Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! (3814 Views)

Welcome To BANANA ISLAND Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside?? / Directions On How To Lagos To Kano By Railway. / How Do I Get To Victoria Island From Sango Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello nairalanders, please I need urgent information on the best way of getting to Ocean Parade in Banana Island from Ikorodu. Thanks.
Re: Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! by Loyalblak007(f): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Are you driving?
Re: Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Are you driving?

No, I'm not. I'm taking public transportation.
Re: Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! by ovaRAYted(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
theres always google maps na undecided

if you possess not an andriod then just ask someone in front of you or just walking past you,no need hovering here in wait and hopes of directions.
Re: Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! by Loyalblak007(f): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2017
QueenBeeQBQ:

No, I'm not. I'm taking public transportation.

Sorry I don't really know the public bus route, but all I know is, If you can get to Obalende, CMS, or TBS, it'll be easier.

Cos Banana island is just like 30 mins drive from those places, You can take a bus or ask at the bus station or garage

And once you get to Banana island Gate, I guess you should be able to navigate from there
Re: Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! by QueenBeeQBQ: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Sorry I don't really know the public bus route, but all I know is, If you can get to Obalende, CMS, or TBS, it'll be easier.

Cos Banana island is just like 30 mins drive from those places, You can take a bus or ask at the bus station or garage

And once you get to Banana island Gate, I guess you should be able to navigate from there

Thanks...
Re: Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! by Loyalblak007(f): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2017
QueenBeeQBQ:

Thanks...
Anytime smiley

(1) (Reply)

Need A Us Visa Appointment? / The 15 Types Of People You'll See At The Airport :D / Nigerian Breweries, FRSC Flag Off 2018 Don’t Drink And Drive Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.