Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi (4486 Views)

President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' / Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
freshvine:

This is nothing but integrity somersault.

Wechie is akin to he who pays the piper detect the tone.

But in spite of that, what he revealed is damaging.....very damaging and it supports the theory by one of his comissioners who resigned claiming wike gave him an assignment to discredit amaechi by any means possible.
Rivers people never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by gieala: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
nairaland is really biased!!! so the video evidence is not a good reason to post this stuff on the front page? But nairaland keeps posting allegation of corruption against ameachi with little or no evidence on the front page. Nairaland is now becoming an extension of Rivers state pdp chapter.

3 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by VickyRichmond(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
I see a hungry man when I look at livingstone wechie.He is just a common political jobber.i believe money has stop flowing from his pay masters so he decided to jump ship,to continue making money for himself.This is a result of poverty...Anybody that believes this political charade of shame,it's a pity,ur gullibility is beyond bounds.
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
VickyRichmond:
I see a hungry man when I look at livingstone wechie.He is just a common political jobber.i believe money has stop flowing from his pay masters so he decided to jump ship,to continue making money for himself.This is a result of poverty...Anybody that believes this political charade of shame,it's a pity,ur gullibility is beyond bounds.

So what should we takeep more seriously? ? That a major 'unbiased' CLO activist has made a major UK - turn or that documents upon which a man was ALMOST CRUCIFIED, we're false?

Yes, it's laughable that he is revealing all of this 2 years after, but do we then take his allegations less seriously??
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by ukenke: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
VickyRichmond:

Which one do you believe? That Amaechi is guilty, right?
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
ukenke:

I've said repeatedly that the hatred for amaechi is so much that they re willing to take the sh.it wike gives them.

4 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by VickyRichmond(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
ukenke:

This man has no credibility,we can not rely on this man for information.He is out on a mission to fight against or for a particular interest...it all lies on the govt in power in the state to defend there position with facts.I am not here to take any political position,if Ameachi is guilty or not.These guys should stop insulting our intelligence.
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
VickyRichmond:
This man has no credibility,we can not rely on this man for information.He is out on a mission to fight against or for a particular interest...it all lies on the govt in power in the state to defend there position with facts.I am not here to take any political position,if Ameachi is guilty or not.These guys should stop insulting our intelligence.

i agree but questions need answering from both camps. QED. The impunity is attaining mind boggling proportions.
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by Liveair: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
OAM4J, MYND44
This is an amazing piece of incredible info. This is a front page material, video evidence embedded. Do your work Pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by ubongokon(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seun they (PDP) has bought u with a cheap price mbôm
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Liveair:
OAM4J, MYND44

This is an amazing piece of incredible info.
This is a front page material, video evidence embedded. Do your work Pls.

48 hours....still not on the frontpage......smh
this forum is a joke! grin grin grin
meanwhile see the rubbish on the frontpage. If the forum don tire you to run, then sell the damn thing or you do the right thing and fire these clowns you call mods!

2 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
undecided undecided embarassed

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by gameboyo: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
phantom:

Are you shocked? I predicted that wike going after amaechi would be his undoing.
I wonder who they will call to fix this

It's obvious, wikes cabinet shakeup was to clean house, remove people who were beginning to see him for what and who he truly is......a thief!
A man who flies himself and his friends to spain on taxpayers money to watch his favorite team real Madrid play, at the same time opening million naira bottles of wine to celebrate victories.
YET, rivers people are daily under the siege of kidnappers,cultists and ritualists.
No day passes without news of a beheading at certain areas of the state. A situation that was non existent throughout amaechis 8yr reign because he vehemently refused to go to bed with these beasts and their Abuja sponsors.
We warned but no one would listen. You can't expect the head of a fish to rot without involving the rest. For the first time in the history of River state, exmilitants and cultists make up to 70% of the house of assembly.
How do rivers people then expect to sleep with both eyes closed How??
Please pray for Rivers State.

HOW many times av u prayed for borno, yobe and your ailing president
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by NwaNimo1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by agbangam: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Same Amaechi dat PDP were using to compare to Fashola govt in terms of development later became a thief just because he supported PMB.
I never for one day bought dat silly Wicked Wike judicial brouhaha cos i knew their mission was to paint Amaechi black. God has always been wit Amaechi, God has been fighting his battles for him a long time. Obasanjo did his "K Leg" matter and it back fired, GEJ,Patience,Wike with their FG might did theirs and it also back fired, now dis ones has fall on their head. Amaechi just remain focus allow God to put ur enemies into more misery. I hope d jews with their hatred for Amaechi can now see how evil politicians can be.

4 Likes

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by agbangam: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Oya MoD move dis to front page before transformer fall on u guys.
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
agbangam:
Oya MoD move dis to front page before transformer fall on u guys.
grin grin grin..........make I find way put python,Maheeda or bobrisky for the title. Make we see if e go hit frontpage...I'm coming...
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by intruxive(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
phantom:
Mods , I think this should be on the front page. It's a travesty to see topics about semi nude celebrities and dead pythons on the front page and important political topics relegated to the background.
The reputation of a man was dragged though the mud in the name of politics and was given wide publicity on this forum. I think it is fair that a thread vindicating that same man be given the same publicity. Cheers.

You cant be any wrong, wike used this guy to creat a false report that was sent to the senate and was used by the pdp for their show of shame during amaechis confirmation, only for us to hear nothing about it again after he was confirmed....truely one day for the owner

1 Like

Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Seun lalasticlala let us pretend to bE fair...
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by intruxive(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
I think the reason why this is not on front page is because the video looks rather long, op u will have done nicely to cut it into bits for easy review wink
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by Mariory(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
*Bump*
Re: All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi by phantom(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
intruxive:
I think the reason why this is not on front page is because the video looks rather long, op u will have done nicely to cut it into bits for easy review wink
I actually did splice the video. I started it from where the interview started. For about 10 to 15 mins before that was gbenga aruleba talking about other issues.

But the truth is,it was a very interesting interview. I actually enjoyed listening to wechie (even though he was throwing up many questions in the process) so I felt the more mature posters in the politics section wouldn't have a problem with the length of the video.
Once you start listening, you won't stop...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigerian Night Time Satellite Images Tell Us About Development / How Military Destroyed Eastern Security Network Camps In Imo / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.