Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (40742 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by kobo123: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Few months ago, Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze was all smiles. Reason? Her boyfriend had gifted her a brand new car to mark her birthday.

However, the rosy relationship which Ruth believed was altar- bound couldn’t stand the test of time as it came crashing like a pack of dominoes and Ruth was plunged into a world of despair.

Inside Nollywood caught up with the Imo State-born actress recently and she opened up on the heartbreak.

She said: “I am not in a relationship at the moment. I must confess, heart break is the worst thing that could happen to anyone. It almost killed me. At a point I even considered taking my life. I have actually done everything for love; I just want love to do everything for me.”

Despite the nightmarish experience, the fair-skinned screen diva still believes in love and is ready to give it another shot. Hear her: ‘’I want a dark, tall guy, he must be a lover of God, rich and must be Igbo. He must be honest, very creative and funny. I love to love to love oh,” she gushed excitedly.

http://sunnewsonline.com/im-tired-of-heartbreak-i-need-true-love-ruth-eze/

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by PrinceFromDilli(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Her Nose like the picture of "No One Knows Tomorrow"

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by NaijaCelebrity: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2017
I want you
I need you

You are the egg in my eggroll,the fish in my fishpie,the meat in my meatpie

baby i am the God sent

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by ClitoPen: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2017
PrinceFromDilli:
Her Nose like the picture of "No One Knows Tomorrow"

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by chigoizie7(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
If u truly want love. Den don't expect anything for doing anything.

Once u start expecting, then it becomes a business of demand and supply.

Love is selfless.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by kokoA(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2017
And I have true love between my legs o.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by AngelicBeing: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by miqos02(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
ok, it will come to pass
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by fait10(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
#Fact for men
The diameter of one halve of ur buttocks is equivalent to the diameter of ur head

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by LastSurvivor11: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
U can easily go to the river side and mould ur specifications grin grin

Nonsense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by sunnyworld2love(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
You sure say these Heart done break... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Raydans: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
What do you have to offer too,

What values are you bringing in

Are you rich too, do you have the standards

Have you checked yourself to be able to complement the kind of man you want.

If not you are just a leech!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by otijah(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Babe u can check my profile
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Memphis357(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Another olosho advertising thread
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by ivolt: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Tall, dark, rich, god-lover, creative and funny Igbo guy?
It is obvious you are not interested in marriage.

If at all such a man is single why would he choose a vain
person like you as a partner?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Tall, dark & rich ............. Cannot find all this in one person ..........

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by DeltahArmy(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
See her strong face..

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by dmjinc(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
lalasticlala,i know you are single...Catch this girl now grin grin
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by benuejosh: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Those ones are perfect abi?
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Dreamofsaintify(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
I want you
I need you

baby i am the God sent

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by ayoblinks(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Qualified candidates of Igbo descent should apply.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by pejuakinab: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
More heartbreaks fall on u...see ur bosom outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by PenlsCaP: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Well igbo men make the best husbands no doubt!.

But she dnt have choice bcoz age is not on her side anymore.
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Adaumunocha(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
She should remove that "rich" from her list... Most rich guys are assholes.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by elyte89: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Werey u just started having breakheart grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Neoteny(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
There you go. Typical naija gold digging biitch.

You want a succesful man, fine and good. But what are you bringing to the table? Your worn out cunt or your lax morals?

That's how little naija women respect us men. They think simply having a cunt is a visa and ATM machine in one.

We too have our own specs, sister.

And your type is only good for a desperate quickie.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Naughtytboy: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
You are not tired of hearthbreaks yet until u stop your description of the type of Man u want.. Mountain fall on like dat by fia

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by sunnyworld2love(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
I want you
I need you

baby i am the God sent

Just because you want to release miliky... Abi continue
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Hades2016(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
You never ready sister .... You still da look for tall, dark and rich igbo ... Lol I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by bart10: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Na wish o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Captain Demuren's Curvy Wife, Toolz Looks Alluring In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.