Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG (24932 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by ALAYORMII: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2017
kynbasil01:
is he fayose not a Nigerian? I weep for people like you who have raw stupidit.y embedded in their DNA...can't you take the message and live the mesanger?

Someone that has so many allegations hanging on his head is the best person to accuse another person

Most of those quoting Mii are just in support of Fayose because he's attacking the FG

"AN ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND"
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by kenny987(f): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Someone that has so many allegations hanging on his head is the best person to accuse another person

Most of those quoting Mii are just in support of Fayose because he's attacking the FG

What is d problem really? The demand for the report to be released or the fact that it is Fayose leading the charge? Is the report not supposed to have been released n relevant recommendations implemented? Why are u angry that someone is reminding the FG of what it ought to do?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by ALAYORMII: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
kenny987:

What is d problem really? The demand for the report to be released or the fact that it is Fayose leading the charge? Is the report not supposed to have been released n relevant recommendations implemented? Why are u angry that someone is reminding the FG of what it ought to do?

Am not angry with the message but the messenger

Fayose has no moral justification to demand for justice if he himself has not been prosecuted for the many misdeeds he committed

He's saying all what he's saying because of his grievance with the federal government not because he's concerned about the plight of the people.

How many times did he demand for justice when PDP was at the center??

How many of his party members has he threatened to sue to court for doing something wrong??

Sit down and think
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by eyescue(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Fayose is been a silly nincompoop

He left governance in his state and take up the act of public display of stupidity and foolishness
And stupidity is when people like you speak in public irrelevantly like you just did.

The man speaks for the poor, intimidated Nigerians. Speak more his excellency!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by ALAYORMII: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
eyescue:

And stupidity is when people like you speak in public irrelevantly like you just did.

The man speaks for the poor, intimidated Nigerians. Speak more his excellency!

How many times did he castigate the government of Jonathan??

He's now an excellency because he's attacking the FG

No Nigerian politician is ever after the welfare of the people, it's always been about their pockets and selfish interests
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by kynbasil01: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

the question should be 'was fayose right in his assertion? ' answer is yes. ...atimes you should take the message and live the mesanger, if you think fayose has cases to answer you should open a thread and let the world know. ..sense fall on you bro.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by capatainrambo: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

He left governance in his state and take up the act of public display of stupidity and foolishness
because he is a governor does that mean he is not a Nigerian?

pls close ur rotten teeth

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by kenny987(f): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Am not angry with the message but the messenger
Fayose has no moral justification to demand for justice if he himself has not been prosecuted for the many misdeeds he committed

He's saying all what he's saying because of his grievance with the federal government not because he's concerned about the plight of the people.

How many times did he demand for justice when PDP was at the center??

How many of his party members has he threatened to sue to court for doing something wrong??
Sit down and think

So since no other person has asked other than Fayose, let d report die? It'd have made better sense if after attacking him u also lent ur voice to d call for that report. If u focus just on him then u are not much different from him whom u hate cos u are effectively defending your own.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Jj222(f): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin
googlepikins:
Osibande is useless, hunger is almost turning him to look like Oshogbo reptiles
. grin[quote author=googlepikins post=58539771]Osibande is useless, hunger is almost turning him to look like Oshogbo reptiles[/. he has't seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Psoul(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dee60:

I wanted to comment but have changed my mind.

People like Fayose and FKK should not be honoured with responses.

This is why this country may not actually get better.
If no one is talking, ppl like u will shout and ask why is everyone silent
Now someone is checkmating the excesses of this irresponsible government, u guy are condemning him.
Tell me what this guy has said that is not in line.
May be ppl like u don't even need to be wasted time on honouring and responding to their posts.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by ALAYORMII: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
kynbasil01:
the question should be 'was fayose right in his assertion? ' answer is yes. ...atimes you should take the message and live the mesanger, if you think fayose has cases to answer you should open a thread and let the world know. ..sense fall on you bro.

I think you need the sense more
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by EmmyDJourno: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrImole:

The more I think I have seen enough stupidity being displayed by you guys, the more you keep surprising me with more stupidity.

Where is the evidence that Peter Ayodele Fayose is a billionaire?

I never want to drop low to your level, but your stupidity beats International standards

Don't you follow the news, his account that was blocked where he withdrew money in Black nylon despite it being blocked by the EFCC wasn't it Billions that was found in it

A staunch supporter of GEJ, didn't he get Billions from the 2Trillion largesse for the elections, the Obanikoro money at the airport, plus all the vocal evidence on how he rigged and won that elections

Please get your brain sorted out before you start throwing abusive words around

Stop disgracing yourself in public angry
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Corrupt APC's government

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by caracas: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
googlepikins:
Osibande is useless, hunger is almost turning him to look like Oshogbo reptiles
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by MossLuv: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
lonelydora:
I said it since that the problem I have with APC is not about PMB dying or resigning, but that Osinbajo doesn't have that charisma and political will to lead Nigeria to the promise land. He is a pastor who wouldn't want to play the kind of politics Nigeria needs by taking certain decisions.

pastor kee! All politicians are liers including Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by ajawara(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Have you forgotten that this government has made several noise in the media about fighting corruption. Governor Fayose is in order. Please be polite while making your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by 2016v2017: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
magoo10:
Nigerians in their usual manner of forgetting easily have failed to ask for that report even after a panel was set up and chaired by the vice president.
Tomorrow some people will come out to tell us that Nigeria will be great ,and I ask How? with such brazen display of corruption? where some people are perceived to be untouchable ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Neyomickey1: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

You call demanding for accountability, a display of stupidity and foolishness. You may have an issue with the messenger, which is Fayose in this case, but the message should not be thrown away with the messenger. The earlier we start having politics of issues and not personalities, ethnicity, tribalism, e.t.c., the better for our society. We need to question our leaders, Fayose inclusive, and in one voice. There is power in unity, one voice, and numbers.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by MrImole: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

I never want to drop low to your level, but your stupidity beats International standards

Don't you follow the news, his account that was blocked where he withdrew money in Black nylon despite it being blocked by the EFCC wasn't it Billions that was found in it

A staunch supporter of GEJ, didn't he get Billions from the 2Trillion largesse for the elections, the Obanikoro money at the airport, plus all the vocal evidence on how he rigged and won that elections

Please get your brain sorted out before you start throwing abusive words around

Stop disgracing yourself in public angry

Give me a proof that Fayose is a billionaire or you shut that your stinking mouth slowpoke.

Stupid man!
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Goddex: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Fayose the great man
The fearless man
The Oshokomole of Yoruba land.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by orisa37: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let the Games begin. Onnoghen is waiting for the WAI
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by ALAYORMII: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Neyomickey1:

You call demanding for accountability, a display of stupidity and foolishness. You may have an issue with the messenger, which is Fayose in this case, but the message should not be thrown away with the messenger. The earlier we start having politics of issues and not personalities, ethnicity, tribalism, e.t.c., the better for our society. We need to question our leaders, Fayose inclusive, and in one voice. There is power in unity, one voice, and numbers.

You actually believe Fayose is demanding for accountability??

Can a known thief preside over the case of another thief??

Fayose is saying all this because he is in the opposition, how many times did he demand for justice when PDP was at the center??

Be objective and truthful to ursef, no Nigerian politician is any better than the other
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by EmmyDJourno: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrImole:

Give me a proof that Fayose is a billionaire or you shut that your stinking mouth slowpoke.

Stupid man!

After all I've written you are still asking questions like the dumbest student in the class

Bro if stupidity is hereditary, your generation is in trouble

Please remember to send them to better schools so as not to end up a chief olodo like you

Rant all you want, but just know you have been advised/warned
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by BERNIMOORE: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmmyDJourno:

After all I've written you are still asking questions like the dumbest student in the class

Bro if stupidity is hereditary, your generation is in trouble

Please remember to send them to better schools so as not to end up a chief olodo like you

Rant all you want, but just know you have been advised/warned
shut up man, people like you refused to acknowledge that rich politicians enriched themselves Tinubu, Fayose, fayemi, Adebayo. Oni, Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuuma Gowon and co, but few among them can still say truth that is the edge that fayose has, as crookedly rich as Obasanjo is, he rarely say the truth i.e, he imposed sick yar'adua and buhari, while fayose exposed buhari in2014 now we see realities Obasanjo is now hiding instead of apologizing he crookedly di verted attention to dropping him MATHEW denouncing how he robbed and raped Nigerians to coma, cheesy
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by EmmyDJourno: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
shut up man, people like you refused to acknowledge that rich politicians enriched themselves Tinubu, Fayose, fayemi, Adebayo. Oni, Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuuma Gowon and co, but few among them can still say truth that is the edge that fayose has, as crookedly rich as Obasanjo is, he rarely say the truth i.e, he imposed sick yar'adua and buhari, while fayose exposed buhari in2014 now we see realities Obasanjo is now hiding instead of apologizing he crookedly di verted attention to dropping him MATHEW denouncing how he robbed and raped Nigerians to coma, cheesy

You are not intelligent, I am sure, I am not the first to tell you.

I am sure you must've noticed it in your life

Look at the rubbish your are writing here.

We are talking about the morale grounds on which Fayose operates you are bringing others into the discuss.

So tell me, does having corrupt people in the country make other corrupt persons innocent.

Let me profile you: You are most likely Igbo, with a half baked education that has given you a half baked sense of reasoning, so you hate the PMB led govt

You can't think for yourself, so you rally behind people like, Nnamdi Kanu, FFK, Apostle Suleiman and Ayo Fayose because you are so pained your weak erection of a leader GEJ lost

Mark my words,anyone moved by such elements I mentioned above is simply dump
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Neyomickey1: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
ALAYORMII:

You actually believe Fayose is demanding for accountability??

Can a known thief preside over the case of another thief??

Fayose is saying all this because he is in the opposition, how many times did he demand for justice when PDP was at the center??

Be objective and truthful to ursef, no Nigerian politician is any better than the other

I quite agree with you that no Nigerian politician is better than the other and that is why I am disregarding the messenger. The message in this case is vital and their , I mean politicians, disagreement with each other might help in getting the right answers.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by marv1: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tell me who sacked them na rather facing reality and telling me who sacked them you only resort to abuse. I am not surprised because people like you don't have anything tangible to say than to abuse. I am telling you what was shown on live AIT 6days ago with the victims and their lawyer Femi Falana in court. Why don't you use your brain if you actually have one to debunk what i have said with facts rather than abuse. Dont worry by the time Fayose"s time is up people like you won't be there to deliver him. It is my state and i know what i am talking about.
Fayose has no objectivity. he is only doing all these to be relevant. Fayemi owed 3 months salary before he left, Fayose is owing 5months salary now and there is no way he can pay the outstanding salaries before leaving. so who is deceiving who. They are same of same.
MrImole:

It wasn't Fayose that sacked them, use your brain even if it is once in a while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With 36 Governors / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate / Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.