countries who are responsible . Plus nigerian men here have a reputation of being with numerous women. I’m not making this stuff up.

American men are worst...
Let me say it again,let me connect you to a very good Naija man that will love you wholeheartedly.
A man that can prepare a very delicious Jollof rice with fried plantain. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
signature2012:

American men are worst...
Let me say it again,let me connect you to a very good Naija man that will love you wholeheartedly.
A man that can prepare a very delicious Jollof rice with fried plantain. tongue

Lol, be deceiving yourself , how are American men the worst ?
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by signature2012(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol, be deceiving yourself , how American the worst ?

You know better as a nurse.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Paccus: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol, hope your finance is not like Angela from 90 day finance ? Come on guys , why would american women or man go to another continent to look for a partner? It usually because their undesirable in their own country.
grin grin, person i video call with everyday is undesirable?? grin grin... believe whatever you want to believe but please don't try to derail this thread, Take your troubles to other thread... we don't want your problems on this one grin cheesy... please, i am begging kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Paccus:
grin grin, person i video call with everyday is undesirable?? grin grin... believe whatever you want to believe but please don't try to derail this thread, Take your troubles to other thread... we don't want your problems on this one grin cheesy... please, i am begging kiss kiss

You don’t know what don’t know .
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
signature2012:

You know better as a nurse.

American men are not the worst and nigerian men are not the best.

2 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerian men are the” worstest” in the world. End of story.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by AgreatMan: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol, be deceiving yourself , how are American men the worst ?

It's ok to be the antagonist. I am like that too, I like going against popular opinions.

However, I don't really dig this your lame attempt at "standing out from the crowd."

This is the second thread I am noticing this moniker. On the first thread I noticed u, I thought it was a one off but now it looks like it's a habit.

On to d topic, Nigerian guys, not African guys o, but Nigerian guys, we always have this strong influence on ladies of other countries.

Before u know it, they start learning how to cook jollof rice on YouTube. They start saying throwing pidgin English like "oga, u don taya cheesy." Before u say pim, their playlist starts changing to Naija jamz.

Even this Babyvet wey dey form ninja on top keyboard, if u meet her on the streets abroad, she go humble like Akamu wey dey wait for akara.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by signature2012(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

American men are not the worst and nigerian men are not the best.
You are right.We dont have to stereotype,it is all about individual personality.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
AgreatMan:

It's ok to be the antagonist. I am like that too, I like going against popular opinions.

However, I don't really dig this your lame attempt at "standing out from the crowd."

This is the second thread I am noticing this moniker. On the first thread I noticed u, I thought it was a one off but now it looks like it's a habit.

On to d topic, Nigerian guys, not African guys o, but Nigerian guys, we always have this strong influence on ladies of other countries.

Before u know it, they start learning how to cook jollof rice on YouTube. They start saying throwing pidgin English like "oga, u don taya cheesy." Before u say pim, their playlist starts changing to Naija jamz.

Even this Babyvet wey dey form ninja on top keyboard, if u meet her on the streets abroad, she go humble like Akamu wey dey wait for akara.

Lol, the problem I have that this popular opinion is only popular amongst nigerian men . It’s not a world wide opinion. The problem with nigerian men too damn arrogant too see their own flaws.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
MAKE UNA FREE HER NA! she is right. EOD. Oga macky shower us with pictures biko

2 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Beautyaddy: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
signature2012:

That's not true.

Nigerian men are doing exactly that.

So why has the number of baby mama in Nigeria increased?
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Paccus: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

You don’t know what don’t know .
lol, we agree with you, you are 100% right, nobody desires Nigerian men, Nigerian men are considered the worst of all men.. we appreciate you for unveiling this age long mystery to us..we are really grateful wink cool cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by signature2012(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

That's not true.

Nigerian men are doing exactly that.

So why has the number of baby mama in Nigeria increased?

Few Naija male celebrities are doing that unlike our AA brothers who see it as a culture.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Paccus: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oga Macky, you never still tell us how your 4.0GPA dey open way for you oo, that gist go encourage other students in US oo.. we are all learning from your experiences

7 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Paccus:

lol, we agree with you, you are 100% right, nobody desires Nigerian men, Nigerian men are considered the worst of all men.. we appreciate you for unveiling this age long mystery to us..we are really grateful

Oil deh your head bro. We are the worstest in the world. Shefini.

5 Likes

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Beautyaddy: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
signature2012:

Few Naija male celebrities are doing that unlike our AA brothers who see it as a culture.

That's still not true.

I know you might not want to believe it to remain in denial but Naija men are having babies too out of wedlock and they are not celebrities.

One of the reason is that most Naija women are no longer too much dependent on men as before so yes the culture of baby mama is gradually increasing in Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Paccus:
Oga Macky, you never still tell us how your 4.0GPA dey open way for you oo, that gist go encourage other students in US oo.. we are all learning from your experiences

Get married and get your green card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Beautyaddy: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol, the problem I have that this popular opinion is only popular amongst nigerian men . It’s not a world wide opinion. The problem with nigerian men too damn arrogant too see their own flaws.

lol!...Do you blame them?

Blame the women who easily fall in love with them na. cheesy

You must be a Nigerian woman who already understands and know the tricks of Nigerian men but most foreign women don't.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Paccus: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Oil deh your head bro. We are the worstest in the world. Shefini.
lol Boss, Thanks for your work on that K1 thread oo
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Paccus:

lol Boss, Thanks for your work on that K1 thread oo

Lol bro, just trying to help and give back. How is it going?
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Babyvet: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

You must be a Nigerian woman who already understands and know the tricks of Nigerian men but most foreign women don't.

Lol, I think foreign women are also getting to know nigerian men tricks.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
MackyNaija:

Stop deceiving people. Me wey still be small boy.. embarassed cry
Lol, it's ok o cheesy
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by signature2012(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Babyvet:

Lol, I think foreign women are also getting to know nigerian men tricks.

Last last,you both will still get married to a Naija man.

1 Like

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Drenimarcus(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
signature2012:

Last last,you both will still get married to a Naija man.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by MackyNaija(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Paccus, you asked a question and someone posted this response...

Babyvet:

Get married and get your green card.

Very Very Very narrow minded answer.

A young Nigerian acquires a Bsc, puts together thousands of $, packs his/her bags, and heads off to a foreign land and Babyvet thinks our greatest achievement will be to have married an American?

There are several options to regularizing one's stay in the US. 1 Masters and 2 PhD candidate self petitioned for themselves in 2017/2018.

Several companies have processed the H1b for at least 10 graduates I can think of as I type. This happened between 2018-2019.

As Lionlee has pointed out, in some situations, the paperwork was already filled before the wedding took place. 'Please stay in the U.S with me' naim remain make chics deh tell boys.

I won't be replying BabyV anymore, her thought process na one way.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (109) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.