Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja (105511 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ExpensiveG: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
deolu2000:
weldone Sir

Thanks grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by NovusHomo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vision4God:
So wats d price from Nigeria to lufthansa?
Hhhmm I guess we should b looking at a billion.

LUFTHANSA, what country or city is that grin

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by VanBommel(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
smithsydny:
I will pay 27 million for a 45 to 50 mins journey

My village people can't get me. Lie lie.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by hedonistic: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
How much does it cost to hire a 100 foot ultra luxury yacht for an hour?
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by VanBommel(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
smithsydny:
I will pay 27 million for a 45 to 50 mins journey

My village people can't get me. Lie lie.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Henrychiz(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abeg I fit get girl friend wa em papa get that kind of money?
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ExpensiveG: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jokkarm2:
I HAVE ANSWER TO THIS , I WILL ENTER ARIK ECONOMY FOR THAT MATER, MANAGE FOR ONE HOUR HIGHEST THEN GO LOOK FOR LE MERIDIAN HOTEL, PAY LIKE 60K PER NIGHT STAY ONE WEEK, EAT ALL I NEED TO EAT, CHOP BETTER GIRLS FROM UNILAG, FIND THEM SOMETHING THEN ENTER ARIK BACK TO LAGOS.

PUT THE BALANCE IN MY FIRST BANK ACCOUNT. CASE FINISH.

chai see enjoyment ;

I don read dey comment pass 20times,

gringrin

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Hahnemann: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is d reason Buhari should not die

Corruption in d highest order
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Alonzo360(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
45mins flight? I give una hand..

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by kinibigdeal(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is just too cheap for my liking

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by inourcare: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
I will get on it for free for sure!
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by free2ryhme: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Bros you no see dey price wey dey OP write... wetin dey worry you

Na jet I enter, no be bus...

wetin you chop dis evening, I hope say e no dey worry you grin

Talk true how much u pay for d bus ticker dis one wey u dey shine your teeth
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Lexusgs430: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
people have done it for free

You know say we chop belleful pass ourselves........
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
babaolofin:

In poverty, it looks unreal, but that is the cost.

If truly that is the real cost then there would be no business case to invest in such an aircraft cost it would spend 99% of the time sitting on the tarmac and racking up costs.

Not very many people would charter it for that price!
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
27million within 45mins?
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by dust144(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Then from Lagos to US is 27,000,000,000,000,000,000

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ExpensiveG: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

Talk true how much u pay for d bus ticker dis one wey u dey shine your teeth

I no fit remember em, na my manager book dey flight for me....

But I no say I spend more than 75million for dat trip

gringrin

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by BlackyOne(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Iamsammy:
So for Jst 45mins journey, ah go pay 27milla, with dat money ah go overthrow my village traditional ruler come build better palace for my self again
the girl is cute but what d fvck is wrng wit the cat
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by shokayz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
midehi2:
Yea....its cool

As cool as your bF in yellow suit. grin grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

I no fit remember em, na my manager book dey flight for me....

But I no say I spend more than 75million for dat trip

gringrin

Person wey get that kind money no dey come post for nairaland

Abi u don see otedola dangote and co dey hustle for nairaland post grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Ogabenma: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
I think with this price,for just between Lagos-Abuja route,the private jet can also fly to heaven. If so,how much?so i can start saving up.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by willibounce1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy I nor buy Tokunbo G-wagon like 17m, fill the boot with enough beer and hire police, soldier, road safety, civil defence in convoy to Abuja still get excess money to waste when i get to Abuja angry angry

You go even carry olosho join body...lol
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ExpensiveG: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

Person wey get that kind money no dey come post for nairaland
Abi u don see otedola dangote and co dey hustle for nairaland post grin
Guy forget dat tin ooo

Nairaland na wer I dey come catch fun and to look for trouble
gringrin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by free2ryhme: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Guy forget dat tin ooo

Nairaland na wer I dey come catch fun and to look for trouble

gringrin

Dangote and otedola no dey look for trouble
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ekeseges:
Can the jet take someone to heaven. I just dey ask

Yes, but it can't bring you back.

You need to get the visa first though cool

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ottohan: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
It would have made sense but the journey is too SHORT for that kind of price

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nomswag: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
I will get there soon ......#TEAMPOSITIVE
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Flexygist:
According to Thief blogger, y u no give credit to d website u thief dis tori from. Na so una dey spread news wey no get nutting to do wit naija. Ole!Hotelsng This Lagos to Abuja private jet flight costs $74,000 Worth 27million naira.

Clearly for the super rich, high and mighty..

See below:
Thief blogger! Y u no credit d website wry u steal d tori from. Na so uma dey carry tori put naija for inside. U for leave as e be for d website wey u steal am from..
Ole!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/17/see-the-lagos-to-abuja-private-jet-flight-that-costs-27million-naira/

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Themandator: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy I nor buy Tokunbo G-wagon like 17m, fill the boot with enough beer and hire police, soldier, road safety, civil defence in convoy to Abuja still get excess money to waste when i get to Abuja angry angry

More importantly my dear , the thing go still be your own for re use ......How many minutes before you land Abuja and the money do go taaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.