Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Exactly Do Igbos Want - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Do Igbos Want (985 Views)

Why Do Igbos Want To Steal All The Oil With 'Biafra'? / Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do Igbos Want by solreb: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2017
This is a very good analysis. Please read it and comment
WHAT DO IGBO REALLY WANT? By Akin Omoz-Oarhe

I woke to a post by one Humphrey Achor in which my young Igbo friend Chibuzor Dunamis Obele tagged me. He must have known that there was no way I would be able to resist contributing, where numerical figures are being discussed, although these days, I am reluctant discussing the untouchable Igbo. Coming to think of it, how do you teach a group that is only marginally next to God in intelligence, at least in their reckoning. What baffles me is how a group can live a life of perpetual complains. If they are not talking about Genocide, it is Marginalization. If it is not about "Biafra", then in recent times, it is Restructuring.

Achor Humphrey, in his post, made strenuous efforts to show how the Igbos are marginalized. Often, he tried to bundle together South-South and South East in a union that I fail to understand. At other times, the grouping was South versus the North. This does not interest me a bit. It was an irritating post to me.

Basically, Achor's comparative study was of the geopolitical zones. He needs to know that the Federating Units in Nigeria are the States. The State Government is the middle tier in governance between the Federal Government at the Top and the Local Government at the Bottom. The Geopolitical Areas represent nothing in the governance of Nigeria. It has no Leader, It has no Capital City, It has no Financial allocations and as of fact not part of the Nigerian Constitution.

Achor should also know that there are six independent Geopolitical Areas in Nigeria. I therefore do not understand why Igbo writers often group South East and South South together. South South is in no way more related to South East than it is, to North West or South West. If the grouping is meant to take us back to the original Regional System, then why not group NE, NC and NW together? Even at that, Edo and Delta States in South South were part of Western region, and not Eastern region. At times I get a feeling that such writers still have their "Biafra" scheme in mind with an intention to colonized South-South the way Ojukwu did in 1967 just for their wealth and arable soil. If not, then they should stop grouping the two zones together.

Now, to the Issue. Politics and Governance are about people. If any meaningful comparison is to be made about representation in the legislature, we shall be taking about how many people are represented by each representative.

The population spread in Nigeria between North and South since 1952 are;
1952 Census, 54.55% North to 45.45% South
1962 Census, 56.77% North to 43.23% South
1963 Census, 53.51% North to 46.49% South
1973 Census, 64.99% North to 35.01% South
1991 Census, 51.85% North to 48.15% South
2006 Census, 53.59% North to 46.41% South

There is a striking similarity between 1963 and 2006 figures. Also fine is that the 1963 figure was conducted when Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was President of Nigeria and Nwanfor Orizu, another Igbo, President of the Senate. They could not have cheated themselves so, it's safe to adopt the 2006 figures conducted when a Southerner was president. The 2006 Figures have this distribution:

NW with a population of 35.8m=25.6%
SW with a population of 27.6m=19.7%
SS with a population of 21.0m =15.0%
NC with a population of 20.3m=14.5%
NE with a population of 19.0m =13.6%
SE with a population of 16.4m=11.7%

TOTAL 140.1m
North 53.6%
South 46.4%

COMPLAINT 1
The first complaint Achor Humphrey is that in our House of Representatives of 360 Members of the House of Rep, South has 169 members. This represents 46.9% South and 53.1% North. Are these not the same spread as the our population distribution? What then is his problem?

COMPLAINT 2
His next complaint is about the spread across the Geopolitical zones where:

NW has 92 Reps which are 25.6%. Compared 25.6%
SW has 71Reps which are 19.7%. Compared with 19.7%
SS has 55 Reps which are 15.3%. Compared with15. 0%
NC has 49 Reps which is13. 6%. Compared with 14.5%
NE has 48 Reps which are 13.3%. Compared with 13.6%
SE has 43 Reps which are 11.9%. Compared with 11.7%
Abuja has 2 Reps which are 0.6%
TOTAL 360 Reps
Note that if the 0.6% of Abuja is added to 13.6% above, we get 14.2%

Achor, what do you have against this?

At this point he wondered "The question is, how dare you upstage these people in a vote even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North. This made me laugh. When in 1959, Chief Obafemi Awolowo approached Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe for a coalition government with Zik as the Prime Minister, why did he not remember that there was Southern Nigeria? Has there been any political dispensation in this country minus the current one in which the Igbos did not go into a "Government of National Unity" with the North? My friend, we have long gone past that politics. We have also gone past North, East and West Nigeria. Ours is a New Nigeria, where the States are the Federating Units. The earlier you key into this the better.

COMPLAINT 3
The next port of call of Achor Humphrey was what he called "Injustice in allocation of Oil in Nigeria". He presented a falsity that:
North Central receives 20% contributes nothin
North East receives 16% Contributes Nothing
North West receives 21% Contributes Nothing
South West receives 16% Contributes 3.97%.
South East receives 11.00% Contributes 25.07%
The south South receives 15.00% Contributes 70.64%

The Truth is which you may google right now is

OIL REVENUE
1st. Akwa Ibom – 504,000 barrels per day
2nd. Delta – 346,000 bpd
3rd. Rivers – 344,000 bpd
4th. Bayelsa – 290,000 bpd
5th. Ondo – 60,000 bpd
6th. Lagos – 40,000 bpd
7th. Edo – 33,000 bpd
8th. Imo – 17, 000 bpd
9th. Abia – 11,000 bpd

From the list above, West Produces 100,000 bpd
I challenge Achor to present his source of the figures. I however make bold to say that there are two oil producing States in South east. Abia currently produces 11,000bpd and Imo State produces 17,000bpd making a total of 28,000bpd where Akwa Ibom alone produces 504,000bpd in a total of 1,580,000bpd. The Igbo contribution is paltry 1.75% Even Edo state produces more that the combined SE. May I ask: Do you go out to deliberately deceive your readers or are these genuine errors? Information is so cheap these days. Afford yourself of it.

You may want to ask yourself who produces the Electricity Power in Kainji, Jebba, Egbin etc. that you consume. You think it is from Oji Coal Power Station? What about the Yams, Beans, rice meat? Maybe you should be made to import them. Yet you say, "Contribute Nothing"

INTERNAL REVENUE GENERATION
We all know that the Igbos are very enterprising and must generate much revenue internally from Taxes etc. Maybe that is the area they contribute much. Let us see what the figures from the National Bureau of Statistics has for us for the year June 2015 to May 2016.
SW generated N392.4b
SS generated N185.2b
NW generated N 72.3b
SE generated N 57.2b
NC generated N 50.7b
NE generated N 27.0b

REVENUE ALLOCATIONS
Using 2016 First Quarter Allocation to States
SS got N113.9b
NW got N67.64b
SW got N49.86b
NE got N47.02b
NC got N45.45b
SE got N40.46b

These translate to:
SS: N5, 423/capital
NE: N2, 475/capital
SE: N2, 467/capital
NC: N2, 238/ capital
NW: N1, 889/ capital
SW: N1, 806/capital

You can see that while SE is the third lowest in revenue generation it is the third highest in revenue consumption. Note that in spite of these, by their itinerant nature, they consume not less than 10% of revenues allocated to other states.

POLITICAL APPOINTEES
We all have the statistics of political appointees of the current Buhari administration.
NW has 51political appointees from 7 states
NC has 47 political appointees from 6 states
NE has 45 political appointees from 6 states
SW has 45 political appointees from 6 states
SS has 45 political appointees from 6 States
SE has 41 political appointees from 5 states

These translate to
1st. SE: 2.50 appointees in a million.
2nd. NE: 2.37 appointees in a million.
3rd. NC: 2.34 appointees in a million.
4th. SS: 2.14 appointees in a million.
5th. SW:1.63 appointees in a million.
6th. NW:1.42 appointees in a million.

SE is highest, The presidents zone is lowest and the Vice Presidents zone is second lowest

IGBO STOP MISINFORMING YOUR HIGHLY GULLIBLE MASSES SO THAT PEACE MAY RETURN TO OUR LAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by aniomafirstson: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2017
If you give us Biafra will you die?
grin

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Kyase(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Not again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by solreb: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2017
So I give you Biafra. Take your 5 states. Do not add SS states that you have attempted to recolonize
Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by aniomafirstson: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:
So I give you Biafra. Take your 5 states. Do not add SS states that you have attempted to recolonize
go school you no gree grin

what about the igbos indigenous to SS states

we should leave them abi grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:
But you want to colonize those SS state not so? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:
go school you no gree grin

what about the igbos indigenous to SS states

we should leave them abi grin
Dont mind the sleepy-eyed OP.

He dreamt about Biafra last night.

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by iammo(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Facts and figures... Thumbs up op, its time nairalanders start arguing smartly so as to learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by EmeeNaka: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:

I woke to a post by one Humphrey Achor in which my young Igbo friend Chibuzor Dunamis Obele tagged me. He must have known that there was no way I would be able to resist contributing, where numerical figures are being discussed, although these days, I am reluctant discussing the untouchable Igbo. Coming to think of it, how do you teach a group that is only marginally next to God in intelligence, at least in their reckoning. What baffles me is how a group can live a life of perpetual complains. If they are not talking about Genocide, it is Marginalization. If it is not about "Biafra", then in recent times, it is Restructuring.

Achor Humphrey, in his post, made strenuous efforts to show how the Igbos are marginalized. Often, he tried to bundle together South-South and South East in a union that I fail to understand. At other times, the grouping was South versus the North. This does not interest me a bit. It was an irritating post to me.

Basically, Achor's comparative study was of the geopolitical zones. He needs to know that the Federating Units in Nigeria are the States. The State Government is the middle tier in governance between the Federal Government at the Top and the Local Government at the Bottom. The Geopolitical Areas represent nothing in the governance of Nigeria. It has no Leader, It has no Capital City, It has no Financial allocations and as of fact not part of the Nigerian Constitution.

Achor should also know that there are six independent Geopolitical Areas in Nigeria. I therefore do not understand why Igbo writers often group South East and South South together. South South is in no way more related to South East than it is, to North West or South West. If the grouping is meant to take us back to the original Regional System, then why not group NE, NC and NW together? Even at that, Edo and Delta States in South South were part of Western region, and not Eastern region. At times I get a feeling that such writers still have their "Biafra" scheme in mind with an intention to colonized South-South the way Ojukwu did in 1967 just for their wealth and arable soil. If not, then they should stop grouping the two zones together.

Now, to the Issue. Politics and Governance are about people. If any meaningful comparison is to be made about representation in the legislature, we shall be taking about how many people are represented by each representative.

There is a striking similarity between 1963 and 2006 figures. Also fine is that the 1963 figure was conducted when Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was President of Nigeria and Nwanfor Orizu, another Igbo, President of the Senate. They could not have cheated themselves so, it's safe to adopt the 2006 figures conducted when a Southerner was president. The 2006 Figures have this distribution:

TOTAL 140.1m
North 53.6%
South 46.4%

COMPLAINT 1
The first complaint Achor Humphrey is that in our House of Representatives of 360 Members of the House of Rep, South has 169 members. This represents 46.9% South and 53.1% North. Are these not the same spread as the our population distribution? What then is his problem?

COMPLAINT 2

TOTAL 360 Reps

At this point he wondered "The question is, how dare you upstage these people in a vote even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North. This made me laugh. When in 1959, Chief Obafemi Awolowo approached Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe for a coalition government with Zik as the Prime Minister, why did he not remember that there was Southern Nigeria? Has there been any political dispensation in this country minus the current one in which the Igbos did not go into a "Government of National Unity" with the North? My friend, we have long gone past that politics. We have also gone past North, East and West Nigeria. Ours is a New Nigeria, where the States are the Federating Units. The earlier you key into this the better.

COMPLAINT 3
The next port of call of Achor Humphrey was what he called "Injustice in allocation of Oil in Nigeria". He presented a falsity that:

OIL REVENUE
2nd. Delta – 346,000 bpd
5th. Ondo – 60,000 bpd
6th. Lagos – 40,000 bpd
7th. Edo – 33,000 bpd
8th. Imo – 17, 000 bpd
9th. Abia – 11,000 bpd

I challenge Achor to present his source of the figures. I however make bold to say that there are two oil producing States in South east. Abia currently produces 11,000bpd and Imo State produces 17,000bpd making a total of 28,000bpd where Akwa Ibom alone produces 504,000bpd in a total of 1,580,000bpd. The Igbo contribution is paltry 1.75% Even Edo state produces more that the combined SE. May I ask: Do you go out to deliberately deceive your readers or are these genuine errors? Information is so cheap these days. Afford yourself of it.

You may want to ask yourself who produces the Electricity Power in Kainji, Jebba, Egbin etc. that you consume. You think it is from Oji Coal Power Station? What about the Yams, Beans, rice meat? Maybe you should be made to import them. Yet you say, "Contribute Nothing"

We all know that the Igbos are very enterprising and must generate much revenue internally from Taxes etc. Maybe that is the area they contribute much. Let us see what the figures from the National Bureau of Statistics has for us for the year June 2015 to May 2016.
SW generated N392.4b
SS generated N185.2b
NW generated N 72.3b
SE generated N 57.2b
NC generated N 50.7b
NE generated N 27.0b

REVENUE ALLOCATIONS
SS got N113.9b
NW got N67.64b
SW got N49.86b
NE got N47.02b
NC got N45.45b
SE got N40.46b

These translate to:

You can see that while SE is the third lowest in revenue generation it is the third highest in revenue consumption. Note that in spite of these, by their itinerant nature, they consume not less than 10% of revenues allocated to other states.

POLITICAL APPOINTEES
We all have the statistics of political appointees of the current Buhari administration.

These translate to

SE is highest, The presidents zone is lowest and the Vice Presidents zone is second lowest

IGBO STOP MISINFORMING YOUR HIGHLY GULLIBLE MASSES SO THAT PEACE MAY RETURN TO OUR LAND
Op, I don't really know where to start debunking your tomfoolery.
You sound like a set of people called Afonja who trade in lies.
Before you sell your lie, I want the general public who may be reading this to Beware of this write up. It's a total propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:
[s]This is a very good analysis. Please read it and comment

TOTAL 140.1m
North 53.6%
South 46.4%

COMPLAINT 1

COMPLAINT 2

TOTAL 360 Reps

COMPLAINT 3

OIL REVENUE
2nd. Delta – 346,000 bpd
5th. Ondo – 60,000 bpd
6th. Lagos – 40,000 bpd
7th. Edo – 33,000 bpd
8th. Imo – 17, 000 bpd
9th. Abia – 11,000 bpd

SW generated N392.4b
SS generated N185.2b
NW generated N 72.3b
SE generated N 57.2b
NC generated N 50.7b
NE generated N 27.0b

REVENUE ALLOCATIONS
SS got N113.9b
NW got N67.64b
SW got N49.86b
NE got N47.02b
NC got N45.45b
SE got N40.46b

These translate to:

POLITICAL APPOINTEES

These translate to

IGBO STOP MISINFORMING YOUR HIGHLY GULLIBLE MASSES SO THAT PEACE MAY RETURN TO OUR LAND[/s]

http://punchng.com/nigeria-is-negotiable-say-soyinka-dickson/

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by lastcall: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Beautiful rubbish
Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by solreb: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Op, I don't really know where to start debunking your tomfoolery.
You sound like a set of people called Afonja who trade in lies.
Before you sell your lie, I want the general public who may be reading this to Beware of this write up. It's a total propaganda.

start debunking it with verifiable facts and figures. Let's us be intellectual for once instead of being dogmatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by aniomafirstson: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:

start debunking it with verifiable facts and figures. Let's us be intellectual for once instead of being dogmatic.
Good

OIL REVENUE
2nd. Delta – 346,000 bpd
5th. Ondo – 60,000 bpd
6th. Lagos – 40,000 bpd
7th. Edo – 33,000 bpd
8th. Imo – 17, 000 bpd
9th. Abia – 11,000 bpd

You want to know what igbos contribute but you forgot the igbo communities in delta and rivers state?? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Daplux4: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:

Are u from SS why are u Disturbed.
look let me tell u the SS has realized​ the wickedness​ of the North.
Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Daplux4: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:

from ur analysis if u were Igbo won't u complain

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by SegunAdewole: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
We yoruba muslim pro-fulanis must continue to pray to Allah to ensure that Obi from Imo dislikes Nnamdi from Rivers and vice versa. There must be no unity between SE and SS. Insha Allah! grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by solreb: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Daplux4:

from ur analysis if u were Igbo won't u complain
. I will complain of course. I will complain about unnecessary agitation that is clearly baseless that have led to untimely death of gullible youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by EmeeNaka: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:

Nonsense!
So you know the term,'Verifiable'?
Are your claims there Verifiable? What are their sources. Do you have a source of your misinformation and lies?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Hopeful20100: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:
[s]This is a very good analysis. Please read it and comment

TOTAL 140.1m
North 53.6%
South 46.4%

COMPLAINT 1

COMPLAINT 2

TOTAL 360 Reps

COMPLAINT 3

OIL REVENUE
2nd. Delta – 346,000 bpd
5th. Ondo – 60,000 bpd
6th. Lagos – 40,000 bpd
7th. Edo – 33,000 bpd
8th. Imo – 17, 000 bpd
9th. Abia – 11,000 bpd

SW generated N392.4b
SS generated N185.2b
NW generated N 72.3b
SE generated N 57.2b
NC generated N 50.7b
NE generated N 27.0b

REVENUE ALLOCATIONS
SS got N113.9b
NW got N67.64b
SW got N49.86b
NE got N47.02b
NC got N45.45b
SE got N40.46b

These translate to:

POLITICAL APPOINTEES

These translate to

IGBO STOP MISINFORMING YOUR HIGHLY GULLIBLE MASSES SO THAT PEACE MAY RETURN TO OUR LAND[/s]

Afonjas and their ewedu concocted hogwash. Ondo 60,000 bpd and Lagos 40,000 bpd? And he puts Imo and Abia last to mislead SS people to think that SW produces more oil than SE. SMH....criminal, ungrateful Afonja. All recent NNPC data show that Ondo doesn't produce oil of commercial quantity. And as Dokubo Asari says...Lagos has no oil. It's all sham to deceive SS to believe that they also have oil to continue One Nigeria.

Here is my suggestion to expose Yorubaas once and for all, SS listen carefully to my proposal...let's assume that Yorubaa has oil as this charlatan claims, will Yorubaas agree to every region managing their oil without Federal government interference ;that is, NW, NE, SW, SS and SE, will all individually manage their oil themselves. Can we all agree to this? SS people, Igbos will agree to this 100% because Igbos know they truly have oil, but guess what? Yorubaas will never agree because they know they have no oil, it's all a sham, they hide under One Nigeria to perpetrate their deception and propaganda. That's why they support One Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Daplux4: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:
. I will complain of course. I will complain about unnecessary agitation that is clearly baseless that have led to untimely death of gullible youths.

look let me tell u it doesn't matter how many people that lost their life but what matters​ is the course they died for.
Igbos are out to take their rightful place in Nigeria or u allow us have biafra

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by conductor21: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
I stopped reading when I saw Lagos produces 40,000 oil barrels per day.

I can't be arguing with a parboiled ewedu moozlem, worst of all, one from Osobo. cheesy

Imagine, from your writeup, you portrayed Igbos as bad, wasteful. If so, then why are you still clinging your parasite self to my body for us to remain one? If the gibberish you wrote up there is anything to go by, why do you still masturbate whenever we have our talks for Biafra.

Never argue with a demented Afonja. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by waledeji(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
When the facts hit them right in their face, they would result into throwing insults and calling afonjas upandan cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kill dem with truth and let them countiue shouting Afonja every minite cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
aniomafirstson:
If you give us Biafra will you die?

grin
If you get your Biafra will you move out?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by ChimaAdeoye: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Since Igbos are consuming the revenue of Nigeria why are you stopping them from having their Biafra? Must you feed them by force?. It all betrays your fear of the truth being ecposed with your fake data.

Meanwhile while you are cooking up anti Biafra propaganda, please show us what Fulani contributes to Nigeria to warrant the collection of lion share of all natural resources they have collected for so long.

Again your fake population figure is part of the reason Nigeria is a zoo. All over the world especially in fellow west african countries, there is less population in the arid north towards the desert and more population in the south towards the sea EXCEPT NIGERIA!

The south shall free itself from all fulani manipulations just to steal other people's resources in Nigeria. We must have true fiscal federalism that Fulanis enshrined in the 1963 constitution as their only condition to remain in the same country with southerners

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Notasyouthink: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
waledeji:
When the facts hit them right in their face, they would result into throwing insults and calling afonjas upandan cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kill dem with truth and let them countiue shouting Afonja every minite cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Notasyouthink: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:

TOTAL 140.1m
North 53.6%
South 46.4%

COMPLAINT 1

COMPLAINT 2

TOTAL 360 Reps

COMPLAINT 3

OIL REVENUE
2nd. Delta – 346,000 bpd
5th. Ondo – 60,000 bpd
6th. Lagos – 40,000 bpd
7th. Edo – 33,000 bpd
8th. Imo – 17, 000 bpd
9th. Abia – 11,000 bpd

SW generated N392.4b
SS generated N185.2b
NW generated N 72.3b
SE generated N 57.2b
NC generated N 50.7b
NE generated N 27.0b

REVENUE ALLOCATIONS
SS got N113.9b
NW got N67.64b
SW got N49.86b
NE got N47.02b
NC got N45.45b
SE got N40.46b

These translate to:

POLITICAL APPOINTEES

These translate to

Where did you get this junk from?? Can you tell us the particular point where ondo and Lagos drill their oil??

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by ChimaAdeoye: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fulani gross disrespect for data and forging every "official" data in Nigeria will soon come to an end.

Recently the Economist asked why it was so hard for Nigerians to just count themselves. The answer is that done people have perfected their cheating machinery using bogus population figures. The time to stop such broad daylight robbery is near.
Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by Cjrane2: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
This post illustrates everything wrong with Nigeria. A part of Nigeria just dwell on lies and continue to tell lies and try to manipulate people and everyone to keep quiet and let them continue to loot the country.

Some people just cook up fake numbers because we have a system where the resources of the Niger Delta is forcefully taken from them and shared. Thus the need for bogus data for some people to transfer the wealth of Niger Deltans to themselves using all sorts of falsehoods.

We must have true federalism in Nigeria whether Fulani likes it or not. The blatant stealing and lies is just too much.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Igbos Want by ERockson: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
solreb:

TOTAL 140.1m
North 53.6%
South 46.4%

COMPLAINT 1

COMPLAINT 2

TOTAL 360 Reps

COMPLAINT 3

OIL REVENUE
2nd. Delta – 346,000 bpd
5th. Ondo – 60,000 bpd
6th. Lagos – 40,000 bpd
7th. Edo – 33,000 bpd
8th. Imo – 17, 000 bpd
9th. Abia – 11,000 bpd

SW generated N392.4b
SS generated N185.2b
NW generated N 72.3b
SE generated N 57.2b
NC generated N 50.7b
NE generated N 27.0b

REVENUE ALLOCATIONS
SS got N113.9b
NW got N67.64b
SW got N49.86b
NE got N47.02b
NC got N45.45b
SE got N40.46b

These translate to:

POLITICAL APPOINTEES

These translate to

Noted

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Ekiti 2018: Fayose’s Deputy Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate / Why Fulani Herdsmen Cannot Be Categorized As A Terrorist Organization / DSS Intelligence Show Niger Delta Militants Are In Support Of Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.