Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) (31397 Views)

Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m / Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by HajimeSaito(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sanusi and Muhammed. The names fit like a conical crown.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
anyimontana:
lebanco na white??..

Na black?
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
chuksbaby:
its image, not imagine..

Correction noted type error, thanks
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Awoofawo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:
They have left the white man with a bad imagine of black africa

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided As if robbery don't happen in obodo oyinbo?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Maleeq(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
pweshboi:
where we get blocked head and quick to rich by any means niggas, that's how we have patriotic and well meaning people as well... brave act by the okada man. for my country Naija, those boys for Don turn roasted meat
The would have walked away freely most likely.

In lagos traffic, you see these dare devils operate, and noone would dare converge to apprehend him. (me sef as i dey talk, i will run or troway face)
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by iluvpomo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
superpauL:
but wait o.... It seems Ghana cedis is way much valuable than our naira o.
Yes oh, 1 cedis = 72 NGN
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Everyday for the thief ,one day for the owner
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by free2ryhme: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Awoofawo:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided As if robbery don't happen in obodo oyinbo?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So the teenager must engage in robbery abi
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
anyimontana:
lebanco na white??..

Lebanese, not lebanco
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by VanBommel(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
superpauL:
you just dey wake from sleep?? grin grin
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by samsam4real: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please fellow Nairalander i am in dare need of #5,000 to buy food stuffs, buy my electronics working tools.
I have been through a lot in recent time. May God bless any one who will help me.
My email is Samonline960@gmail.com
+2348131837680
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Guyman02:

Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) there is confusion here ooo smiley
Sanusi Zubi and Abdul Muhammad seems like export from the Core North? Please crosscheck and report back Over and Out smiley

Focus on your EDUCATION and reading skills.

Leave NCAN for those who have finished SSCE.

Do you even know how many countries away Ghana is?

Olodo!
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by joenor(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice one... them nor wan walk but wan eat and live luxury life. Thank God for the bike man.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:
They have left the white man with a bad image of black africa
in d white mans country there are also robbers and killers.d important thing here is that d thieves were caught. d citizens & d police did d needful. d white man should b grateful 2d great Africans in Ghana that came 2 his aid
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
lexy2014:
in d white mans country there are also robbers and killers.d important thing here is that d thieves were caught. d citizens & d police did d needful. d white man should b grateful 2d great Africans in Ghana that came 2 his aid

What is great about Africans in ghana?

overseas sef their police dey catch thieves even years after crime has been committed
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

What is great about Africans in ghana?

overseas sef their police dey catch thieves even years after crime has been committed
what's ur point?
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Africa is a criminal. Kudus to the okada man. In Nigeria, all okada men will run and be shaking like Afonjas.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by executioner27: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
When can Nigeria get back to this heroic act? It's everyman for himself now. I remember the old days, you can't try this sort of daylight daring dastardly act. This is the second Okara rider robbery stoppage I have read about Ghana. Kudos to them citizens.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
He has met his waterloo!
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by free2ryhme: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
lexy2014:
what's ur point?

That the public were forming rambo becos of a teenage robber maybe biased becos the person involved has element of white written all over him.

How many did the public apprend when a black man was involved?

He will surely be let loose na Africa be this
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why him go dey carry such obscene amount of money...
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by MadCow1: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dem full Benin - Ore express road.

They spread themselves out, then the first one will see your vehicle and start waving frantically like there is something wrong with your Vehicle. If you ignore that person in front another will do the same exact thing. This can convince alot of people to stop and check it out.

If you see them DO NOT STOP. If you must stop, find a populated place with people or a filling station and stop there. Whatever it is they are seeing can wait.

Those guys will either straight out rob you at Gun point or if you are lucky try to con you with the 'Black Oil from your wheel base trick'.

I dey run dem down whenever I see dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Sleyanya1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
No be small thing ooo..

The world has gone haywire
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

That the public were forming rambo becos of a teenage robber maybe biased becos the person involved has element of white written all over him.

How many did the public apprend when a black man was involved?

He will surely be let loose na Africa be this

Initially u said d of d robbers

"They have left the white man with a bad image of black africa"

Now other Africans saw d mistake and corrected it now u go:

"
That the public were forming rambo becos of a teenage robber maybe biased becos the person involved has element of white written all over him."

Which one we go follow?dem do u complain. dem no do u still complain

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by MadCow1: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
superpauL:

No it isn't. They simply redenominated their currency.

What do you think happened to all the 20,000, 10,000, 5000, 2000 and 1 Thousand Cedis bills? grin

10000 Cedis note became 1 Cedis note. So if you used to buy Cook for 10,000 before, what you then had to pay was 1 Cedis Note.

I was in the Country at the time it happened so that is how I know. If anything their currency depreciated further.

So before the redenomination, 100 USD = 1.2million Cedis (120 GHC today). Now 100 USD = 430 GHC (4.3 Million former Cedis).

Tell how their money is more valuable then ours again.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by planetx: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:
They have left the white man with a bad image of black africa
And why do you care so much about white validation and they have a bad image of black people regardless how you behave, don't let the smiles fool you.
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
ncan null operation
name checking loop
af , fl , ab name not found
error resume next
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
That was how I was robbed at bojo beach ,motherchukers took $3000 from me that day angry
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
yinkslinks:
Africa is a criminal. Kudus to the okada man. In Nigeria, all okada men will run and be shaking like Afonjas.
yes Afonjas will be shaking but ipob will say my blodaz nwane mó.. We need to invest in China bizness, partner with the robber or even kidnap the robber and kill him.. Igbos kill each other everyday here in Europe over drug money is no news.. We Afonjas steer clear even oyinboz here will tell u once u mention u are Nigerian that if you are ibo they want nothing to do with you.. That is why most Igbos here now are claiming to be from lagos.. Bastardzzzzzz doom to all Igbos and the dead bodies that will want to quote me and spew thrash.. grin
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by AceGang(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai... Wonders are starting aflesh
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by bams2999(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
NPP jobless young
Re: Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) by ifyalways(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Have they caught the rest of the Nigerian gang members that robbed a bank at La Paz killing a policeman while trying to escape?

CC Achimotan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent / Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury / Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.