Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

End Of Ceasefire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Ceasefire (2172 Views)

Gaza Ceasefire Already Over; War Resumes / Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Ceasefire / Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
Since the christian don't want peace and keep littering our muslim section with turbulence and blasphemy.

The same thing will be copied and paste here.
I won't take ban a joke, it will be an open war if that happen.

Kiss my foot.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tudor6(f): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
Let the games begin. . . . .
Re: End Of Ceasefire by mazaje(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2010
The la-la is at it again. , . . grin grin
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tonyet1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abuzubi,

are you always angry?
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2010
Tonye- you know u also contributed to the blasphemy, anyway sit tight and enjoy
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Since the christian don't want peace and keep littering our muslim section with turbulence and blasphemy.

The same thing will be copied and paste here.
I won't take ban a joke, it will be an open war if that happen.

Kiss my foot.

Who the hell do u think u are? a boy of 24yrs who havent gained admission to tertiary institution, yet the id-iot is threatning those are old enough to be his uncles,aunties and even old enough to give birth to him,pple that are more reasonable and intelligent than u

To hell with u if u dnt post any negative things about christianity.

Kiss the dust
Re: End Of Ceasefire by mazaje(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
La la man Pls apply more pressure and lets see if the Christians will convert to Islam. . . . . grin grin. . . . .This guys is never tired of dishing out his deluded la-la. . . . grin
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tonyet1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Tonye- you know u also contributed to the blasphemy, anyway sit tight and enjoy

shocked shocked Stop acting childish, i only asked a question grin grin grin grin Prove me wrong if you can and lets discuss. period!

Thread
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
Toba, you hypocrite don't know me and you will never know me, you will be surprised that i know you are in ND 2 in polytechnic. You too sit tight and watch me as i expose the cult of christianity.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by mazaje(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba, you hypocrite don't know me and you will never know me, you will be surprised that i know you are in ND 2 in polytechnic. You too sit tight and watch me as i expose the cult of christianity.

grin grin grin grin. . . . . .This one is far too gone in his delusions. . . . .Is Islam not also a cult?
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
@tonye- you must be brainwash by adeboye, in your church is that the polite manner to ask question ? instead you just vomited sarcasm.
Me too i will ask my question and i will see how you will answer it. *short hiss*
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tonyet1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

@tonye- you must be brainwash by adeboye, in your church is that the polite manner to ask question ? instead you just vomited sarcasm.
Me too i will ask my question and i will see how you will answer it. *short hiss*

Ask me? grin grin
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
Watch out for my threads
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tonyet1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2010
tongue tongue , lets discuss in that thread and leave this place. Or aint you proud of your religion,, defend it? grin grin
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hahahaha. This guy is completely CR-AZY. The fact that u av been failing Jamb since 2005 to date, does it make me fall into same category with u?

Why dnt u come down to the island. Ikoyi to be precise to see where i work to confirm that im actally in the polytechnic. If is ur father that born u come down to lewis street in Ikoyi to confirm.

May u rot in Hell for making such comment about me. Psychotic donkey
Re: End Of Ceasefire by jagunlabi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
So things are now back to normalcy,abi?It is now back to business as usual.What makes you religious folks ever think that you can ever have peace and tranquility within your dogmatic boxes?How you could even contemplate that is beyond me.Such delusion . . .
Please commence on what you guys do best, cause and indulge yourselves in meaningless strifes.Afterall, that's what religions were made for, to keep idi.ots at loggerheads at all times, 24/7. grin
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
@Abuzola

U cant fight for God,

I will advise u to repel evil with good.Whatever we say is at our detriment.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2010
alimat 2:

@Abuzola

U cant fight for God,

I will advise u to repel evil with good.Whatever we say is at our detriment.

I like u for u speak the truth
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2010
toba:

I like u for u speak the truth

Dont like me for that cos u also hav ur quota in this
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
alimat 2:

Dont like me for that cos u also hav your quota in this

In what way? if i said i like u i trully do becos u re gentle and not hostile
Re: End Of Ceasefire by muhsin(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
Salam,

@Abuzola,

Can you back up your intended action with any Qur'anic, hadeeth saying; or scholars' fatwa? This is not good, and that’s why many of them are rather urging you to start it. Please cool down and thread softly. Only via peaceful atmosphere agreements are reached.

Thanks for your good understanding.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2010
toba:

In what way? if i said i like u i trully do becos u re gentle and not hostile

In what way   , Go thru all ur posts and u will see the ways
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
muhsin:

Salam,

@Abuzola,

Can you back up your intended action with any Qur'anic, hadeeth saying; or scholars' fatwa? This is not good, and that’s why many of them are rather urging you to start it. Please cool down and thread softly. Only via peaceful atmosphere agreements are reached.

Thanks for your good understanding.

I hope he understands,if not we will start war oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2010
@alimah- i respect you, stay out of this.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
toba:

I hope he understands,if not we will start war oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Toba, ur case is that of a kettle  mocking pot as Black
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
alimat 2:

In what way   , Go thru all your posts and u will see the ways

Alimaaaaaaaaaaaaa y now? the only way i know is God
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2010
That means u re a pretender
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
alimat 2:

That means u re a pretender

Madam in what way?
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^^^^
Search ur mind
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hmmm, You guyz are still at this,

I can see why Nigeria dosen't have peace.

Its an online forum and you have muscularized things, what about if it were to be physical!!

Only God knows what,
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^^^
Search your mind

Dnt u trust me at all? My mind is very very clear I swear
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
case close!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God's Writtens Found In Mars / Christian Tithing - Separating Fact From Fiction / What's Your First Thought When You Hear Someone Say They Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.