Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? (779 Views)

COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says Most Nigerians Infected Are Aged Between 31-40 / 8 Dangerous & Deadly Things Most Nigerians Do Ignorantly; 1 & 2 Will Shock You / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dear friends, I want answers to this question because most of my friends if not all who traveled to Malaysia have become very fat. Lately, I have been pondering over this but couldn't figure out reasons which are cogent enough. So, if you have contributions, do so, thanks in advance.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? by ochobaba(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Op how many have you seen

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? by ovaRAYted(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Because of that one kidney they eventually sell grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 18, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2017
ochobaba:
Op how many have you seen

More than 13, a good number of them are in my street n the ones I asked told me dat it's burger but I dnt believe dat. Some years back, travelling dere was de order of de day in my place.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Become Fat Once They Travel To Malaysia? by KillerBeauty(f): 5:27am On Feb 01, 2018
I really need to know too. Cos there is this small boy in my area who traveled to Malaysia, if u see how fat and chop up he is now I couldn't believe my eyes. He bought venza 4 his pman sef. Built salon for his sister and sent all his younger ones to private school. I really need to know what those boys do in Malaysia.

(1) (Reply)

Stroke: Symptoms, Types, Causes And Prevention / Please Does Anybody Know Where I Can Sell My Kidney In Nigeria? / 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.