Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests (21370 Views)

Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / Activists Announce Venues For EndSARS Protests Across Nigeria And Abroad / NEC Warns Against End SARS Protests, Lists Actions That Will Be Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by naptu2: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Several activists, led by Omoyele Sowore, have announced a line up of activities to mark the first anniversary of the End SARS protests. The activities include:

Friday, October 15th, 2021: Jumat Service at Jumaat Suadr Central Mosque, beside MRS Filling Station (by the pedestrian bridge), Ojota, Lagos.

Saturday, October 16th, 2021: Traditional rites. Time: 12pm-3pm at the New Africa Shrine, Number 2 NERDC Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday, October 17th, 2021: Church service at Logos Christian Centre, Number 46 Ibijoke Street, off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oluyole Bus Stop, Oregun, Lagos.

They also plan to hold an event on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 at the Lekki Toll Plaza.

However, The Lagos State Police Command has warned against any form of protest in the state.

Events are also going to take place in other states to mark the anniversary.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by naptu2: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by naptu2: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2021
More.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Racoon(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2021
This injustice among many will be avenge of one day.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by endsarrrs(f): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2021
E N D S A R S

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by zaxbash: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2021
End Buhari

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by expertman(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Good . But investigation shows that Nigeria Military ain't the ones who shot at people at Lekki.

It's Gumi people with FG support .

7 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by FalseProphet1(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2021
I see a heavy downpour of rain tomorrow, I see the protesters daring the rain to honour the slain victims, I see the event going viral, I see CNN capturing it.

This I have seen.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by 4tomandchi: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
RIP to our fallen HEROES!!!
Your sacrifices will forever be remembered.

10 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Ojikutumomiage(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
We moved, did we?
They moved, they did.

We fleeced, didn't we?
We bled, we did.

20th,10th of '20, one thing embarassed
The monster in us is still existing lipsrsealed
We're in Shadows shadowing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by mbahdi(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
That's good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by kuntash: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
May God protect them o

1 Like

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Okemmuo(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Nice
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by gidado14(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
naptu2:
Several activists, led by Omoyele Sowore, have announced a line up of activities to mark the first anniversary of the End SARS protests. The activities include:

Friday, October 15th, 2021: Jumat Service at Jumaat Suadr Central Mosque, beside MRS Filling Station (by the pedestrian bridge), Ojota, Lagos.

Saturday, October 16th, 2021: Traditional rites. Time: 12pm-3pm at the New Africa Shrine, Number 2 NERDC Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday, October 17th, 2021: Church service at Logos Christian Centre, Number 46 Ibijoke Street, off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oluyole Bus Stop, Oregun, Lagos.

They also plan to hold an event on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 at the Lekki Toll Plaza.

However, The Lagos State Police Command has warned against any form of protest in the state.

POLICE WILL BE LIKE

4 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by timedont: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
expertman:
Good . But investigation shows that Nigeria Military ain't the ones who shot at people at Lekki.

It's Gumi people with FG support .
Don't say what you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by helinues: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
They would be picked before the date

We are not going to allow the anarchists to turn Lagos into chaos and confusion

18 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Tonyspecial(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by NaijaSumi: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
What has government got to say?
May souls of the departed rest on.

Hmmm! Nigeria really needs Revival...
Revival from ritualist occupying our political positions.

Reason why they strongly hold on to power to perpetrate their evil plans. During campaigns, they appear innocent to the gullible, throw cash around, buy foodstuffs to share, and get to power through forceful riggings.

My message to NIGERIANS is that never you vote a TINUBU to power... Let's not make that singular mistake as a people.

10 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by RichDad1(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
So despite all the atrocities of the AKWU SARS, no single event is holding the SE?
Issokay

12 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by aspabay(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Time to cash out from donors again.
Shar guys

12 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Pharaohny: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by snoopanddre(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
I fear dis govt, only if they could realize nothing goes on forever

2 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by aspabay(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Lekkilies shall never stand

6 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Pharaohny: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari is a cow �

6 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by JustPowerApps(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
naptu2:

NPF don start again be that O, whether they like it or not, ENDSARS 2.0 go sele she. Watimagbo pe EndSars nbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by aspabay(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Time to celebrate DJWitch lies.

No amount of commemoration will make the lie stand.

They should ensure they bring the families of all the 73 killed to the events.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Pharaohny: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
The natural disaster a nation can ever have is buhari

7 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by davit: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
This is not bad. Only if the government's conscience will allow them
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
IG denied that be never asked SARS to resume work. People are seeing them on the road again and again as we speak. They accosted me 2 days ago thinking I was a Yahoo Yahoo boy because my car is tinted. After they stopped me, they noticed we were 2 matured and well dressed responsible looking men in my car, and they allowed us to go. One of them knew my neighbor who was with me... that was one reason they let us go. They are still the same SARS. Nothing much changed.

1 Like

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by jojofola: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:
They would be picked before the date

We are not going to allow the anarchists to turn Lagos into chaos and confusion

Oga rest

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States / Senator Akinyelure Denies Voting For Under-age Marriage / Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.