Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The "Educated-dumb" Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Educated-dumb" Christian (347 Views)

Appropriated Responses To A Dumb Mutt / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Educated-dumb" Christian by lilliesboy(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Me: …King James Bible and others before/after his are man-made with no divine inspiration.

Cherish Akpiti: YOU JUST COME TO THE PUBLIC N DISPLAYED SUCH AN IGNORANT. BE CAREFUL TO THINGS CONCERNING GOD.....'GET FACTS B4 U WRITE.THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY MATHEW,LUKE,MOSES,MARK ETC.AS IT WAS INSPIRED BY GOD.KING JAMES WAS THE KING OF ENGLAND,BUT NOT AN AUTHOR, HE ALLOWED THE GOD SENT, REV MARTINS LUTHER TO BRING TOGETHER THE SCROLLS OF THE HOLY BOOK...,In the old, esp the new testament were HOARDED BY THE ROMAN COTHOLIC CHURCH.(the papacy) AS HEADED BY THE POPE.BUT MARTINS LUTHER LED A REVOLUTION AGAINST THAT ACT.THE SCROLLS OR BOOKS WERE SO SACRED,SO HE FELT IT WAS WRONG FOR ONLY THEM TO ACCESS THE BOOKS.HE THEN APPROACHED THE KING,THAT HE WANTED TO PUBLICISE N COMPILE THE HOLY BOOKS,AS GOD WANTED HIS WORD TO GO ROUND THE GLOBE,HE POSSESED THE HEART OF THE KING N HE ALLOWED THEM TO BRING OTHERS ON BOARD, to give different interpretations into many languages, some latter afraid n withdrew, but they died mysteriously. IF NOT OF KING JAMES PERMITION, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN PERSCUTED N EXECUTED BY THE PAPACY N ITS FOLLOWERS.
Kenekayoro E. Henry EDUCATE him, brother.
Me: I have heard that shit a thousand times before, it shows delusion and stupidity. Educate yourselves, not me. A person who says here that King James gave "permission" to Martin Luther et al to translate the (New Testament) Bible and if not for him the papacy would have persecuted them, is not only a fat LIAR but one of the biggest ignoramuses in the world. How did King James VI & I of England (1566-1625) give permission to Martin Luther of Germany (1433-1546) when the former has not even been born when Martin Luther died in 1546? Or, was Luther's "ghost" King James granted permission? I see how educated Cherish Akpiti is, and Kenekayoro E. Henry must be so lucky to have a very educated mentor here. # For your "educated-ignorance," Martin Luther was NOT the first to attack the Roman Catholic nor translate the Bible into another tongue; go read about John Wycliffe (1320s-1384) that wrote the Wyclife Bible in 1409 long before the Luther Bible (1534) and King James Bible (1611); or the "Lollards" of the 16th Century. Ignorance and lies are very dangerous mental diseases!
Thank u 4 u little research this time arround.but the fact still remains that King James is never a writer of the bible,but the king of England,correct urself on that first.the MARTIN LUTHER I mean IS D JUNIOR.AS REFFERED AS REV.MARTIN LUTHER jnr (JUNIOR) whether he is from England or not.A REV.IS REVERENCED ANY WHERE THEY SERVED IN THOSE DAYS. he could have even influenced the ROMAN Empire.

Me: So, it was Martin Luther King Jnr. the African-American activist cum pastor, that wrote/translated the Bible under the permission of King James of England that died over 300 years before him? Martin Luther King Jnr. that died in 1968? And he could have even influenced the Roman Empire – same Empire that fell over 500 years before he was born? I see. What a pity. What a pitiable pity! Alua oh.

# When you come across people like this, you know why so many Black Africans especially “educated” Nigerians will remain ignorant and stupid for the next 8000 years. See who is educating me. Can you see?
https://web./347481761964110/permalink/1478758925503049/?comment_id=1480000272045581&reply_comment_id=1481536568558618&notif_t=group_comment_reply&notif_id=1500238617644384

(1) (Reply)

.... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven".... / St.philips Catholic Church Ozubulu Anambra Church Reopens For Service (photo) / When Love Hurts And Goes Sour In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.