Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) (21024 Views)

Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs / Moment A Man Killed A Snake With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Nearly Shocked, While Connecting An Electric Pole With Bare Hands In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by deepwater(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kai
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by davillian(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
They are so sure that NEPA won't bring light. anyway Aboki only have brains for politics and are dumb on every other thing.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Soothedsoul(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Husty:

The name is not valid on Facebook.
Sorry, it's Sadick Mrecstasy Dickson.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by jobbers: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
really
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
sheylord:
do you mean to say Abuja(federal capital territory)
hah!!!!! yamayama ....see brown roofs and intarred road

Naynya is actually in Nassarawa state.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
So this abuja too anyway the finest city Nigeria can't be compared with malaga or Mallorca
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by ivolt: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
adonbilivit:
Blame Fashola and FG for not giving us 24/7 power supply. No meter, them no go give u light but u go still pay. Give us meters, no dey use fixed charge dey collect money from us. If u give me meter and u no dey give me light at all, I no go complain.

If the bold is true, why are they reconnecting the cable ?
To get a non-existent light ?
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by linearity: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Machinemayana:
Nigeria My country! Residents of Nyanya town in Abuja, Took Laws into their hands by fixing disconnected wires by Phcn(NEPA).... I think this is not safe no matter the situation, LIFE Safety then other activities. Who is to blame? PHCN or The Residents?

As long as one does not cause a potential difference, you can work safely with live electrical wires, I do that sometimes at home.

Electricity is only dangerous if you don't understand how it work and ignores to obey its rules; other that, there is no big deal here!
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by michealdeco: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
If I travel go Obodo Oyibo

I go de hurry to Come back oo

When I Come back oo

I go de hurry to go back oo

I no get charge oo

Phone e don die oo

No fuel for generator...

EVERYDAY SITUATION

which way naija? embarassed embarassed
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Donsammi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
sheylord:
do you mean to say Abuja(federal capital territory)
hah!!!!! yamayama ....see brown roofs and intarred road
that's a suburb
close to nasarawa state.

you think say everywhere for Abuja fine?
remember villages of indigenous peeps are there too.

I think that dude is hacking the meter box there..
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Donsammi(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Naynya is actually in Nassarawa state.
there's also nyanya in Abuja . part is in abj and part is in nass.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Worksunlimited: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Machinemayana:
Nigeria My country! Residents of Nyanya town in Abuja, Took Laws into their hands by fixing disconnected wires by Phcn(NEPA).... I think this is not safe no matter the situation, LIFE Safety then other activities. Who is to blame? PHCN or The Residents?

His village people are still discussing his matter... #BePatient
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Donsammi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
So this abuja too anyway the finest city Nigeria can't be compared with malaga or Mallorca

you funny oh
even Washington DC gat areas like that!
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Moreoffaith:
grin grin grin

e fit be say na night plan dem do for the area now.

Na every area sabi when dem dey bring their light oo
abi o,my area na night plan we dey o
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Machinemayana(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
linearity:

As long as one does not cause a potential difference, you can work safely with live electrical wires, I do that sometimes at home.

Electricity is only dangerous if you don't understand how it work and ignores to obey its rules; other that, there is no big deal here!
Ehnnnnn, Tell me more

Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by joenor(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm sure the brother has spear life.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by AbiolaFawole(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
That's not Nyanyan that's maraba outside Abuja
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Kendroid: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Machinemayana:

Wait ooo, this one wey i dey c PHCN (NEPA) for the post...EEDC never reach ur side
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by slap1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Those who live in that area will also make noise about living in Abuja.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Bestman111(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Here in Benin Rep, u dare not even conceive d thought of reconnecting ur power when ESBE cut it. They don't even have to climb ladder to disconnect u, they will just go to ur meter and switch it off, they marked the place the meter stopped, whenever u pay ur bill, they will come and switch it on 4 that is after paying ur fine , if they discovered that the meter moved, u are in serious trouble. U will be arrested and charged to court, if u don't have a better lawyer to argue ur case or if they decided to wicked u,
Ur house will be consificated or u pay a very huge fine.

That's institution built overtime and it is working. 4 them, here, if u don't pay, no light 4 u. But Nigerians will be claiming stubbornness.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Donsammi:

you funny oh
even Washington DC gat areas like that!
show me that place in Washington DC show me now
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Malawian(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I pity am, when power gets restored, he go see him ancestors
Light no dey dey Nyanya. I was there for 2 weeks to visit my aunty. No light. if them bring am, e no dey reach 15 mins dem go take am again till when next they are feeling magnanimous.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Machinemayana(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
That's not Nyanyan that's maraba outside Abuja
Don't say what yhu not sure of or what you don't know... Thats Nyanya Area B, Hospital Road.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Machinemayana(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kendroid:

Wait ooo, this one wey i dey c PHCN (NEPA) for the post...EEDC never reach ur side
U wanna troll? Okay.. We all knw d government privatized dt sector... But Tell ur sef d truth, Na EEDC u dei call dem if u dei chit chat... Abeg mke una calm with una counter jare
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Machinemayana(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Malawian:

Light no dey dey Nyanya. I was there for 2 weeks to visit my aunty. No light. if them bring am, e no dey reach 15 mins dem go take am again till when next they are feeling magnanimous.
Lemme ask where did u stay over dt Period? Cuz d Nyanya i spent 3months when i went for a program had light Literally 16 hours A day.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Malawian(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Machinemayana:
Lemme ask where did u stay over dt Period? Cuz d Nyanya i spent 3months when i went for a program had light Literally 16 hours A day.
The area you stayed was probably close to the market, that area been dey get light. Our own area o see light. There is one big hotel around there on the expressway, our are is the area behind that hotel.
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Machinemayana(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Malawian:

The area you stayed was probably close to the market, that area been dey get light. Our own area o see light. There is one big hotel around there on the expressway, our are is the area behind that hotel.
Lolz, Very correct stayed close to the market
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Illegal disconnection leading to illegal reconnection!
Re: Nyanya Residents Fix Disconnected Light Wires With Bare Hands (photos) by Husty(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Soothedsoul:

Sorry, it's Sadick Mrecstasy Dickson.

I've not seen your hand as promised boss, heaven knows II'm in dire need of it. Please check your inbox on facebook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbalist Arrested For Killing Hotelier Jimoh Bello Because Of N250k (Photos) / Officials Involved In N8bn Currency Scam Dismissed – CBN / Police Blame Me For My Daughter’s Rape, Protect Rapist – Mother Of Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.