Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall (28688 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by rottennaija(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pavarottii:

Even federal government dey owe promotion arrears and pension. so?

So they should stop pretending. At least the federal government accepts they do. Akwa ibom state government denies they owe. Besides, they are so much salary arrears still being owned.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by hansyllo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
rottennaija:

How many months does Udom owe? Do you know?

Udom owes pensioners their pension, he owns the newly recruited one year salary, he owe promotion arrears, he owe teachers salaries.

Just leave that thing, enter akwa ibom, keep your ears to the ground and then you will know that not all that glitters are gold

Based on my above comment, I can't respond to all of them, besides, there are all in pages 2, 3...like that. Many people will not see them. So, I have to say again. I stand by my above comments.

I am from akwa ibom state, I grew up there. I live and work there as a public servant. So I know what I am saying. I also said, if you are interested in knowing the truth, listen to the common people on the street, the civil servants, plumbers, etc.

I know every govt tries to paint a good impression of themselves. Gov. Udom is doing same. He gives the impression he doesn't owe anyone. But civil servants in the state know he does. Teachers knows he does.

Who's this fat lier? For your info. Udom is not owing any body in Akwa ibom. Enough of this your evil propagandas and blame games, it's not saling any more.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Donlip2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kogi State Governor recently commissioned a transformer that shows he has commissioned a project, then come to my state a Governor will commissioned an uncompleted project, who is working?.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by rottennaija(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
hansyllo:

Who's this fat lier? For your info. Udom is not owing any body in Akwa ibom. Enough of this your evil propagandas and blame games, it's not saling any more.

Guy relax, this is not a propaganda. I have not time for it and besides, I have not interest in politics or any political game. I know everything to you has political overtone.

Ask the civil servant and teaches and pensioners if they're owed before coming only to defend your principal
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by comrChris(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
why Ebonyi?
Why not use Ekiti?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Penisman: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
rottennaija:

Udom owes pensioners their pension, he owns the newly recruited one year salary, he owe promotion arrears, he owe teachers salaries.

Just leave that thing, enter akwa ibom, keep your ears to the ground and then you will know that not all that glitters are gold

Based on my above comment, I can't respond to all of them, besides, there are all in pages 2, 3...like that. Many people will not see them. So, I have to say again. I stand by my above comments.

I am from akwa ibom state, I grew up there. I live and work there as a public servant. So I know what I am saying. I also said, if you are interested in knowing the truth, listen to the common people on the street, the civil servants, plumbers, etc.

I know every govt tries to paint a good impression of themselves. Gov. Udom is doing same. He gives the impression he doesn't owe anyone. But civil servants in the state know he does. Teachers knows he does.
Ikpa da hook me up on whatsapp... we gat to talk.. 07068613908
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Penisman: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Donlip2:
Udom is a very stupid man,
A Governor that is full of promises porknosing in another man state affairs,why cultists are killing innocent citizens at ikot Ekpene and ukanafun he is doing nothing to bring peace to the affected local government area, I don't know why Godswill ebot Akpabio brought this clown all the way from zenith bank to come and lead Akwa ibom state,I'm sorry for him,Nsima Ekere ayadi bre politics iwod enye ye Akpabio ke 2019,aliens will nomore go to Wellington Bassey way uyo again.
Ikpa abeg hook me up on whatsapp make we talk...07068613908
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Donlip2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
UDIOK:
MMe kod se ewet tongo ke mfin ibaha owo idung owo ake asongo Udom enyen kebede owo ukan amo...afo ke idem mfo ado ata ndisime awo adi song Governor mfo enyen....Prophet iniehe ukpono ke ebiet idung esie a compare Udom ye Bello ke ake ntak...ndok ye afo do....idad mkpo

da afo amsimeoooo
nkedionoke me ibuot mfo itime ifon,
idoho we uboro iko.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by davidsthe(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

Una no dey see sth comot eye,haba
why I go comot eye is it your eye or is the comoting your comoting. Now the data spended is not well spended.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Johnapeh: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=rottennaija post=58538456]

I know every govt tries to paint a good impression of themselves. Gov. Udom is doing same. He gives the impression he doesn't owe anyone. But civil servants in the state know he does. Teachers knows he does. [/quote. In kogi state, you don't need to put your ears on the ground. Your eye will see the hunger in the land

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Sunshyne200(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

Did I tell u I have finally given up on her,what is your prob grin?

Brother, this race is personal oooo.
I see, you see, I like, you like, she pick me you give way.

Lol
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by bashydemy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
capatainrambo:
are you comparing emmanuel to yahaya?

cover bottle fall on u

Yes he can compare them why not? Beside Akwa Ibom allocation more than times 3 of that of Kogi State. Same for Bayelsa..
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by CharlotteFlair: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

Yes he can compare them why not? Beside Akwa Ibom allocation more than times 3 of that of Kogi State. Same for Bayelsa..
But have you also checked out the workforce of both states?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by bashydemy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
But have you also checked out the workforce of both states?

Wow i like that ooooo i swear, Have you also check the Workforce of Osun and Bayelsa state before your likes started abusing Aregbesola?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by fergie001: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Brother, this race is personal oooo.
I see, you see, I like, you like, she pick me you give way.

Lol
Nigerians and babess,we no dey use eye see woman.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by fergie001: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
davidsthe:
why I go comot eye is it your eye or is the comoting your comoting. Now the data spended is not well spended.
So because of you wan climb,you deg attack me abi?

Kennygee,no fall my hands,biko
Leave dat dalung up there

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by fergie001: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
davidsthe:
So because of you wan climb,you deg attack me abi?

Kennygee,no fall my hands,biko
Leave dat dalung up thereassss

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by RoyalUc(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
iabdulrazaq:
2 villages decided to have a drinking competition.

A week before the competition, Village A sent Muza to Village B to confirm if the competition will be held.

On arrival, the people of Village B brought 20Ltrs of their strongest ram brewed beer.

Muza asked if he could taste and he was permitted to.

Instead of just tasting, he finished the 20Ltrs at once, and said: "This is ok..... Where is the main drink?''

The King and the people of this village were all shocked because nobody had ever taken more than 5Ltrs of this beer and stood breathing!

Then they asked him "Are you among the competitors?"

Muza said, "Me? Nooooo! I didn't qualify..."

Competition cancelled.

grin grin angry grin grin

Alright. What's the moral of the story?

No kill me laf abeg��
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by CharlotteFlair: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Wow i like that ooooo i swear, Have you also check the Workforce of Osun and Bayelsa state before your likes started abusing Aregbesola?
Lol! All those pensioners and civil servants protesting unclad and heaping curse on aregbese, are they Bayelsans?

Aregbe talking drum fall you my brother!
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by bashydemy(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lol! All those pensioners and civil servants protesting unclad and heaping curse on aregbese, are they Bayelsans?

Aregbe talking drum fall you my brother!

LOL for you dream? hahahha Bayelsa is owing over one year salaries despite earning 5 times or more in allocation than Osun state coupled with the 13% derivation... haha despite that, Aregbesola outperform the useless Governor of Bayelsa state..
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by CharlotteFlair: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL for you dream? hahahha Bayelsa is owing over one year salaries despite earning 5 times or more in allocation than Osun state coupled with the 13% derivation... haha despite that, Aregbesola outperform the useless Governor of Bayelsa state..
Hian! I'm not their spokesman in Bayelsa! I just asked you why those people in osun were always heaping curses on their gomina.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by bashydemy(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Hian! I'm not their spokesman in Bayelsa! I just asked you why those people in osun were always heaping curses on their gomina.

Are you their spokesperson in Osun?

https://www.nairaland.com/3047650/unpaid-salaries-bayelsa-workers-turn

https://www.naij.com/799084-bayelsa-workers-turn-beggars-unpaid-salaries-nigerians-react-give-ben-bruce-award.html

Even the below, if is complaining of poor allocation what should Osun state say oo..

http://punchng.com/bayelsa-blames-poor-allocation-for-unpaid-lg-workers-salaries/
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by CharlotteFlair: 1:13am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Are you their spokesperson in Osun?

https://www.nairaland.com/3047650/unpaid-salaries-bayelsa-workers-turn

https://www.naij.com/799084-bayelsa-workers-turn-beggars-unpaid-salaries-nigerians-react-give-ben-bruce-award.html

Even the below, if is complaining of poor allocation what should Osun state say oo..

http://punchng.com/bayelsa-blames-poor-allocation-for-unpaid-lg-workers-salaries/

The unclad protesters were on national TV. I merely wanted to know why they should be doing that to a performing gomina, the next thing you dive into your archives to dish out link upon link to derail the topic. Na so the thing dey pain you?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by bashydemy(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The unclad protesters were on national TV. I merely wanted to know why they should be doing that to a performing gomina, the next thing you dive into your archives to dish out link upon link to derail the topic. Na so the thing dey pain you?

Am only telling you if Bayelsa with allocation more than 5 times of Osun coupled with 13% deriviation can be owing salaries running into year without tangible project, then Aregbesola should be praise.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by CharlotteFlair: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Am only telling you if Bayelsa with allocation more than 5 times of Osun coupled with 13% deriviation can be owing salaries running into year without tangible project, then Aregbesola should be praise.

OK. Those osun indigenes protesting unclad must all be shot dead when next they try that rubbish.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by bashydemy(m): 1:31am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
OK. Those osun indigenes protesting unclad must all be shot dead when next they try that rubbish.

Well peaceful protest is allow in Osun, But if them born people of Bayelsa well make them protest.. haha they have been caged..
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by CharlotteFlair: 1:35am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Well peaceful protest is allow in Osun, But if them born people of Bayelsa well make them protest.. haha they have been caged..
You are hanging unto a sinking ship. Ride or die does it for you. Enjoy the ride!
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by jamace(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

Shhhh... Calm down, he can't hear you. And here, nobody cares tongue
Shhhh...don't stifle informants. We are here to gather information for .....
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by LEOVOLUTION(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2017
jamace:
Shhhh...don't stifle informants. We are here to gather information for .....
grin
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You are hanging unto a sinking ship. Ride or die does it for you. Enjoy the ride!

No matter how bad you tag Osun and Aregbesola, Osun is still far better than Bayelsa same for Aregbesola better then Dickson..

if Aregbesola should Govern Bayelsa with that huge allocation for 4yrs, bayelsa will turn to London..
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by OgahBohz: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
kennygee:
Make I just marry drop Kogi state as my state of Origin.

That state and its useless leaders are a disgrace.

azn ehen I don tire.... d state na badluck ... change of state origin should be legalised ah swear
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Codes151(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2017
rottennaija:

you re a liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.