Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,782 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos (21451 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by acehood907(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Subhanallah so our richest people in Nigeria are always saying hijab her for matured girls not for small children and its main for poor people, insha Allah will bring the good ones that will lead our country with a good prospective manner
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by nengibo: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

Complain about what Mr. Potential ritualist?
Another Mallam whose children are disobeying Mohammed, what do you think we should do to this sinners....
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by bams2999(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good job our great Governor
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by whitering: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
the children looks malnourished.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by ekensi01: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
merits:

be steadfast in your prayer and believe in God,everything will come easily. you are blessed.
why u come the tell me this stuff?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Hum2020: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
I love you this show how true leader should live
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
boluwatife66:
please what is hijab lecturer? show me one one that girl?

Ok, no wahala, i will educate you. The "hijab" in its broad sense is the head covering. You are confusing Burqa for hijab. The lady in the pix had her head/hair covered, she is actually wearing a hijab. The Burqa is the "enveloping" outer garment.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Agimor(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Midget
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Organs(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
boluwatife66:
please what is hijab lecturer? show me one one that girl?

Bolu: You forgot to say, Daalu, eshe, nagode or 10Q for the definition. Ayam waiting for my thank you oh, send am sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police / Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests / Buhari Receives Karim Ahmad Khan (ICC Prosecutor) In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.