Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable (2273 Views)

Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari / 2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says / Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable by DocHMD: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2017
doublewisdom:
Surely Kanu will be 'punished' after El' Rufai has been roasted to death and Buhari thrown off a cliff . After all, they made more inciting comments.

Exactly what I wanted to say. Kanu will be punished after Buhari, El-rufai, Ango Abdullahi, Junaid mohammed, Adamu Ciroma have all been tied to a stake and shot to pieces for all the inciting comments they've made for years even before Kanu came around just 2 years ago.

Kanu is only reacting to all their inciting comments which have gone unchallenged for years. They can't have more rights than Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable by tsdarkside(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
i think its a better idea to let the halfcast move around and make a complete fool of its self....

the nigerian goverment is smarter than you think...

it will make a fool out of it self and it will reveal our enemies in the world to us too....thats smart....
Re: Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable by Pedrop: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
This is quite commendable from both parties. Peace is all I need. Me i just wanna enjoy my life and have my children enjoy their as well, and that, under an atmosphere of fear, hate and absolute uncertainty, seems like a tall order.

God bless and preserve my dear Country.

God can only bless and preserve your dear country if only justice reigns. Is it only Igbos that will benefit from air and sea thriiving ports when established in Eastern part of the country. Why kill unarmed protesters instead of trying to address their issues with dialogue first ?

Ir is better we sink together than have a few lord it over others with such wickedness and impunity.
Re: Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable by Pedrop: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2017
tsdarkside:
i think its a better idea to let the halfcast move around and make a complete fool of its self....

the nigerian goverment is smarter than you think...

it will make a fool out of it self and it will reveal our enemies in the world to us too....thats smart....

And u are here discussing him. Who is the fool now ?

You wish he is ignored so that the evill status quo u enjoy devilishly will remain. Hahahaha, wake up. We are about to catapult you to your natural position without Igbos just like Benin republic and Togo brethren of yours.

Igbos are tired of managing you backwards all in the name to have peace and live as one without consideration and sacrifices from you guys
Re: Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable by koropotopoto: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
This is quite commendable from both parties. Peace is all I need. Me i just wanna enjoy my life and have my children enjoy their as well, and that, under an atmosphere of fear, hate and absolute uncertainty, seems like a tall order.

God bless and preserve my dear Country.
[/s]
i I polo you to extend that your peace desire to the dying people of Benue state

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable by tsdarkside(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Pedrop:

And u are here discussing him. Who is the fool now ?

You wish he is ignored so that the evill status quo u enjoy devilishly will remain. Hahahaha, wake up. We are about to catapult you to your natural position without Igbos just like Benin republic and Togo brethren of yours.

Igbos are tired of managing you backwards all in the name to have peace and live as one without consideration and sacrifices from you guys

the igbos are quarelling with each other now...who is realy the looser here??....nigeria or ipob..

now massob is telling ipob to get lost....sooooo,who is the real looser here??...
Re: Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Forget those lost souls abeg, they think they can speak for everyone as directed by Nnamdi kanu

me,led by an halfcast.....?....abomination!!!....

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Undergoing Plastic Surgery For 2019 / An Assessment Of 'financial Derivatives Company' That Recently Dubbed Osun Rich / Dancing Senators: Davido's Uncle And Dino Malaye Compete At Dangote's Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.