Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos (35965 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by fergie001: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U well

Wetin concern u with wetin I type

Abi u be winch , I talk to u

With ur Bush Pig nose embarassed
Guy,y?
Apologise to him and move on,
This world na small place,abeg.
Bush Pig Nose?
Chai

I don cram your moniker,I no go find your trouble lai lai

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2017
huche:

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— ...

Ephesians 2:1-22
God bless your soul dear
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

Guy,y?
Apologise to him and move on,
This world na small place,abeg.
Bush Pig Nose?
Chai

I don cram your moniker,I no go find your trouble lai lai

Ok am sorry

I won't insult anyone again cry
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Soothedsoul(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
My birthday is this week...wanna give out the sum of #100,000 to 20 people (5k each), send ur account number to me @ Sadick MrsEcstasy Dickson, on facebook. Do have a beautiful week.
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by greggng: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Who gave her std again sad

That means u re not current. I heard his name started from church add the remaining. I don't their red eye
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by tmxme(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the lord , but the prayer of the righteous is acceptable unto him

Proverbs 15 : 8
Who are you to judge. You are now casting stones when your own sef dey your body...
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let this write up come from your heart

Thank God for your life
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by francesawesome(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
adonbilivit:
You mean she don born gain? She don get two children be that coz me I never see born again with tattoos o
Make she tear her skin or what do you suggest
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Decryptor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
It's always a cycle!

WOMEN!

When in their teens, they play "Hard to Get"...

In their early 20's. they begin to "Slay" with pictures on Social Media...

In their mid twenties, they begin to date only rich guys and Sugar Daddies...

In their early 30's (when stretch mark don full body)...they begin to claim they want a "responsible and loving man"...

Whether they end up getting married or not after that...it all ends up in becoming "Born Again"

SMH!
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
greggng:

That means u re not current. I heard his name started from church add the remaining. I don't their red eye

Lemme add the remaining angry

Churchmountain

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by adonbilivit: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
francesawesome:
you get sense so? Make she tear her skin or what do you suggest
na to remove am first bro
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by fresherdanU: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
I TELL U MY BRO/SIS. PEOPLE WILL BE IN SHOCK..
Ebios:

so wetin u dey talk

Heaven will shock some people on d last day

they will b busy concentrating on others faults instead of theirs
when will u truly repent
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by iammolise(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tonto tonto... So churchie's betrayal has made ur eyes open to the path of righteousness eh.

Abeg does anyone perceive the smell of "notice me, I'm here" aroma.

Tonto do u knw wat i think?... I think GGB(girl's gone bad) didn't workout 4 u as planed so MA(marry amaka) is the way now... Don't worry, apostle suleman is coming 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by greggng: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Who gave her std again sad

If you want to get into trouble just call one of them mathew u will see red eye lol
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by engrgerald(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
READ AND WAKA PAST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN) Representative was here. Honourable members please I identify with us.
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by LittlePastor1: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wrong
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol she is so confused
Wish her luck ... we'll see how long this last grin till she starts dating again
People are always born again after mishaps happen they remember God .. ...
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Such a foolish and childish Gemini girl. No sane guy fit handle tonto for one year. Na only good sex she get to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by jobbers: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
go back to your home if you are trully born again
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by fergie001: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Ok am sorry

I won't insult anyone again cry
Correct guy

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by farem: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ebios:
so wetin u dey talk
they will b busy concentrating on others faults instead of theirs when will u truly repent
Quite instructive and piercing!

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by belindar: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Trying hard to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by sucexfic(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U well

you are a fool even the bible says judge so that yee may not be judge. So who are you idiat to judge her
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by krushdripper(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ebios:
so wetin u dey talk
they will b busy concentrating on others faults instead of theirs when will u truly repent
Forget that truly repent thing, tonto dike and born again is scam!

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Olulinks(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ebios:

so wetin u dey talk

they will b busy concentrating on others faults instead of theirs
when will u truly repent
I had to rush to check your pic. That wicked guy said you have a bush pig like nose. Can you imagine and your nose ehn.. Ok
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by sunshineV(f): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U well

No chill ay?

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Olulinks(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U well

You ehn, and that guy nose is like what you just described sha. May God for you sha.
Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
sucexfic:
you are a fool even the bible says judge so that yee may not be judge. So who are you idiat to judge her

You fooooolish fooool

With ur lizard skin, people de talk u won still talk

Ur mate for money nor de climb tree again, naa raw cassava dem de chop undecided

1 Like

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by Ladyjumong(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
angry Must Every Tin U Do Be Anounced cry Miss Notice Me

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos by eROCK247(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the lord , but the prayer of the righteous is acceptable unto him

Proverbs 15 : 8

Who made u judge over over her? Remove the plank in ur own eyes first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. / Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.