Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? (878 Views)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? by Timinho23: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Just like the Apostle Paul in his epistle to the Philippians.. "..... Hebrew of Hebrews, of the tribe of Benjamin, circumcised on the eight day". I am writing this article, " A Yoruba boy, South westerner, a Lagosian to the core and a great fan of the mentorship of the Political sage, shrewd manager of resources and persons". The sage is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. and nairalanders, I am an afonja.

I am saddened also by the continued stay in London of President Buhari, the " 74 year old " president who has been Missing in action for more than seventy days. I pray he comes back in good health

Many people have pointed out that the Bourdillion estate Lord "is" the grandmaster of Political chess in Nigeria. well, I need to change that "is" to "was". the jagaban of borgu kingdom has lost all political wars in the past two years and I dont think losing heavily and repeatedly is part of being a masterclass. He lost the Senate presidency, House speakership, The party structure, and the presidency was hijacked by q combination of THE CABAL, and THE FORMER PROTEGEES of the ex governor who grew up. Yet, light seems to be opening up for the biggest political victory of his career.

In 1959, John Kennedy wanted to run for presidency of the United States of America. It wasn't a secret that his father wanted any of his four sons to rule. the first born was dead and the onus was on John. The democrats were rallying forces together but there remained a contentious issue, a little one but complicated, THE VICE PRESIDENCY. That was the most humiliating post in american presidency. the defacto vice president was always the secretary of state, or attorney general. John Kennedy remembered his enemy, Lyndon Johnson who WAS senate leader. If Lyndon was left alone, he could make things hard for him if he became president. He met him at his farm and threw the humiliating post to him. The aides of Lyndon Johnson were angry and humiliated. London took up the offer. "why would u take a step low sir?" the concerned aides asked... He gave an epic historical reply. " eight in twenty five american presidents have died in the last year, u can see my odds?". He became President three years later.

Back to Nigeria, the adoptive son of the iyaloja of Lagos couldn't have most his political masterclass to have backed the wrong horse in the party primaries. A tinubu in atiku presidency would be like fish on land, same with the okorocha, who is a sly creature feared by all in the APC.... Perhaps kwankwanso could offer an easy route to prominence but he lacked national outlook. Did he play a political masterclass by studying the Yaradua history book? Was that why he desperately wanted to be the vice presidential aspirant? But there seems that there would be light at the end of the tunnel for Jagaban.
Re: Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jangaba or Janbaya ?? Hypocrite...??

Tinubu has has lost his marble.
No Liver. Liverpool patient you mean.
Re: Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? by jiangchu: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
hmmn you've got a ppiont
Re: Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? by koladebrainiac(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
mumu people keep saying Tinubu has lost it yet Ekweremadu and co keep coming to his house to take wisdom.
you guys needs to learn politics. Learn

1 Like

Re: Is This A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Masterclass? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
I dont see any mastermind. I only see political blunder
APC (including Tinubu) has dissapointed those who voted them. And even their loyalist are now cautious

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's Want Buhari To Run In 2019 - Lauretta Onochie / Dark Secret Of Zuckerberg, Elon Musk And Steve Job. / Baale in jail With 3 Others For Killing And Hiding Policeman For 9months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.