Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,123 members, 7,860,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

When Love Hurts And Goes Sour In A Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Love Hurts And Goes Sour In A Relationship (348 Views)

What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? / Prophecy Turn Sour / Eating Your Parent's Sour Grapes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Love Hurts And Goes Sour In A Relationship by mercyson(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
I had know her since kindergarten. We were play mates. Growing up in the city was a rare opportunity for most of my colleagues, so we grew into adulthood as friends. She was my first and only close friend. Schoolmates. Home neighbour. Our lives were characterised with a lot of unforeseen coincidences.

At age nine, her father was made Regional manager of Standard Bank PLC and was given a new house Somewhere, so they planned to relocate. I was just ten years old. The thought of missing her dawn on me and got me thinking until when she made it clear to me that we will still meet in school. On one fateful day, before they relocated, she brought some cakes to me.

Hi

"Hello! I replied

"Ummm! Yesterday, my Dad told me that very soon we would be relocating to our new house, Ikeja road, adjacent to the State's minister's home"

"Wow! That sounds good, I'm happy for you guys" I continued

"So what's up? Are you indirectly saying I will miss my angel" She laughed

"Just relax Jerry...Continue to read

https://www.pentameloud.com/lost-but-not-found-family-love-story/

(1) (Reply)

Hope Beyond Death / Prayers Of Spiritual Gifts / Happy Sunday Nairalanders!drop Ur Church Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.