Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Programmer's Blog: A Must Read - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Programmer's Blog: A Must Read (1107 Views)

Teach Me How To Become A Programmer / Which Phone Will You Recommend For A Programmer? / Who Is A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Programmer's Blog: A Must Read by WebMonk(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2007
Came across this blog and i believe it would be invaluable for programmers and the like. I've benefited personally from his perspectives on software, software design, the business of software, software management (You know, the way of doing things that save you 1000 lines of code?). here's the link:

http://www.joelonsoftware.com/Archive.html

let me know what you think

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform / Pthe Latest Rogamming Language[get Update Here] / Nigerian Websites And Rss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.