Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech (28821 Views)

Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by DeLinguaMan: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
As the 8th National Assembly winds up today, June 6, in preparation for the June 11 inauguration of the 9th Assembly, outgoing Senators and returning Senators are currently giving valedictory speech at the ongoing Special Valedictory Session taking place at the Assembly complex.

Read some speech as compiled by Igbere TV.

Senator Dino Melaye (PDP, Kogi)

“I thank the Almighty who is the supreme controller of the universe. When canckerworms and caterpillars attacked you, I addressed you as the irremovable Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

“To my surprise, many of those who orchestrated your downfall and removal have now called you their mentor, only God give and take power.

“The happiest day in my life was the day Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki emerged as the Senate President.

“The saddest day of my life was when Senator Ovie Omo-Agege led thugs to steal the Senate mace, a symbol of unity.

Senator David Mark (PDP, Benue)

"I spent the last one month going round my Senatorial district appreciating them and thanking God for his faithfulness.

“I have been here for 20yrs and I can say without fear that you, Abubakar Bukola saraki have developed the Senate to an enviable height.

“I look forward to a day in this Country where there will be no election petition to be treated by the Judiciary because everyone will be satisfied with our electoral process.”

Senator Kabir Marafa (APC, Zamfara / expelled)

“I say a very big thank you to the leadership of the 8th Senate. I have learnt a lot and I appreciate your wisdom in resolving key issues and the trust you have in us to discharge our duties.

“To Oshiomhole and the APC, it is not just about how many States or Senators APC has, to me it is about my people. The judiciary has made us proud and the people of Zamfara State are very grateful.

“The court ruling shows there is a limit to impunity. I have no regret in what I did in Zamfara.”

Senator Obinna Ogba (PDP, Ebonyi)

“I will liken Saraki leadership to that of Abacha. He is just like Abacha. I am one of those who believe that many people can say what they like but Sani Abacha is a president that we have never seen. You may like him, you may not like him.

“Abacha is a very good man, no matter what they are saying about him. People who are condemning him today are doing worse things. During Abacha time, we didn’t have security problems like this. The man did and so many good things.

“Wherever the man is, God will continue to bless him. He is the one that gave us Ebonyi state. God will continue to bless him and you too (Saraki).

“In this chamber you find the good, the bad and the ugly but Nigeria is represented here.

“What I noticed in this 8th assembly is that there are people who do not see anything good except in their zones. We are not supposed to belong to any political party, zones or religion here.

“The earlier we changed that attitude, it will be better for this country. Mr President I want to thank the leadership of the senate.”

Senator Godswill Akpabio (APC, Akwa-Ibom)

“I apologize to my colleagues in the PDP for the manner I left. I know they miss me. My stay in the 8th Senate is a mixture of sadness and happiness.”

Read more: http://igberetvnews.com/750701/8th-nass-read-melaye-mark-akpabio-valedictory-speech/

2 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by 4everisaac(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dino is Dino any day, any time. He speaks with courage.

Meanwhile, Apkabio's speech is ridiculous. His confusion is eminent in it.

Bia, so baba Mark after 20yrs, any visible commendable change?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Olatunji1929: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
I swaer DINO NA REAL NIGGA

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Onyeedum(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Senator Godswill Akpabio just apologized to PDP on manner he left.

5 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Awon weray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lol
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by GentleMoney: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2019

4 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by olatwo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mumu is doing Dino

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by GodCovenant(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
saraki was the smartest man to ever emerge at the senate. but unfortunately the last election was bought by the powers against saraki. simply because Nigeria is a poverty and unenlightened country. only the educated one are using the internet.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by gurunlocker: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lol @Akpabio

Don't worry, bubu will give you a slot....

1 Like

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Akpabio shocked no show for APC?

PDP Ebonyi senator bu kwa tout

6 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Feemmy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saraki A courageous leader

10 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Elfather12: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dino fearless �

4 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Bimpe29: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
The 8th National Assembly is the first of its kind.
Its bad, ugly and good can never be forgotten in the sand of time.

3 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin

Thieves
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Marcelinho(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
That man called Dino.... �️

Saraki deserves �for his leadership qualities.

Oh how the mighty fell, Akpabio may God help you and raise you again politically.

Weldon the 8th Senate

3 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Beedude(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
GodCovenant:
saraki was the smartest man to ever emerge at the senate. but unfortunately the last election was bought by the powers against saraki. simply because Nigeria is a poverty and unenlightened country. only the educated one are using the internet.
Educated ones that doesn't go out to vote on election day?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by dedonfranco(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
There's nothing Gud about 8th Assembly. Is just all about them & 13m every month.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Timmyking01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
No doubt, 8th assembly we definitely be missed, there leader is courageous and smart.

He's young and vibrant and that's what we need at the moment.

If you like, you can Hate Saraki, it's your choice but the fact he's a good leader who knows the right thing to do at the right time can't be overlooked.

If you're the type that always says "Saraki is a thief " I'll only ask you to show me a leader who doesn't steal public funds...

Nobody Holy and we all make mistakes. He has make his own and I know he'll definitely learn and he'll be back and stronger.

Let's be guided, only time we tell, you'll definitely see true true meaning of "Next Level" of this current administration.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Ifexontop(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
I love dino

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Samanza89: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Any Yoruba going against Tinubu is a bastard because right now he’s our leading light. Saraki fuvked up going against TINUBU..you don’t go against Tinubu and go scout free..soon or later ..he will hit you so hard you will have no where to run to. As for PDP as a party..Tinubu is hatching plans for una..he will hit you guys so hard you won’t recover. Tinubu is just the face ..so many mighty warriors underground to make Nigeria a greater country dreamt and envisage by MKO Abiola, a country prosperous and independent that doesn’t bow to any external forces ..USA tried it this year but was disgraced.Long Live Tinubu ..please don’t die now else Yoruba will suffer. Just fulfill Abiolas dream, your dream and make Nigeria a great country. As for those shouting under our amiable Buhari presidency..please manage an like that..Tinubu will realize your dream ..and correct any wrongs you may feel now . 2023 is for Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by SmellingAnus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Saraki fuvked up going against TINUBU..you don’t go against Tinubu and go scout free..soon or later ..he will hit you so hard you will have no where to run to. As for PDP as a party..Tinubu is hatching plans for una..he will hit you guys so hard you won’t recover. Tinubu is just the face ..so many mighty warriors underground to make Nigeria a grater country dreamt and envisage by MKO Abiola..Long Live Tinubu ..please don’t die now else Yoruba will suffer oo
Lol... I am not a fan of PDP nor APC but you should be more concerned about what some of the Northerners in the APC will do to Tinubu than what Tinubu will do to Saraki...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Wantedmiller: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
I believe PDP miscreants will stop blaming Abacha now that their party member has said otherwise about Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
This 8th assembly will always remain unique in Nigeria history... Dino Melaye. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
And you think is not smarter than you who’s passing the view..he’s prepared
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I am not a fan of PDP nor APC but you should be more concerned about what some of the Northerners in the APC will do to Tinubu than what Tinubu will do to Saraki...

3 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by fredoooooo: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Comedians grin
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by felix10(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Unremovable senate president,they did everything but failed.

But wait o,dino speech caught my attention, a fearless dino.His exellency mr.dino malaiye,d executive governor of kogi state.

Kudos to Bukola saraki on his leadership style.

Bye bye d 8th senate.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) / Boko Haram Members In Dikwa Captured By CJTF, Weapons & Cattle Recovered (Pics) / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.