Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) (31205 Views)

Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m / Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by cakez: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
hoygift:
So teenagers now join bad gangs why is everything turning this way Nigerians ... Everyday new heartbreaking news from kingblachok that's now the new bokoharam to another
Mumu can't u read. didn't you see Ghana. NCAN pls come and carry this one
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by toyeanlawlah(f): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
deepwater:
I see some neat roads void of pot holes sad

My dear, don't see too much. East Legon is a Behind place o, just like our own VGC, Lekki and so on. They've got annoyingly bad roads in GH.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Yeligray(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Just imagine sey them catch those guys for lagos
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by sayisayi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
American house....Chai...I enjoyed dat place finish....

HQ bar and restaurant....

Mango restaurant....red red and plantain there is too much.

Auntie Maame....your bumper big jare, no vex....coming back in November.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by iukpe: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Courage still lives in Ghana.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:
They have left the white man with a bad image of black africa
what bad image ? Them tell you say white men no da rob we Africans for yankee or Europe niiiii

Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by brytee: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

Is their country any better? Uve not read that even in the UK innocent pple are been robbed and bathed wt acid at the same time? Just pray that evil doesn't locate u becoz it's happening everywhere.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by tojahh(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Guyman02:

Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) will be dissapointed here smiley
Sanusi Zubi and Abdul Muhammad seems like export from a certain part of Nigeria to Ghana? grin

Just shut up, at your age you're supposed to be an advocate of sense but no, your senselessness has got swag. Everything you guys will bring in bigotry and strive. What baffles me is how you lot thinks tribal war oriented comments are funny.

Am sorry I know I sounded rude but just let this slide.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by londoner: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Guyman02:

Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) will be dissapointed here smiley
Sanusi Zubi and Abdul Muhammad seems like export from a certain part of Nigeria to Ghana? grin

They have Ghanaian Hausas and they have been in Ghana for the past 300 years. 25% of Ghanaians are Muslim so let them carry their own blame.

Young Nigerian Muslims are not armed robbers....some may be terrorists but not armed robbers.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joinnow: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin when i hear power bike.
Its plenty in gh
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joinnow: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

My dear, don't see too much. East Legon is a Behind place o, just like our own VGC, Lekki and so on. They've got annoyingly bad roads in GH.

Gh has few pot hole joor
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joinnow: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:
Bruuh no country thief no dey
In Netherlands they thief bicycle that was chained. They thief the bicycle without back tyre.
They brake into car steal laptop
The one that was unbelievable was old white couple around 80years old enter book shop thief book. grin
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
joinnow:

Gh has few pot hole joor

undecided you think so
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by free2ryhme: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
joinnow:

Bruuh no country thief no dey
In Netherlands they thief bicycle that was chained. They thief the bicycle without back tyre.
They brake into car steal laptop
The one that was unbelievable was old white couple around 80years old enter book shop thief book. grin

Uwa mmebi
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joinnow: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

undecided you think so
I frequent Ghana. Their road is way better than Nigeria though smaller. Some places you can drive for 3hours without one single pot hole what you can see is speed bump tongue
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by toyeanlawlah(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
joinnow:

I frequent Ghana. Their road is way better than Nigeria though smaller. Some places you can drive for 3hours without one single pot hole what you can see is speed bump tongue

Issokai! But am sure those places are in Greater Accra Region and probably Kumasi
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Awoofawo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

So the teenager must engage in robbery abi

And no teenager robber for iobodo oyinbo abi?
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
deepwater:
I see some neat roads void of pot holes sad

Have you been to Abuja, Lekki, Ikeja etc?

How will you see neat road in Nigeria when you live in slum.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by leathalbeast: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
londoner:

They have Ghanaian Hausas and they have been in Ghana for the past 300 years. 25% of Ghanaians are Muslim so let them carry their own blame.

Young Nigerian Muslims are not armed robbers....some may be terrorists but not armed robbers.
Ghanaian hausas haven't been in Ghana for 300 years. when was Ghana formed? isn't it just 60 years? besides before the formation of Ghana, Hausa was not a native tribe in Ghana. this is why they don't have a region where they belong. they only became accepted during Nkrumah's time.

and secondly yes some Nigerian Muslim's are criminals in Ghana though Ghanaian Muslims also commit crimes. you know how Ghana is, it's not everything we come to say to the media. the rate at which your people are committing crimes in Ghana is rising. don't blame us if we take unkind measures towards them.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by leathalbeast: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

ungrateful Nigerian living in Ghana. fire burn you for hating. the number of asphalt roads in Accra, which state in Nigeria can compete with that? if you don't like Ghana say it but don't come and blow sh1t here about my country.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by leathalbeast: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2017
joinnow:

you see how your country mate is hating on my country? there are many Ghanaians who read and don't comment so after seeing how she is behaving on this thread, would you expect those Ghanaians here to act nicely towards Nigerians in Ghana?
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joinnow: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2017
leathalbeast:
you see how your country mate is hating on my country? there are many Ghanaians who read and don't comment so after seeing how she is behaving on this thread, would you expect those Ghanaians here to act nicely towards Nigerians in Ghana?
Pls you people should be managing the Good Nigerian over there.
Just note for every 12 disciples there must be one Judas.
Don't mind them.
For me i try to live my life like bible if i see good i say it. If its bad i don't hid either.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by leathalbeast: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2017
joinnow:

Pls you people should be managing the Good Nigerian over there.
Just note for every 12 disciples there must be one Judas.
Don't mind them.
For me i try to live my life like bible if i see good i say it. If its bad i don't hid either.
well just like you many of us also see the good ones and co-exist nicely with them. I will take your word for it because I have your goodness on this thread.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joinnow: 12:59am On Jul 18, 2017
leathalbeast:
well just like you many of us also see the good ones and co-exist nicely with them. I will take your word for it because I have your goodness on this thread.
I have many friends in Gh both single, married ladies and gentlemen.
Also visited several places in Gh
Kakum
Cape Coast
Tema
Tarkrode
Canopy walk
The hotel were you can touch live crocodile
Ostrich farm
Beach
Etc
So be ready to show me more of Gh when next i visit. grin
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by toyeanlawlah(f): 1:31am On Jul 18, 2017
leathalbeast:
ungrateful Nigerian living in Ghana. fire burn you for hating. the number of asphalt roads in Accra, which state in Nigeria can compete with that? if you don't like Ghana say it but don't come and blow sh1t here about my country.

eeeiiiii! Massa! 3di3n as3m? Never said I was hating. Just wanted peeps to be grateful with whatever they have not comparing themselves with others. I've got the GH blood in me, so can't and will never hate!

BTW, why GH people blood dey quick hot like that? Unto say I no lie say una get potholes... Mtchw. 3s3wara!
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by AdelokikiMr(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
free2ryhme:

Nope they left him with good image cause white people don't catch thieves and will not do the same in return to get there fellow white captured if they Robb any black man instead the lay will wait for police to catch him and if no police the thieves don win be that lol
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by leathalbeast: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
joinnow:

I have many friends in Gh both single, married ladies and gentlemen.
Also visited several places in Gh
Kakum
Cape Coast
Tema
Tarkrode
Canopy walk
The hotel were you can touch live crocodile
Ostrich farm
Beach
Etc
So be ready to show me more of Gh when next i visit. grin
thanks, have a great day.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by leathalbeast: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

eeeiiiii! Massa! 3di3n as3m? Never said I was hating. Just wanted peeps to be grateful with whatever they have not comparing themselves with others. I've got the GH blood in me, so can't and will never hate!

BTW, why GH people blood dey quick hot like that? Unto say I no lie say una get potholes... Mtchw. 3s3wara!
you see your life? do you have to lie to make your point?

we have potholes yes but it's not many.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joinnow: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
leathalbeast:
thanks, have a great day.
I wish u a wonderful weekdays and blissful weekend ahead
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
they use football age for robbery now Kwanu?

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1W5tfVpnZQ
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
leathalbeast:
you see your life? do you have to lie to make your point?

we have potholes yes but it's not many.

I don't need to tell you anything. You can decide to give the transformer a hug if you can't mind your business. Mtchw. Frustrated fellas everywhere!

Sweetheart, let the talk continue, am off!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.