Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Wizkid Came Up With The Name Of His New Album "Sound From The Other Side" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Wizkid Came Up With The Name Of His New Album "Sound From The Other Side" (441 Views)

‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / Davido's Mood After Drake And Wizkid Came Closer As They Make New Song / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Wizkid Came Up With The Name Of His New Album "Sound From The Other Side" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
The current trending African Musician released his Much Anticipated Album few days ago, & its one of the best African musician album to be released so far...
But wait! Have you ever Imagined how he came up with name SOUND FROM THE OTHER SIDE.? Well i'm sure you haven't..OK OK! You remember Runtown ft. Wizkid - Bend Down Pause?
It was released June 12, 2015 & that's where Wizkid got his new Album name

The lyrics goes like this:
[Verse 1 – Wizkid]
Yah n yah, so wizzy baby i be big
man eeh
Plenty money but i no fat
Money long and my car too fast eeh
eh
I be number one i no dey carry last
High me like a sense million
Tomorrow chilling with carolina
And everywhere i go money rolling
me
I feel this "sound from the other side"...That's it, now you know huh..

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Peter Okoye Now, You Are A Son Of Darkness – APC Blasts Peter Okoye / Man Shares Photo To Celebrate His First Car Accident On Social Media / Lady Calls Out Actress Rosy Meurer For Stealing Her Friend's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.