Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG (24927 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by bigass123(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Lousy Id!ot.. Is fayoshit the only governor in the opposition? Always making noise.. Useless noise.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Ermacc: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
MrMoney007:
I'm suing Nigeria next for not deporting me to my rightful country at birth.
Sudan right?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by manutdadex(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
With all the energy he is expending on attacking the FG, I hope he has some left to actually do his own work
try read post ma. This is what all citizens shud be asking for,not taking sides... Am guilty of that too

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by achieversbizpro(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2017
very funny country
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by kynbasil01: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Fayose is been a silly nincompoop

He left governance in his state and take up the act of public display of stupidity and foolishness
is he fayose not a Nigerian? I weep for people like you who have raw stupidit.y embedded in their DNA...can't you take the message and live the mesanger?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Sonoyom(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by tonardo(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Osibandede is not man enough.... More looting under hos watch...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by 0b100100111: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2017
googlepikins:
Osibande is useless

If your father wasn't useless, don't you think he would have been the vice president?

He was not even a class-captain all through his life, how much more prefect or course representative!
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Thedruggist: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2017
I love this guy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Bibors(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

He left governance in his state and take up the act of public display of stupidity and foolishness

Your Zombieism will not allow you identity superior logic.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Abbotp: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
e no well. Make e park well joor.

NPOWER TAX PHYSICAL VERIFICATION BEGINS
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by EmmyDJourno: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Look at who is talking

A man that could only pay for 1/16 space for political advert while I was serving in Ekiti in 2012

Only for him to have billions in his account today

All this one he is doing is Lau lau, when you step down you would be picked up

No be by gragra, no be by I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT in 2019

Enough of these OBJ breed of Amala politicians

Please Note: Don't be fooled by a fool, see Truth and know Truth
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Bibors(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
With all the energy he is expending on attacking the FG, I hope he has some left to actually do his own work

A great percentage of his Job starts where FG's stops to meet state. --- The almighty allocation.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Boyooosa(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
ONE DAY, THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Klington: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
my admiration for Mr fayose's fearless and balanced one-man squad is just immeasurable.this is the most insincere and deceptive government i have ever seen. Clueless buffoons

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Sammyramires(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Take your time and engage your senses before rushing to make a comment oga.

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by marv1: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Fayose the clown and drama are 5 and 6. Where are the pictures he claimed he was going to release abi he don forget? Useless governor of my state. The people he sacked 2014 without following due process took him to court and court pronounced that they should be reinstated or be paid off. This useless governor of my state has not done that up till now and now he wants to use the court to sue fed govt. What a deceptive human being living like an emperor in Ekiti state where no one can challenge him but he challenging fed govt almost every week. useless man time will tell. Your gragra can not save you when the time to get you is ripe.
Olisa Methu did more than this before as a lawyer where is he today, he is begging to refund his loot.
Fayose has not paid salaries of several months outstanding, you want to go and sue Fed govt while you keep telling them in Ekiti state that there is no money to pay salary, and they sheepishly believe you, you should go ahead and sue you dont have to make noise about it na if you are serious about it. But the thuggery, tout, and arrogance in you will not let you until you are consumed completely.
Nonsence. JAGBAJANTIS GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by texas1990(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2017
thuggery fayose, stop threatening pls go ahead wit ur sue, u treathen to release buhari pics yet till now u Neva did, now is threatening to sue VP, did u tink people are stupid like u? pls whenever u wana do someting do it stop threatening mumu governor! 9 month salaries now u are owing ur civil servant yet nobody threaten u! but u are here on media making foolish statement, God will purnish u!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by leo2020: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Fayose acts irresponsibly. Ekiti is highly unfortunate with their garage boy gov.
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Littlewise:

He added, “The government’s war against corruption lacked credibility and had, thus floundered because of the government perceived penchant for sweeping allegations of corruption against top functionaries of the federal government and members of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/fayose-threatens-to-sue-osinbajo-demands-report-on-suspended-sgf-nia-dg/amp/
This is what the Eastern elders was saying then but did we listen

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by UDIOK: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Are you okay, is that assertion from your dream or reality

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by Onyesblog(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
The Gucci Costumer Hushpuppi took to his Snapchat page this afternoon to reveal that he has been hospitalized.

This was caused, according to him, by too much intake of alcohol and over enjoyment, hence everybody should be calm and not pity him.

See more of his posts below:-
No more champagne for me

The second say

Y all be the calm n don't pity me too much champagne cause this,Na enjoyment won kill me and no more sleep from too much hustle. I'm ok

http://onyesblog..com.ng/2017/07/hushpuppi-hospitalized-after-too-much.html?m=1
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by tamquezee(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
I just wish other PDP Governors are firing like Fayose. This is really the time to put APC on their wobbling toes

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by texas1990(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Sammyramires:

Take your time and engage your senses before rushing to make a comment oga.

Thank you!!
you are very stupid, so did ur oga fayose take his own senses b4 rushing to make comments? he once said buhari was dead, later he said he is on life support machine he later promised to release pictures, he Neva did now is threatening stuff may God punish him wit his useless mouth, since he is ur dad pls tell him to go attend to those local govt and primary school teachers he is owing 9 month salaries b4 he can come say anytin here!
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by blackbeau1(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
manutdadex:
try read post ma. This is what all citizens shud be asking for,not taking sides... Am guilty of that too
I read the post and I'm not taking sides. I applaud him for his concern but that doesn't mean I can't make an observation
Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by bankylan: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

who tampered with your destiny?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by MrImole: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
Look at who is talking

A man that could only pay for 1/16 space for political advert while I was serving in Ekiti in 2012

Only for him to have billions in his account today

All this one he is doing is Lau lau, when you step down you would be picked up

No be by gragra, no be by I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT in 2019

Enough of these OBJ breed of Amala politicians

Please Note: Don't be fooled by a fool, see Truth and know Truth

The more I think I have seen enough stupidity being displayed by you guys, the more you keep surprising me with more stupidity.

Where is the evidence that Peter Ayodele Fayose is a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by MrImole: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2017
marv1:
Fayose the clown and drama are 5 and 6. Where are the pictures he claimed he was going to release abi he don forget? Useless governor of my state. The people he sacked 2014 without following due process took him to court and court pronounced that they should be reinstated or be paid off. This useless governor of my state has not done that up till now and now he wants to use the court to sue fed govt. What a deceptive human being living like an emperor in ekiti state where no one can challenge him but he challenging fed govt almost every week. useless man time will tell. Your gragra can not save you when the time to get you is ripe.
Olisa Methu did more than this before as a lawyer where is he today, he is begging to refund his loot.

It wasn't Fayose that sacked them, use your brain even if it is once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by richard870(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Hey! mind what you say, he only requested the outcome of a disciplinary action / committee the acting president championed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by collinsVP: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Crazy kids on here.

Most of you abusing Fayose are irrational.

PDp did same thing in their tiime. And such actions were condemned.

Why would you set up a panel of enquiry not targeted at bringing justice but just to buy time to enable you sweep matters under the carpet.

You cannot have a better Nigeria, while you keep doing same thing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by bluecircle470: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Display of stupidity. Irresponsible governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG by kenny987(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2017
What is going on? Why are people attacking Fayose? Are the citizens of Nigeria not entitled to that report? Is it not odd that after such a major scandal, a panel is set up in the name of fighting corruption and then its outcome is not made known? No action is also taken against the key players and there's no closure?

Are you all so lost and sold out on ur zombeism? Is it because it is Fayose asking? Who else will ask and is he not the best person to do so as a key government officials and elected governor? Instead of waking up from induced sleep n forgetfulness and demanding fir their report some are actually attacking Fayose and ignoring substance...who did this to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Yuguda Defects To APC In Bauchi With 5,000 Supporters / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.