Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Get Paid Doing Paid Posting - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid Doing Paid Posting (2746 Views)

Get Paid Doing Simple Task...(check Profile Beforehand) 2000-4000 Naira / Get Paid Posting Comments and Forum Replies / I Made Over $700 Posting Free Videos Online. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by olufemijason: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2017
talkportal:
It is wrong to use unemployment as an excuse for being broke. if you are idle or you have some 3 hours every day then you have to do something that will bring you residual money between $5 - $10 daily. You can actually make at least $5 dollar a day doing pretty much nothing than posting on forums, blogs and threads. This is easy right... all you need is at most 3hours a day and you will earn at least thrice the minimum wage.
° You only post on threads/blogs/forums to earn
° You can withdraw your money with no hassle
° Withdraw your money into your PayPal account
° I will walk you through how to set up your PayPal account to receive money.
° It is legit no fake nor scam.

Isn't this cool? You can register today and make you $5 the next day. And trust me it only get better and easier each other day.
If you are out of job or you can spare 1-3 hours a day to have and get paid, posting short articles on threads this is for you.
NB: Please do not post your email or any contacts on this thread, send email to me on waleportal@gmail.com. Let the subject of the email to be "paid posting".
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
phemmzybiz@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by emmanodull: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
emmaedoghogho@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
emmanodull:
emmaedoghogho@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
talkportal:
It is wrong to use unemployment as an excuse for being broke. if you are idle or you have some 3 hours every day then you have to do something that will bring you residual money between $5 - $10 daily. You can actually make at least $5 dollar a day doing pretty much nothing than posting on forums, blogs and threads. This is easy right... all you need is at most 3hours a day and you will earn at least thrice the minimum wage.
° You only post on threads/blogs/forums to earn
° You can withdraw your money with no hassle
° Withdraw your money into your PayPal account
° I will walk you through how to set up your PayPal account to receive money.
° It is legit no fake nor scam.

Isn't this cool? You can register today and make you $5 the next day. And trust me it only get better and easier each other day.
If you are out of job or you can spare 1-3 hours a day to have and get paid, posting short articles on threads this is for you.
NB: Please do not post your email or any contacts on this thread, send email to me on waleportal@gmail.com. Let the subject of the email to be "paid posting".
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by Hameed206: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
idrisabdulhameed606@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by zando64: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Just sent you a mail
Jackjone4real@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by wayisshut: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
please send wayisshut@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by thegraace: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2017
mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Although just don't recommend dropping your email or any contacts on here, but I have sent it to all you that dropped your email. check your email and if you have questions you can ask me here or through email.
if you are yet to join the crew of earners while having fun. You might want to join now because it's not too late. You can get paid for posting and writing comments on a platform. send email to email on my signature for more info.
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by kdon0000: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
H
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
done Kdon0000 , so you can delete your email to avoid spammers.
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by enilove(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
oridamisi@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by Royalfreshness(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
livinglegendsegun2015@gmail.com

And please include how to set up.PayPal account to work in Nigeria.....Thanks
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by NigeriaBam: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
@
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
sent to all. for the person that asked for info on how to open Paypal account, everyone will get that too. Just follow the guides word for word.

regards.
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by NigeriaBam: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
talkportal:
sent to all. for the person that asked for info on how to open Paypal account, everyone will get that too. Just follow the guides word for word.

regards.
PayPal tutor is not there
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
NigeriaBam:
PayPal tutor is not there

I will send all other guide to you through that platform. register as I explained and I will follow up.
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by ib4all(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2017
Your email is invalid.... kindly send to abiodunibrahim42@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by sunnypek(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please how do we withdraw the money earned?
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by Htop: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Your email is Invalid kindly send to Tayeayenimowa@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
sunnypek:
Please how do we withdraw the money earned?

they do pay through PayPal. And when you get to that stage I will show you how to register PayPal. I will send the message to you from the platform so it's essential you register with the link I gave you. And make sure autoscribe is in your referral
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by talkportal: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
my email is valid but you all have it now. if you have any challenges please you can ask me here. have fun getting paid!!!
Re: Get Paid Doing Paid Posting by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hi talkportal! It's great to see you progress here. In case you have anyone wishing to sell PayPal funds quickly, I can help for now. I can help anyone exchange PayPal funds to naira and pay directly to local bank Accounts instantly. I just decided to help our downlines change their funds and get them paid in naira instantly, but this may be for a While. It's difficult to find an exchanger that accepts anything less than $100 for now, but I am here to help with any amount no matter how little.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs $4.5 Billion Refineries Deal With Vulcan Petroleum / Issues Downloading 1688 App Fixed 100% Working Method / Trade Your Funds With Experienced Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.