Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Lost My Dog Today.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Lost My Dog Today.. (1262 Views)

I Lost My Caucasian This Morning / Another Dog Chased Me & My Dog Today, My Dog is Stupid- Man Revealed / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
cry cry cry

Oh death.... I lost my Puppy today. My puppy died at 4 months. It's so painful.

She died today @ around 9:30PM. .. I went out to meet a colleague of mine, and I returned home and found her dead. They told me it was the bigger dog that killed her. According to them, they said the dog tried to mount her and she refused and bit him, then he violently attacked and sent her to Hell.

My puppy is a German Shepherd Dog, born 1st of March 2017. Died July 16th 2017.

She was my friend and family. cry

The people at home told me they tried to stop the bigger dog but he growled at them and continued to destroy her life.

I'm more than sad.. I was planning a good birthday for her @ 6 months.. and she is dead barely 4 months sad

the bigger dog on the other hand is just 7 months. . I have put him in my special cage where I keep my dogs whenever they act like beasts.. He is still growling and barking even from there now.

Now i am looking to buy another GSD(I love the German Shepherds) to replace my pup.

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Awww... sorry bro~!!

When is the burial holding? cry

Make sure you cook sha.

I can help print an obituary poster!! cry

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by DivinelyBlessed: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
RIP
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by sleeknick: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Quickly use am do stew oh... b4 e sawa
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
sleeknick:
Quickly use am do stew oh... b4 e sawa

U no serious.. sad

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by olisafincy(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2017
it's your mistake, though accident happens.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2017
olisafincy:
it's your mistake, though accident happens.

How ??
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by babythug(f): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Oh dear! Such a shame sad

Would you say the behavior of the male dog is normal though? If not so get it checked/addressed to prevent a reoccurrence.....

I also sensed a tinge of jealousy on the part of the male dog almost like he had nursed bad feelings to the female one! But hey what do I know?

Sorry about the loss once again

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 2:03am On Jul 17, 2017
babythug:
Oh dear! Such a shame sad

Would you say the behavior of the male dog is normal though? If not so get it checked/addressed to prevent a reoccurrence.....

I also sensed a tinge of jealousy on the part of the male dog almost like he had nursed bad feelings to the female one! But hey what do I know?

Sorry about the loss once again

Yes from the beginning, he has been jealous but overtime they play together and it made me comfortable keeping them together.

Indeed sometimes he tries to hump or mount her and she will react then he walks away. He never attempts to kill before. Though he will growl and raise his voice but not more. .I'm also surprised.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by uboma(m): 4:21am On Jul 17, 2017
sorry for your loss
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Kovu(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Sorry for your loss. Is the male the one you allowed to fight the Rottweiler? If he is, then you probably contributed to what happened. Never allow your dogs to become overtly aggressive especially towards other dogs.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Kovu:
Sorry for your loss. Is the male the one you allowed to fight the Rottweiler? If he is, then you probably contributed to what happened. Never allow your dogs to become overtly aggressive especially towards other dogs.

Yes he is the one who fought the Rottweiler. I agree my dogs are not friendly towards external dogs but not within the family
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by olisafincy(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2017
I can't imagine that beautiful dog died, I'm pained more than you are pained about this.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Perciel: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sad to hear Greene, sorry about that. There is a trend developing though and I fear for your other dogs who are not as big as he is or as strong. I believe he is becoming an aggressive alpha aided by your encouragement of his defence and fight against outside dogs. I fear you might need behavior modification Greene and as soon as possible. A dog should never kill another in its pack or compound with little or no insult or provocation.
Focus and devote time to him Greene, lest it becomes a small child

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
These two dogs never saw eye to eye from the beginning but you chose to keep hoping that it'll be better...... Well, that's the result right there.

Sorry for your loss though.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Perciel:
Sad to hear Greene, sorry about that. There is a trend developing though and I fear for your other dogs who are not as big as he is or as strong. I believe he is becoming an aggressive alpha aided by your encouragement of his defence and fight against outside dogs. I fear you might need behavior modification Greene and as soon as possible. A dog should never kill another in its pack or compound with little or no insult or provocation.
Focus and devote time to him Greene, lest it becomes a small child

Yes I will try my best.. He disappointed me though.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
GloryIsaac:
These two dogs never saw eye to eye from the beginning but you chose to keep hoping that it'll be better...... Well, that's the result right there.

Sorry for your loss though.

Hmmm
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Only 7 mths and he's now a killer, something is wrong, it seems he's anti social you need to socialize your dogs more
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
I've learnt a lesson from this and going forward, it won't happen again.

I'm getting a cat too smiley
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Coldplay007(f): 1:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Shoot that violent dog.. you will never be able to control it.. he has fought dogs now.. next will be babies and young children..
Kill that dog, I repeat,..

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by adeoye4real4: 2:39am On Jul 19, 2017
sorry bros
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Greene66: 4:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Coldplay007:
Shoot that violent dog.. you will never be able to control it.. he has fought dogs now.. next will be babies and young children..

My dog is the last thing I'll kill.. And my dogs are very much under my control. I wasn't at home and it was an accident.

Besides, my dogs are trained and bred to be violent and unfriendly. They are not pets. But this is just one expensive mistake on my part which I am working to correct.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Greene66:

My dog is the last thing I'll kill.. And my dogs are very much under my control. I wasn't at home and it was an accident.

Besides, my dogs are trained and bred to be violent and unfriendly . They are not pets. But this is just one expensive mistake on my part which I am working to correct.

magana yakare.
Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Coldplay007:

wasted bullet and 404

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dog Today.. by Coldplay007(f): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Greene66:

Besides, my dogs are trained and bred to be violent and unfriendly. They are not pets. But this is just one expensive mistake on my part which I am working to correct.

it's always an accident. and another accident will occur. I wonder why you are breeding dogs to be violent?
Just save this thread because another 'accident' Will occur when you are not home..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Are These Gsds Pup Full Breed ? / Please Which Dog Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.