Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray (38086 Views)

Tinubu Finally Reacts To Suspension Of Onnoghen, Reveals What Obasanjo Would Hav / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by helphelp: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL it's because Yaradua fail to do what is right constitutionally by handing over to his vice (GEJ) thereby lieaving a vacuum..

PMB transfer power to his vice constitutionally so there's nothing anyone wan do in this case..

Maybe you need to ask Lawyers with plain heart to tell you more..

And I ask. Why didn't he resign?

Trust me, it would have been a different case, even if Yaradua had handed over to GEJ.

The opposition then, wanted him oust and not to hand over.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You have been noticed...

Same here...

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
helphelp:

And I ask. Why didn't he resign?

Trust me, it would have been a different case, even if Yaradua had handed over to GEJ.

The opposition then, wanted him oust and not to hand over.

Why dint who resign?

Well Yaradua fail to handover that's why the opposition used that against him then, But Buhari did not go against any of constitution.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheAngry1:
The man told us he was sick, and he duly handed over to his deputy. What do people want? The same people accusing Tinubu and Yorubas of silence forget that it was Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Yinka Odunmakin etc that initiated the protests that eventually led to Jonathan's emergence as President when a devilish cabal held us to ransom. Igbos suffer from a deep-seated hatred for other Nigerians and collective amnesia; that is why they do not see any good in our ongoing quest for national rebirth. Tinubu don talk, oya say something else.

God bless you jare..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
sylviaeo:
THIS IS A REAL EXAMPLE OF D SAYING " D DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER THAN D ANGEL U DO NOT KNOW". WITH PDP AT LEAST D ECONOMY WAS BOOMING, THE NATION WAS THRIVING, WE HAD A FAST GROWING ECONOMY WITH OUR RESPECT INTACT, D HUNGER WAS ALMOST NEGLIGIBLE, WHILE SECURITY WAS D ONLY PROBLEM (BOKOHARAM). BUT NOW, D HUNGER IS GLARING, OUR ECONOMY IS IN D TOILET, WE R MADE MOCKERY OF BY EVEN KENYA WHILE MURDER IS ON D RISE. THIS NATION HAS NEVER BEEN MORE DIVIDED BCUZ OF A VINDICTIVE, POWER GRABBING, SUPER CLUELESS, ILLITERATE OLD HERDSMAN WE CALL A PRESIDENT WHO IS HOLDING D NATION RANSOM. IT SURPRISES ME DAT EVEN WEN ITS CLEAR TO EVEN D BLIND DAT THINGS R NOT WORKING, PEOPLE LIKE DIS FRUIT EATING BAT WILL BE TALKING GIBBERISH. QUOTE ME UNNECESSARILY N WAKE UP WITH STROKE TOMORROW MORNING

LOL Are you serious? And we have been borrowing to pay salaries, Our Foreign reserve keep reducing instead of increasing.. hahha

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by helphelp: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

Why dint who resign?

Well Yaradua fail to handover that's why the opposition used that against him then, But Buhari did not go against any of constitution.

Let's leave politics abeg.

We can go on and on... Both of our account balances will remain same.

We shall both be alive to see how every unfolds
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
helphelp:

Let's leave politics abeg.

We can go on and on... Both of our account balances will remain same.

We shall both be alive to see how every unfolds

Okay ooo
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by GeneralOjukwu: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

Same here...
Buzz off, fagg0t
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Buzz off, fagg0t

hahahaha sorry i hit you hard i guess..

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by sylviaeo(f): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL Are you serious? And we have been borrowing to pay salaries, Our Foreign reserve keep reducing instead of increasing.. hahha

Pls laff harder. Are we not borrowing now even worse than before?. And wat is d impact on d life of d ordinary Nigerian n d economy. Oga abeg face front
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
sylviaeo:
Pls laff harder. Are we not borrowing now even worse than before?. And wat is d impact on d life of d ordinary Nigerian n d economy. Oga abeg face front

LOL if you are borrowing to pay workers when your business is booming then you are useless businessman/woman..

Despite the high rise of crude oil price ($140) GEJ GOVT still borrow to pay salaries and live Nigeria wil so many debts..

We are borrowing now due to the fall of crude oil price and despite can you compare what we borrow now to what we borrow during GEJ era?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Boyooosa(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2017
chicoMX:

That's femi falana, not BAT
EVEN FEMI FALANA TEETH NO BE LIKE THIS...

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by sylviaeo(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL if you are borrowing to pay workers when your business is booming then you are useless businessman/woman..

Despite the high rise of crude oil price ($140) GEJ GOVT still borrow to pay salaries and live Nigeria wil so many debts..

We are borrowing now due to the fall of crude oil price and despite can you compare what we borrow now to what we borrow during GEJ era?
N when u r borrowing n things r getting worse?. my dear, I will choose PDP any day to this super clueless party. don't be surprised they will continue d blame game till 2019. A government dat wants to start taxing beggers. where is it done?. they have no idea when they r d opposition party, they still have no idea when they r d ruling party. it was all abt power grabbing. they said buy n patronise Nija but our president is now a citizen of UK. now they don't want artists to shoot their video anywhere they like with their hard earned moni. APC is a party full of hypocrites n chronic liars. may posterity judge those who imposed this disease (APC) on dis country
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by chicoMX(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Boyooosa:
You that cannot differentiate BAT from FF
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by chicoMX(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Boyooosa:

You that cannot differentiate BAT from FF, you are busy going about checking their teeth.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by gadumorries: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Is it now you feel like talking, when you are the head of those who continue to see nothing good about GEJ and his administration. you created and participated in all demonstration of all kinds but today you are keeping quite because the monster you ganged to push jona out of office is haunting you. The evil that men do leaves with them. you have not seen any thing yet. Who prays for a terrorist.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
How this Tinubu sleeps and wakes up everyday seeing the demon he sold to Nigeria and South in particular still baffles me. Am Sure he has a heart of stone somehow.

Look at how cheap deaths are across the South and North of Nigeria by all natural and human killing machines in the land. Pure irresponsible leadership and Hunger in the land.

It's pathetic. Like a mystery to me.
Its those that supported him and counted those that didnt support him as unintelligent, politically naive and unsophisticated that deserve the gallows more
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2017
sylviaeo:
N when u r borrowing n things r getting worse?. my dear, I will choose PDP any day to this super clueless party. don't be surprised they will continue d blame game till 2019. A government dat wants to start taxing beggers. where is it done?. they have no idea when they r d opposition party, they still have no idea when they r d ruling party. it was all abt power grabbing. they said buy n patronise Nija but our president is now a citizen of UK. now they don't want artists to shoot their video anywhere they like with their hard earned moni. APC is a party full of hypocrites n chronic liars. may posterity judge those who imposed this disease (APC) on dis country

Well to you things is getting worse while to others like myself things is going fine for us..

A friend of my celebrated his child not long ago and the drinks he bought alone is over 2million Naira, Will that kind person complain?

I am doing fine, Acquiring properties despite the hardship... it's only the lazy one that will complain of hardship, What happen to doubling your hustle..
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by sylviaeo(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Well to you things is getting worse while to others like myself things is going fine for us..

A friend of my celebrated his child not long ago and the drinks he bought alone is over 2million Naira, Will that kind person complain?

I am doing fine, Acquiring properties despite the hardship... it's only the lazy one that will complain of hardship, What happen to doubling your hustle..
I have nothing to say to you Cuz u just proved u r a chronic liar. So really their is hardship in d land hmmm?. Oga even dangote is feeling d heat, investors r packing out. So dangote is a lazy man?. Pls stop talking in circles. Good day
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bashydemy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
sylviaeo:
I have nothing to say to you Cuz u just proved u r a chronic liar. So really their is hardship in d land hmmm?. Oga even dangote is feeling d heat, investors r packing out. So dangote is a lazy man?. Pls stop talking in circles. Good day

LOL that's where you get it wrong, Dangote is a businessman and no Businessman will come out and say i make billions, They will keep saying it's not easy as i say that alot even when i have millions in my account and people ask me how far now, I tell them na God eyes we dey look oooo..

People keep saying it's not easy, it''s not easy and they keep buying houses, Cars etc...

Call your friends abroad and ask them and hear their response it's still same it's not easy..

About Dangote, Despite your claim of him feeling it, He is still the most richest man in Africa and the most richest black man on earth..

The joke is on you, Keep blaming the Govt for your laziness why your peers are making it...

N.B.... Out of 100 rich men, You will hardly see 5 that will tell you the source of their riches or show you how they are making it, You better buckle up or you die wailing and hating..
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Boyooosa(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
chicoMX:

You that cannot differentiate BAT from FF, you are busy going about checking their teeth.
THE QUESTION HERE IS; DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ANYONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE SHOWCASED THAT SET OF TEETH? AND STOP BEHAVING AS IF THE TWO PICTURES DONT STRIKE ANY RESEMBLANCE JERE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika / NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.