Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (29610 Views)

Private Jet Conveying Adebayo Adelabu Crash-Lands In Ibadan, Oyo / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mrsoundoro(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
APC governorship candidate in Lagos, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-olu and his Oyo State counterpart, Mr. Adebayo Adelabu strike a pose with  National Leader, All Progressives Congress, APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the inauguration of Dr. Kayode Fayemi as Executive Governor of Ekiti State in Ado Ekiti on yesterday.

See photos below...

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/jide-sanwoolu-and-adebayo-adelabu-strike-a-pose-with-bola-ahmed-tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CilicMarin: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Strong men! cool

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Trouble1: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Strong men! cool
Jagaban of Africa !
The slayer of Ipob’s hero cheesy

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
I thought APC had lost Oyo state because of Ajimobi's poor performance. I was rooting for Seyi Makinde of PDP.

However, emergence of Bayo Adelabu has restored my confidence in APC in Oyo state once more.

SW is APC, APC is SW.

Argue with your regional ancestors!

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seuncyber(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Aladdin and jasmine and (King) of forty thieves

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PediakAuthor: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
They were in Ekiti yesterday...

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by dazzlingd(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Walk with the powerful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by helphelp: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
But Ambode is still governor na. Aye le ooo Ibosi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ShameOnAPC: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jide's pose looks like that of someone with Brain disorder, scroll up and check the 2 pics very well grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by chloride6: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Them go chop this guy money eh?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kombast(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wetin we gain undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Trouble1:

Jagaban of Africa !
The slayer of Ipob’s hero cheesy
tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by JacksonOyibo: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley Good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ijabiken1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
APC governorship candidate in Lagos, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-olu and his Oyo State counterpart, Mr. Adebayo Adelabu strike a pose with  National Leader, All Progressives Congress, APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the inauguration of Dr. Kayode Fayemi as Executive Governor of Ekiti State in Ado Ekiti on yesterday.

See photos below...it a pity I did not see ambode in inauguration, aye okin pe gbagbe eyan

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/jide-sanwoolu-and-adebayo-adelabu-strike-a-pose-with-bola-ahmed-tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by maclatunji: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Meekdon: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by fineyemi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Aiming to become a governor one day

3 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MeanChris(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Have you guys noticed that every single picture that comes out from the Apc camp is carefully photoshopped and air brushed.

That's all they are good for, snapping and air brushing pictures.

All Buhari's pictures are photoshopped, all of them but I think its a widespread APC thing, snapping useless pictures up and down.

Nb: I'm not insulting these men, I'm just against their precision in picture editing when we have more important things to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by segebase(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
c
Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ngadaAwo: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MrAJQ(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
South West is for APC APC headquarter is South West Argue with your ancestors

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EvilMetahuman: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:
I thought APC had lost Oyo state because of Ajimobi's poor performance. I was rooting for Seyi Makinde of PDP.

However, emergence of Bayo Adelabu has restored my confidence in APC in Oyo state once more.

SW is APC, APC is SW.

lmao

So you really think adelabu abi na adedibu can really defeat seyi makinde.?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ngbeman: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
This sanwo olu get swag sha

5 Likes

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sirpaul(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ambode we Like....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ipobarethieves: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
cool seen.Abeg win anf fix the potholes around lasgidi biko
Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gen2briz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sanwo Eko himself

Penkelemesi Oyo in general

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nonyjay(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Semper!

quote author=RichFoundation post=72168303]Vote for me [/quote]
Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
RichFoundation:
Vote for me
You will succeed by His Grace bro.

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Learn from ambode mistakes.....i just hope heart attack won't kill him after sanwo olu is elected the governor of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu by modath(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:

SW is APC, APC is SW.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are / Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.