Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad (50256 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
That's just silly, the industry evolved without much FG input, the Country doesn't have too many great locations for filming, the power situation is woeful, copyright infringement (who do you think is buying these movies and music? It's Nigerians in diaspora, most local Nigerians prefer N150 copyrighted junk they can buy at hold ups) just unbelievable, Sharia law is ravaging the North destroying any meaningful artistic or intellectual curiosity etc. and the only solution the FG can come up with is travel ban lmfao grin the stupidity of Nigeria is astounding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Sleyanya1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerian leaders have no moral right to even implement such.

7 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by emysometin: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Am ashame of dis dirty country called nigeria. Imagine d problem of our leaders. Irrelevant, wen they hv beta things to fix. Hw is going abroad to shoot music video their concern. Fools and illitrates as leaders, youths its ur time to take ova this country drop ur lappy and lets fight this shameless and selfish govt.
Thank u psquare 4 blasting them. Pepper dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
APC led Mamman Daura's government don dey mad o.

FG that always treating malaria in abroad are not ashamed of trying to intimidate hard working individuals doing their businesses from their private pockets as they wish unlike FG using taxpayers money to improving abroad infrastructures and economy.

Where is the president of Nigeria and one of taxpayers money presidential jets

Shame on APC federal government.

APC will soon come out to deny their restrictions ordered. Nigeria's musicians have to speak up before APC government ruined their careers.

Its time all the Nigerian artists come together with their registered political party with INEC to takeover government from these corrupt purposeless people in government house and Aso Rock.

Liberation master Maxi Nnamdi Kanu is right the Nigeria is nothing but the Zoo Republic.

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Raiders: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
it makes no sense. The federal government have only embarrassed themselves. They have shown again that they do not think deeply before they come with their decision. Entertainment is a global thing. As long as they ar not the ones sponsoring the videos, they don't have the right. Jayz can decide to shoot his video anywhere. Foreigners come to Nigeria to do videos. An actor can decide to shoot a video anywhere. Are there no Nigerian artiste that shoot videos in Nigeria. This APC government is begining to amaze me. They just dey do like people wey dey under some influence one can't explain.
first of all, The federal government was right in directing Nigerian musicians to produce their music in Nigeria. 95 percent of the dedicated fans of this musicians are Nigerians. how many percentage of South Africans, Americans, Europeans support, buy their music and attend their Nigerian music show. They make most of their money from Nigerians and will not be popular if not for the support they get from Nigeria. you also said entertainment is a global thing but how many times has a SA, UK, US musicians have produced their music in Nigeria. do you know the thousand of jobs and million of naira that will be generated if some of these artiste produce their music here. we need to learn how to support our own country

1 Like

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by misspineapple(f): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Foreign artiste travel to other countries to shoot videos,so wats d deal?

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by chloride6: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
it makes no sense. The federal government have only embarrassed themselves. They have shown again that they do not think deeply before they come with their decision. Entertainment is a global thing. As long as they ar not the ones sponsoring the videos, they don't have the right. Jayz can decide to shoot his video anywhere. Foreigners come to Nigeria to do videos. An actor can decide to shoot a video anywhere. Are there no Nigerian artiste that shoot videos in Nigeria. This APC government is begining to amaze me. They just dey do like people wey dey under some influence one can't explain.

Stop being clever by half abeg. Does the forex belong to Psquare? The guy had the effrontery to mock the FG, where is that done ?
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by joinnow: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its seem the cabal and Pmb want to learn from North Korean

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by pauloski12(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bleep d fg

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by joinnow: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its seem the cabal and Pmb want to learn from North Korean

Ban Ban Ban

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by ichado(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
This one weak me.

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Jflex07(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dsov2016:
If they want to leave let hem leave. What the government said is a step in the right direction. Imagine the number if jobs this could create. This was what I was just discussing with someone few weeks ago, even adverts meant for Nigerian goods and cosumption are being short in foreign countries. Just sit and don't be blinded by your emotions and think, just think of how many jobs can be created. The FG could have made it bad by imposing huge taxes on videos shot abroad
Shut up Zombie!

5 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Raiders:
first of all, The federal government was right in directing Nigerian musicians to produce their music in Nigeria. 95 percent of the dedicated fans of this musicians are Nigerians. how many percentage of South Africans, Americans, Europeans support, buy their music and attend their Nigerian music show. They make most of their money from Nigerians and will not be popular if not for the support they get from Nigeria. you also said entertainment is a global thing but how many times has a SA, UK, US musicians have produced their music in Nigeria. do you know the thousand of jobs and million of naira that will be generated if some of these artiste produce their music here. we need to learn how to support our own country
These countries you listed they provided 10000000000000 hours power supplies and everything their citizens paid their taxes for. But in Nigeria, government are stealing taxpayers money to built mansions, importing cars of their choice worth trillions of dollars from taxpayers money meant for infrastructures even 5 hours power supplies a day in Nigeria is a rocket science to Nigeria government. Medical facilities in Nigeria is nothing but corpses facilities.

Where is the president of Nigeria and one of taxpayers presidential jet?
APC government are mad on hard undiluted drugs.

6 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by CeeJay419(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dsov2016:
If they want to leave let hem leave. What the government said is a step in the right direction. Imagine the number if jobs this could create. This was what I was just discussing with someone few weeks ago, even adverts meant for Nigerian goods and cosumption are being short in foreign countries. Just sit and don't be blinded by your emotions and think, just think of how many jobs can be created. The FG could have made it bad by imposing huge taxes on videos shot abroad

5 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by NothingDoMe: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dsov2016:
This comment should be thrown into the dustbin. When will the government put tax on the money they spend on their kids abroad to study and live large. How about the exorbitant lifestyle they live on tax payers money? How many jobs has the FG created or plan to even create? Na Peter money you wan use create jobs.

Anarchy is loading in this country and I pity people like you who think they are safe because they are supporting the nonsense APC keeps doing to damage this country.

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Grace001: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
After reading all their(APC) write-up which i considered to be RUBBISH the most surprising one is the part where they said "urge the security agencies in the country to arrest Mr Peter Okoye" It really says a lot that they are even more clueless

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by GuntersChain(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
misplaced priority, big brother naija still dey pain dem. 100 days in london.

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
OK
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by DonBobes(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dsov2016:

Fg should fix our health sector and education first.

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Koolking(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why is Psquare taking it personal?

FG move is to encourage the big artistes empower the youngsters and engender growth in the industry.
Instead of taking the money outside our shores, you can bring the experts here thereby providing jobs to others.

FG has all the power to frustrate these so called +artistes with unfavourable policies. I would advise Psquare to watch it and act maturely.

1 Like

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
I gave up on this country the moment I realized all the children of a president are schooling abroad

Even the president himself sought solace in a foreign hospital. SMH

We have lost it in this country

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by NoBetterNigeria: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Weting you dey construct oga! You meant RESTRUCTURE cheesy

ebukahandsome:
You see? And some mofos will proudly beat their chest in support all these happenings in nigeria.
Listen, if you are nigerian and you are not in support of either biafra or reconstruction, THUNDER FIRE YOU
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by sapele914(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dsov2016:
1st logical post I came across,at least we still have Nigerians that think outside the box. Kudos to you.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by cigaricon(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
bencarson007:

Na wa for you o...
So with their own money, they can't choose where to do their own thing again?
But you support the useless government officials that fly with our commonwealth to do medicals,education and personal vacations abroad?
Do you know how much jobs we will have if the children of these government officials and their cronies school here ?
Do you know how much we will save if they are treated here?
Do you know how much the vacation resorts will make if these corrupt officials vacation here?
Do you know how many businesses will spring up if these corrupt officials take the lead and buy made in Nigeria?
Now they are saying they want to ban videos made outside Nigeria...
Take it from me, this government is not only clueless but they are utterly clueless.

Please calculate $4,000 by 63 days... That's the amount that your president have wasted on medical transportation alone. We never talk medical bills,estacode for the thieves that followed him and feeding... Abeg I no fit talk because I get headache.

All I have to say is abeg bros fear God small

No support crime because it is criminal to say do as I say and not as I do...

Bros i commot cap for you abeg. Well said, very well said

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Idoko619(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dsov2016:

Receive sense and stop been a slave to d govt

4 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by martineverest(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
I bet u, if they implement this policy, music and video producers will become richer most
. That's Y most of them are silent
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by cheta02(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
If we really want to patronise our local content then no lawmaker,judiciary and Executive should patronize foreign materials ranging from Education,Health facility et al.
The change you seek should reflect in your lives. My take is fix this country and place such ban then we can take this serious. Practice what you preach.

4 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by bejeria101(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2017
bencarson007:

Na wa for you o...
So with their own money, they can't choose where to do their own thing again?
But you support the useless government officials that fly with our commonwealth to do medicals,education and personal vacations abroad?
Do you know how much jobs we will have if the children of these government officials and their cronies school here ?
Do you know how much we will save if they are treated here?
Do you know how much the vacation resorts will make if these corrupt officials vacation here?
Do you know how many businesses will spring up if these corrupt officials take the lead and buy made in Nigeria?
Now they are saying they want to ban videos made outside Nigeria...
Take it from me, this government is not only clueless but they are utterly clueless.

Please calculate $4,000 by 63 days... That's the amount that your president have wasted on medical transportation alone. We never talk medical bills,estacode for the thieves that followed him and feeding... Abeg I no fit talk because I get headache.

All I have to say is abeg bros fear God small

No support crime because it is criminal to say do as I say and not as I do...

That guy level of dullardness is on anoda level. Didnt expect zombies to think much

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Tiffbuxas: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2017
I'm waiting o..... Very soon they will say our footballers must not play abroad too...... Foolish breed of animals in govt I don't blame them they've lost touch of lives realities...... Everything that affect me and you don't affect them... Except maybe death

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by JayB11(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
Sit down, drink enough water, den think of better ways to create jobs.

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by qiang(f): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] very useless country with a sick president.instead of them to pray for that vegetable they call a president,they are wasting their time on what doesn't concern them.they should treat their president here then they can talk to us

1 Like

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2017
let them make the country as great as these foreign countries and see as they consider it wise to make videos at home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.