Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

End Of Ceasefire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Ceasefire (2174 Views)

Gaza Ceasefire Already Over; War Resumes / Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Ceasefire / Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
abu zola 1 and abuzola 2 are so full of themselves.

thank God for the internet which makes a mosquito a lion
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
Toba- that mosque is where i pray my friday praya lets meet one on one and talk things out.

@alimah- now u are making me angry, who told u that am the cause of their insult, you can ask jarus, it was as a result of their insulting Allah profusely that made me what i am today so forget that if i don't insult they will not insult
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba- that mosque is where  i pray my friday praya lets meet one on one and talk things out.

Me talk with u? If i come to moshalashi jimoh this Friday, i will tell my boys to carry u straight into my van&take u to d guard room for 103Days to learn some military lessons for having d audacity to insult me.Im still looking 4 u o o
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
I'll bring my boys don't worry. So can we meet
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

I'll bring my boys don't worry. So can we meet
Ok by 10am i will be stationed at skye building by Idumagbo.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
I don't know idumagbo, why not come to the mosque.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by selencious(f): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abuzola, U should go join Osama bin Laden and the rest of em and stop fustrating urself in here. That's where u belong!!!lol
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
*i also laff*
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

I don't know idumagbo, why not come to the mosque.
Skye bank is opposite d mosque,lets meet there by 10am b4 jumat starts at 1pm
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

@luvola,you are seriously passing your boundary,why would you call Abuzola "Omoale",youre lucky hes not seeing you face to face,otherwise u will spell it
If he(luvola) saw him(abuzola) face to face,what would have happened? Would zola hav killed him?
My sis 4get dat d animal u re defending insults virtually evry1 on NL.Ask d idiot,he cant deny dat
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Toba mind ur speech, Respect is reciprocal cos what u giv is what u get.

Why did u think Abuzola create this Thread?
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
alimat 2:

@Toba mind your speech, Respect is reciprocal cos what u giv is what u get.

Are u now the spokes person for abuzola?

alimat 2:

Why did u think Abuzola create this Thread?

I dnt know U may help me out with the reason
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nezan(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
Immediately you sign to NL religious section, you are greeted with abuzola's useless and meaningless posts . . . mschewwwwwwwww! angry
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
Nezan:

Immediately you sign to NL religious section, you are greeted with abuzola's useless and meaningless posts . . . mschewwwwwwwww! angry
My brother u can say that again. U re very correct. Abuzola has become a proper nuissance on NL
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
@TOBA- if you can't come to the mosque, then forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Fruit Of Labour / Question For Xtians / Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.