Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Lost My Caucasian This Morning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Lost My Caucasian This Morning (2127 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2020
I lost my Caucasian female dog this morning. Since Friday the dog v been vomiting watery blood and also stooling. I called her vet, the vet observe her and said it might be pavo virus that she need to be admitted with a deposit of 15k..after running around I could not get any fee and my bank said (microfinance) said till after lock down before I can withdraw. So I placed her on ORS and some antibiotics... So the dog want on it till this morning that I found her dead. She is 11months and 3weeks old. Almost time for me to be reaping.

Sorry for my grammatical errors but am sad. I v buried her now.. I hope to buy a male and female back so soon

Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2020
packagerz:
I lost my Caucasian female dog this morning. Since Friday the dog v been vomiting watery blood and also stooling. I called her dog, the dog observe her and said it might be pavo virus that she need to be admitted with a deposit of 15k..after running around I could not get any fee and my bank said (microfinance) said till after lock down before I can withdraw. So I placed her on ORS and some antibiotics... So the dog want on it till this morning that I found her dead. She is 11months and 3weeks old. Almost time for me to be reaping.

Sorry for my grammatical errors but am sad. I v buried her now.. I hope to buy a male and female back so soon

Sorry for you loss... please did she receive all three of her vaccination shot while still at a tender age?
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by xana101: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry for the loss bro. She look like a gsd. Can u send a better pix
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Sorry for you loss... please did she receive all three of her vaccination shot while still at a tender age?

Yes... All.. Even well deworm.it was atirabies that she didn't take cos her personal vet doctor travelled out.. By next month she suppose to go for matting.. But it's just sad. I appreciate
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2020
xana101:
Sorry for the loss bro. She look like a gsd. Can u send a better pix

The father is full Caucasian and mother full breed gsd. I don't v any other pic
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Holumhidey(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wasted meat.....
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
packagerz:

The father is full Caucasian and mother full breed gsd. I don't v any other pic

Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by SUPERPACK: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Las las all na 404.
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Holumhidey:
Wasted meat.....

Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=packagerz post=88392967][/quote]

Damn this parvo virus isn't funny
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by hahn(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Holumhidey:
Wasted meat.....

That's why I prefer local breed.

They die and gt buried in the pot
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=hahn post=88393537]

That's why I prefer local breed.

They die and gt buried in the pot[/quot

Anyone with prices of male and female Caucasian. Full breed
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Holumhidey(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=packagerz post=88392998][/quote]

Significance please?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
I think the first DHPP shot is the most important though. Then antirabies vaccination at 1 year.
I don't know if our vets in Nigeria give fake shots anyway because many vaccinated dogs still end up contacting parvo.
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Spanishmilf(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=packagerz post=88393815][/quote] yo if u are interested available in ibadan
90k each
Waybill is possible or come for pick up
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by tobilavish(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hw old is she!!??
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by drchuks1234(m): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2020
These is German shepherd, sorry for the lose
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2020
packagerz:
I lost my Caucasian female dog this morning. Since Friday the dog v been vomiting watery blood and also stooling. I called her vet, the vet observe her and said it might be pavo virus that she need to be admitted with a deposit of 15k..after running around I could not get any fee and my bank said (microfinance) said till after lock down before I can withdraw. So I placed her on ORS and some antibiotics... So the dog want on it till this morning that I found her dead. She is 11months and 3weeks old. Almost time for me to be reaping.

So sorry for your loss, but a dog that vomits won't digest ORS and the oral antibiotics you give. YouTube videos could have saved her, I have lost 3 dogs in similar situations, my cousin and I learnt from those experiences and recently saved one. May it never reoccur to you but as a pet owner, you need to learn some things to apply in dire situations.
You can easily learn to fix subcutaneous drip and injection, also learn to inject intramuscularly.
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
ayobamiakinrind:

So sorry for your loss, but a dog that vomits won't digest ORS and the oral antibiotics you give. YouTube videos could have saved her, I have lost 3 dogs in similar situations, my cousin and I learnt from those experiences and recently saved one. May it never reoccur to you but as a pet owner, you need to learn some things to apply in dire situations.
You can easily learn to fix subcutaneous drip and injection, also learn to inject intramuscularly.

can you share a link? a particular youtube page that you recommend?
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by holluwizzy: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bro sorry, I feel Ur pain, mine also died February ending and I cried and fell sick.

Now I want to purchase another one.

packagerz:

Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by kingGoldust(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
packagerz:

Sorry ...I lost 2 Rotts within this lockdown too.male and female ......
Please anyone with rott puppy ?
Need to replace them .....my children missed those dogs now .
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 3:54am On Apr 20, 2020
ayobamiakinrind:

How?. Plz I want to learn
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2020
ayobamiakinrind:

Ors in water. She drinks a lot of water but did not eat
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2020
tobilavish:
Hw old is she!!??

11months and 2weeks
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by packagerz: 3:57am On Apr 20, 2020
kingGoldust:

Sorry
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by xana101: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2020
kingGoldust:

sorry bro. How come u lost them this period. Is it cos of food or what. I’m curious
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Spanishmilf(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
kingGoldust:

available sir
0907 985 9488
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:52am On Apr 22, 2020
packagerz:

How?. Plz I want to learn

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Intramuscular+dog+injection

Check these results, then we gave our dogs 500mg amoxicillin injection per day, injected twice a day.

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=How+to+fix+subcutaneous+fluid+for+dogs

Rather than ORS, you should buy Dextrose saline and infuse subcutaneous. Depending on the dog's absorption rate, a unit should last you two days or more, but use the injection needle only once for each infusion.

IV infusion is very tricky, especially for a dog whose vein would be more difficult when down with Parvo, I'd advise you reserve that for your vet or psyche him/her into voluntarily teaching you.
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by AdeneyFeeds: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Spanishmilf:
available sir
0907 985 9488

Do you have Caucasian puppy?
How much?
Re: I Lost My Caucasian This Morning by Spanishmilf(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
AdeneyFeeds:

Do you have Caucasian puppy?
How much?
please WhatsApp me for further negotiations

(1) (Reply)

Very Solid Boxer Pup For Sale / 6 Month Old Female Rott For Sale / I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.