Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO (4144 Views)

Buhari: Those Training Their Children Abroad Sabotage Economy; Nigerian Replies / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Austin4lif:
419 , u are the same person behind the moniker. If nairaland refused to ban you, I will quite this forum

Mynd44 austin4lif is abusing myright calling him a crazy fellow
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by chiagozien(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Guy am interesting in this your business.am close to ipob families and i can get as many videos as possible.
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
chiagozien:
Guy am interesting in this your business.am close to ipob families and i can get as many videos as possible.

send me email I hint u up. not pm o
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
not nice o
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why is Mynd44 blind towards this propaganda
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Justuceleague2: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:
Training corpses!

Burutai's will dissolve them in days...

Like these junkies haven't seen Air raids and ground attacks happening simultaneously

Just one cluster bomb drop and everything disappears within minutes
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by toofit007: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

other newspaper will carry this. IPOB now a full time terrorist organization
did you see them training with any gun or bomb? mere gyration and moral boosting songs has intimidated you to the extent of labeling them terrorist. you have not seem anything yet, your yet to see what will terrify you just wait and see. like I keep on saying we came in peace, but we bring hell with us. at the end of this sojourn, Nigeria government will accept to the fact that IPOB is "lord". they think that they can intimidate IPOB worldwide we are the largest freedom fighters all over the world, we are intellectually balance and physically fortified. I keep on saying it, the only difference between a military man and a civilian is the gun that the military man is carrying, once both of them decides to carry gun, they all become military men and that is what Nigeria government is about to witness Boko Haram will be a child play compare to what will be witness soon in Nigeria, no amount of intimidation from the Nigeria government can prevent this inferno only a date for referendum can ameliorate the impending doom hovering all over the country because we have crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back. it is biafra or death.
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by waledeji(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Austin4lif:
stop defrauding people with your biafra. is that how you plan to achieve the country? After all, only the yolubas fall to your scam

You have made like 10 comments on on this thread and I haven't seen any yoruba moniker making any comment on this thread, yet you are still crying that only yorubas fall to his scam. Who is falling for the scam now??

Why are you IPob miscreants like this na?
Why do guys always shitting your pants anytime this dude post a video about IPob activities?

Are you guys born naturally to wail all the time? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by toofit007: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is getting out of hand o
Ndiigbo nkem use your head o.
This same man leading you to war is an empty vessel.
When he was in prison no Britain or Trump came.
His comrades have been suddenly forgotten.
Then is it you that will not be forgotten when the war starts.
I cry for these young youths in this video led by Nnamdi kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwKhEmURbYU
cry for yourself, we are ready to die defending what we believe in...... biafra is an ideology get that fact. it is biafra or death.
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Just one cluster bomb drop and everything disappears within minutes
that is what they fail to understand
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2017
toofit007:
did you see them training with any gun or bomb? mere gyration and moral boosting songs has intimidated you to the extent of labeling them terrorist. you have not seem anything yet, your yet to see what will terrify you just wait and see. like I keep on saying we came in peace, but we bring hell with us. at the end of this sojourn, Nigeria government will accept to the fact that IPOB is "lord". they think that they can intimidate IPOB worldwide we are the largest freedom fighters all over the world, we are intellectually balance and physically fortified. I keep on saying it, the only difference between a military man and a civilian is the gun that the military man is carrying, once both of them decides to carry gun, they all become military men and that is what Nigeria government is about to witness Boko Haram will be a child play compare to what will be witness soon in Nigeria, no amount of intimidation from the Nigeria government can prevent this inferno only a date for referendum can ameliorate the impending doom hovering all over the country because we have crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back. it is biafra or death.

oga why are they singing against the army
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2017
waledeji:

You have made like 10 comments on on this thread and I haven't seen any yoruba moniker making any comment on this thread, yet you are still crying that only yorubas fall to his scam. Who is falling for the scam now??

Why are you IPob miscreants like this na?
Why do guys always shitting your pants anytime this dude post a video about IPob activities?

Are you guys born naturally to wail all the time? undecided undecided undecided

are u Yoruba
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2017
slash112:
guy you be idiot for waste my mb to watch that video
When will you people learn?? I can't​ believe that some people still watch that propagandist videos.
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Notasyouthink:
When will you people learn?? I can't​ believe that some people still watch that propagandist videos.

i have 1 thousand views on Nairaland still 1 thousand views on YouTube I've led 1 thousand Nairalanders today to my channel. getting paid in dollars nak your head for ground if e dey pain u
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Austin4lif:
He is an igbo guy, a pro biafran. He is making money from every click of the videos. Mischievous igbo guy.
Who told you the propagandist is Igbo??
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Who told you the propagandist is Igbo??

I am swear with anything that am Igbo but I will never support Nnamdi kanu. keep deceiving yourself that all igbos support kanu
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Indiaindia: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2017
THAT WAS THE SAME STEPS THE STUPID OJUKWU DID THAT HAVE KEPT THE SOUTH EAST IN THIS CONDITION. CHAI WHEN WILL NDIGBO HAVE SENSE. NNAMDI KANU WILL PAY FOR ALL THESE KILLINGS OF OUR INNOCENT YOUTHS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HIS HOPELESS AGITATION
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Indiaindia: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Austin4lif:
419 , u are the same person behind the moniker. If nairaland refused to ban you, I will quite this forum

WE DON'T NEED ILLITERATES LIKE YOU WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE TRUTH. WATCH THE VIDEO AND STOP DOUBTING. OKAY
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

i have 1 thousand views on Nairaland still 1 thousand views on YouTube I've led 1 thousand Nairalanders today to my channel. getting paid in dollars nak your head for ground if e dey pain u
Kikikiki.. a 419er and a propagandist is telling me to nak my head for ground because of the peanuts his making out of one thousand NL gullible afonjasgrin grin Thank your gods for Kanu and IPOB they are the ones feeding you.
Mugu fall guyman wack this is the case between Ipobexposed and his gullible afonjas grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am swear with anything that am Igbo but I will never support Nnamdi kanu. keep deceiving yourself that all igbos support kanu
Forget about supporting Kanu, you can't be Igbo and always turn a blind eye to the injustices the Igbos are passing through just because of APC party.
You can't be Igbo and choose the activities of fulani herdsmen over that of IPOB.
You can't be Igbo and support the massacre of your brothers(IPOB) by the zoo military, instead of condemning the barbaric act you turned around and made a useless video just to blackmail them even when its obvious that not even a single gun were seen in that video.
Note: your mother might be lying to you ask her very well who your biological father is because a lot of women engage themselves in extramarital affairs​ which leads to mistakes like you.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Dainfamous: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Ipobexpose is the biggest joker of the century
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by intruxive(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Lol dude, I enjoy how u keep this guys barking like dogs on chain viewing someone shaking his bum bum at them grin grin
Just don't let them catch u in real life o, this ones have lost their sense of reasoning o.
Kanu has them on leash
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by hezbollah: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is getting out of hand o
Ndiigbo nkem use your head o.
This same man leading you to war is an empty vessel.
When he was in prison no Britain or Trump came.
His comrades have been suddenly forgotten.
Then is it you that will not be forgotten when the war starts.
I cry for these young youths in this video led by Nnamdi kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwKhEmURbYU
my guy,may Hashem promote you and guard you against all enemies.
one state i pity is port harcourt cus i sure believe that others south south will use their common brain when its red.
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2017
hezbollah:
my guy,may Hashem promote you and guard you against all enemies.
one state i pity is port harcourt cus i sure believe that others south south will use their common brain when its red.

if Nnamdi Kanu can forget his comrades how much more this youths in this video

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Forget about supporting Kanu, you can't be Igbo and always turn a blind eye to the injustices the Igbos are passing through just because of APC party.
You can't be Igbo and choose the activities of fulani herdsmen over that of IPOB.
You can't be Igbo and support the massacre of your brothers(IPOB) by the zoo military, instead of condemning the barbaric act you turned around and made a useless video just to blackmail them even when its obvious that not even a single gun were seen in that video.
Note: your mother might be lying to you ask her very well who your biological father is because a lot of women engage themselves in extramarital affairs​ which leads to mistakes like you.

also condemn PDP party that is why I hate u Biafrans
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
intruxive:
Lol dude, I enjoy how u keep this guys barking like dogs on chain viewing someone shaking his bum bum at them grin grin
Just don't let them catch u in real life o, this ones have lost their sense of reasoning o.
Kanu has them on leash

I pityy Igbo brothers o
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by DonBobes(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2017
0b100100111:
Training corpses!

Burutai's will dissolve them in days...

Like these junkies haven't seen Air raids and ground attacks happening simultaneously
airboys go straf these ones nw.
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

also condemn PDP party that is why I hate u Biafrans
I hate it when you bring party issue in everything.. that is one of the reasons why I hate you with passion.
Re: Asari Dokubor And Nnamdi Kanu Training Their Boys VIDEO by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I hate it when you bring party issue in everything.. that is one of the reasons why I hate you with passion.

why do u officially condemn APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine Them Being Our President And Vice President / Breaking!!! Labour Party Deputy Chairman Dumps Obi. Says No Victory In Sight. / Indian Guru Prophecies Obi Will Win, But INEC Will Announce Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.