Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London (32469 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by LubeyNaijaBlog: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wife of football legend, Amara Kanu's fitness book titled "Healthy Living with Amara Kanu" was officially launched at the Arsenal Emirates Stadium Friday evening 14th July 2017, with over 100 guests in attendance as it was an evening of celebration.

Friends and family came from far and near to celebrate with the latest author in town... her parents from Nigeria, award winning actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and luxury designer Alexandra Amosu were also in attendance.

Her husband – Legendary footballer Nwankwo Kanu, children, in-law Ogbonna Kanu were all there to celebrate the big day.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/photos-of-omotola-amosu-others-at-amara.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by LubeyNaijaBlog: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by LubeyNaijaBlog: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by fowosh: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
the fellow below me will tell the world wat I was about to post
FTC the first time...wanna dedicated this page to my tecno phone

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by joseo: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
kudos to her...beauty and brains

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked

Omotola the wayward woman.

Amarachi, the talented homely wife

Omotola should not come there to corrupt that small girl o.
I won't be shocked if she's not even eyeing Kanu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by liftedhigh: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
The power of money
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
ggg
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by liftedhigh: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by emmy4lov(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
cute ..

UK Used HTC One M9 For Sale

https://www.nairaland.com/3928353/uk-used-htc-one-m9

Brand New "Sealed" Samsung On5 + Free Car Charger + Free Screen Gard
https://www.nairaland.com/3928184/brand-new-sealed-samsung-on5
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by verygudbadguy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank God for civilization, all these fine babes for dey tie wrapper about... I'm so liking the women of nowadays with their money making initiatives. It gives them sense of belonging and it also makes them valuable to the society.

Shout out to 'em babes making it legitimately.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
I never see girl when healthy reach kanu kwankwo wife. She dey eat healthy and exercise on a daily

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
You'll know a blessed man through his wife.

KANU is blessed.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by youngwarlocks: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by omowumeee(f): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
omotola and others..

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by sparkwil(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice one......

BTW when will kanu start wearing jackets that are his size and carry a more decent hair

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Estimable(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Papilo, I know say one day u go make us proud.
And he did.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Liability(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
I go like fvck that woman on the 3rd pix......yes the tallest among them. Her toto go sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
So this gap teeth is hereditary...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by ajoguegbe(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
I opened this thread thinking it has something to do with NNamdi Kanu-the Zoo's Nightmare.
who knows Kanu Nwankwo? cheesy Nnamdi all the way cool cool
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by deepwater(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kai
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by vivypretty(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
sparkwil:
Nice one......

BTW when will kanu start wearing jackets that are his size and carry a more decent hair
lol.....I no fit shout but amara likes it like that.
the coat is funny

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by soberdrunk(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kanu sabi fall hand sha!!! Which kain "Scoot' be this? angry
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
All these Nigerian authors launching abroad... Will luaunching your book in London make it attain NY bestselling status

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by sparkwil(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
vivypretty:

lol.....I no fit shout but amara likes it like that.
the coat is funny

Are you sure?

Some men are just too stubborn to adjust so the woman just gives up

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by Atiku2019: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
But Kanu see well
Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by jbaby265(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
fine woman.. beauty and brain

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by jbaby265(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Liability:
I go like fvck that woman on the 3rd pix......yes the tallest among them. Her toto go sweet ooo

I see.. you are truly a liability to seun and the rest of us in NL

what a troubled young man you are.. smh

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London by ariklawani(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje's Car Side Mirror Stolen (Photos) / Victoria Kimani In African Print Skirt. Looks Hot / Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.