Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (83314 Views)

Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Limitless72(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Everywhere shit happens... But looking it from the other side of the coin Why should anybody criticise her for what she did E no/bin bad nuh..... #badbelle...izzallawd
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Whatever makes you feel comfortable in your own skin baby. Life is to short to be stingy on yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
what a life? the body that will still decade

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
bbbabes:
Upon surgery, my ass beat her own
I don't think she is competing with you.

7 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Kowor(f): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
First of all, it's her life, body and money. Secondly, I don't give a bleep.
Thirdly, nice body. smiley

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by girl4rmspace(f): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ngaoundal:
Instead of her to go for Bwest upliftment cheesy
she dey waste money on top wobbish.

Like u are not gonna hit that if she let you

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Abudu2000(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
bbbabes:
i bet you 99% of guys here checked you out grin grin ur ass is cool tho but why is it light toyota droplight?
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by muller101(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Satan
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by RealHaute: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
malificent:
Banging body. fake or not, she'll get the attention she wants

Not from me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PDPGuy: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Nsowu umu nwaanyi. We ain't got no worries...
I've never seen any guy do Beard implants cos he doesn't have beards, or abs implants cos he doesn't have packs and abs. Who abs epp?
Most of these women who do surgeries after giving birth are just too lazy to hit the gym.
Babe, give yourself sometime, once you wean your baby, hit the gym and watch your diet. Dasall.
no need to spend thousands of dollars just to end up looking like a character from old Cartoon Network.

I've watched a series on E network about plastic surgery, and believe it or not, some Black women were patients of the doctors.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin she looks hoooot
And fkkable

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by achorval: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PotatoSalad(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2017
PDPGuy:

I've watched a series on E network about plastic surgery, and believe it or not, some Black women were patients of the doctors.
It doesn't make any sense bro. I won't let my wife do that o. Instead we go die for that gym. imagine grabbing silicon in the name of boobs.
If you believe, you shall receive.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by hardeywhale2: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2017
If ur name is Evelyn Obioma, 22yrs and U did
pregnancy test @ Ikotun... I just bought roasted
plantain with ur result --- Its Positive!

3 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Lexusgs430: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2017
The NHS would look after her, when Waterloo begins to go south.........
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Black women don't need butt enhancement, they need butt reduction angry

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by jhudit(f): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2017
PotatoSalad:

It doesn't make any sense bro. I won't let my wife do that o. Instead we go die for that gym. imagine grabbing silicon in the name of boobs.If you believe, you shall receive.

It's not always silicon. Sometimes they transfer fat from one part of the body to other. Most times from the stomach to butt...

Men actually do hair implants. There is this hollywood star that did it,when I remember his name, I will edit.

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PDPGuy: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2017
PotatoSalad:

It doesn't make any sense bro. I won't let my wife do that o. Instead we go die for that gym. imagine grabbing silicon in the name of boobs.
If you believe, you shall receive.
Me too, I won't pressure my girlfriend or wife to go under the knife just to get bigger boobs or butt.
Anyway, some of these women are talked into getting cosmetic surgery by their partners who see them as purely sexual objects. The mainstream media also promotes the plastic surgery craze which has made many LA surgeons rich.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
U THINK SAY NA JOKE SECTION U DEY ABI? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PotatoSalad(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2017
jhudit:

It's not always silicon. Sometimes they transfer fat from one part of the body to other. Most times from the stomach to butt...

Men actually do hair implants. There is this hollywood star that did it,when I remember his name, I will edit.
That's really Crazy lol
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PotatoSalad(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2017
PDPGuy:

Me too, I won't pressure my girlfriend or wife to go under the knife just to get bigger boobs or butt.
Anyway, some of these women are talked into getting cosmetic surgery by their partners who see them as purely sexual objects. The mainstream media also promotes the plastic surgery craze which has made many LA surgeons rich.
I tell you bro. Sometimes I wonder, 'do they even think about old age?' Even the ladies that bleach too.
When they grow old, they be looking like roadkill
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2017
kkYEBO:
Weh done man
undecided
kkYEBO:
Weh done man
d person in d picture luk lyk a man abi
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PotatoSalad(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Low self-esteem be killing these women. gone are the days when women use material things as competition to differentiate class. nowadays, it's about how hot and banging you look.
if you got small butt or boobs, you're on a long thing.
well, it hasn't gotten bad yet. besides it's still 2017, expect worse as time goes on. hehehehe
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Naijacost22: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Dam she looks good
click below to win N500
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by addikt(m): 12:36am On Jul 17, 2017
You could have walkout....
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by babtuns76(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Jeus:
UK Based Nigerian, Esther Falana had implant surgery and she is one of the very few women who are bold to say it.

Esther is a single mother of one, and had her surgery because she wasn't satisfied with her post birth body after giving birth to her daughter.

Esther Falana is a member of popular Web TV show, BK CHAT LDN.

See banging photos of Esther below

LINK: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/meet-uk-based-nigerian-esther-falana.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/estherfalana1/status/842155028601311232?lang=en
wahala ile aye tie niyan sa ooo

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Bestchisom(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:

i dn see am..... nyc bum bum...
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by LazyNairalander(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
i bet you 99% of guys here checked you out grin grin ur ass is cool tho but why is it light toyota droplight?

guess ur english got carried away with wat u saw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.