Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ruth Eze Speechless As Boyfriend,sisters Shower Her With Romantic Birthday Treat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze Speechless As Boyfriend,sisters Shower Her With Romantic Birthday Treat (636 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Eze Speechless As Boyfriend,sisters Shower Her With Romantic Birthday Treat by chiomarita: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yesterday, Sunday, July 16th was the birthday of delectable Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze and she was given a romantic treat by her lover, friends and sisters.

The movie star who has been running around from one movie location to another was greeted with a set of cake that spelt her name R.U.T.H and a lovely breakfast on bed.

Eze, is a fast rising actress who has warmed her way into the heart of movie lovers with her unbeatable knack for role interpretation.
Obviously over excited Ms Eze couldn't hide her feelings and she kept on blushing speechlessly....WOW....ISN'T THIS JUST SO ROMANTIC....
MORE AT [url]
http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/ruth-eze-speechless-as-boyfriend.html[/url]

Re: Ruth Eze Speechless As Boyfriend,sisters Shower Her With Romantic Birthday Treat by Hotshawarma(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't know her as a Nollywood star..maybe it is the make up that is decieving me not to recognize her...anyways happy birthday to her

(1) (Reply)

Watch Adesua Etomi And Her Bestie Ihuoma Linda Display The Average Nigerian Wooi / Wizkid: Why 'sounds From The Other Side' Is Not An Album / Man Rapes Neighbour's Wife After Having A Fight With Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.