Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,186 members, 7,867,442 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) (36103 Views)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2017
ivolt:

Your god is so petty that he is busy disgracing a random magician.
[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

This post was written for you: https://www.nairaland.com/3926905/how-religious-views-atheist-nigeria
he is not just a magician he is an agent of the devil sent by the devil to kill,deceive, steal and destroy. In a bid of entertaining people with devilish display evil spirits are being transmitted and enters people unknowingly while being carried away by his show

Once evil spirits enter man they begin their work which is pushing men to engage in self destruction before they finally wreck themselves beyond redemption

And as for the other thread you referred me to let me address that.people blame religion for their INTENTIONAL PERSONAL DECISIONS which they refuse to take personal responsibility for and either blame God or the devil.when a Christian dies, it's God's will for him to die because God in his all knowing wisdom has seen that he has completed his assignment or purpose on earth.but if a person chooses out of his own volition to be an atheist and he dies then there's no 2 way about it,he will go to hell fire where the fire doesn't quench and it's everlasting. Its already clearly stated in the Bible.

Everything about life is about choices.God in his wisdom chose not to force religion in us so that we will take personal responsibility for our actions and not blame God or devil

1 Like

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
See them.undecided
what about us.I am proud I'm a true child of God.may his name be forever praised
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Talk2Bella:

this is traditional worship and its legal do not associate it with the devil
what is the difference between traditional worshippers and devils? Traditional worshippers are devil worshippers or satanists.simple and clear
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by enigmaticlion: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
I can that you're a pagan cool
ochobaba:

I don't exchange words with people on social media.
If you have anything against my comments report to your gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Oyedepo, The Media And The Power Of Irresponsible Journalism / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.