Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) (37519 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by wizelink(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is highly unreasonable of the cattle rearers (fulanis) and their sponsors. Before now they destroyed our farms, Next they invaded primary schools in Edo & Anambra, next they disturbed church services in Benue state and nothing happened to them. Now they have taken Over the major roads in FCT (Capital of Nigeria) without any thought of many negative implications associated with it. Its heart disturbing That we have no where to run to anymore. we have no rest in rural areas & same in our cities & towns cos of these lawless fulanis. May God Help Us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by oweman: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=58560647]police how market una no masturbate on the matter now..but if na IPOB una go they come everywhere..welcome to THE [b]FULANI REPUBLIC OF THE FULANIS

All biafrog / ipob's should be shot at sight in the head .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
That airhead lai mohammed wont see this its movies/music videos shot outside nigeria that are his problem! Zombies una see una life! Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Central mosque is a stone throw away from ministry of finance. True or false
oyakhilomeh:

It's central area. But ministry of finance ain't in view. That's Central mosque in the extreme, NDPHC building, SEC towers.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by ComputerSeller: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
obinnho10:
This is central area Abuja oooo. I can see ministry of finance
What kind of thing is this na.
I am tired
Foreigners will be looking at us all like animals
I am just tired
I have been trying hard not to see Nigeria as a zoo...

Don't know how long it will last...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Zooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
jonbellion:
is this the right thing to do I'm the nations capital
Where there are most expats. What message are you passing across
Abeg your own is too much sometimes
angry

It's not a good thing but foreigners are also reading comments on this forum, two wrongs don't make a right. We should be calling out the FCT minister instead of calling Nigeria all sorts of ridiculous names na, it's wrong.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by MEILYN(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am beginning to see reasons with Nnamdi Kanu. We now share roads with Cows. Doesn't that make Nigeria a zoo?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by oweman: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=wizelink post=58560785]This is highly unreasonable of the cattle rearers (fulanis) and their sponsors. Before now they destroyed our farms, Next they invaded primary schools in Edo & Anambra, next they disturbed church services in Benue state and nothing happened to them. Now they have taken Over the major roads in FCT (Capital of Nigeria) without any thought of many negative implications associated with it. Its heart disturbing That we have no where to run to anymore. we have no rest in rural areas & same in our cities & towns cos of these lawless fulanis. May God Help Us

You have been adviced to move to your hamlets in iboland why ranting on how the fulani act in Abuja or have you now officially abandoned your bayafara madness .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=58560788][/quote]

yeye they do u..worry about fulani herdsmen that will come and behead someone in their farm and quit masturbating over IPOB..people that want to be free..how many people have IPOB killed...let me guess...NADA..ZERO

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by coptic: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Alanzazani:
Which Kain FCT minister we get? H has warned and threatened them but it seems Fulani are above the laws of the land. How did we get here. To be frank this is why I detest northern presidents that are bigots. In Nigeria's capital city. This can't happen in Benin republic. I never saw cows in the city when Bala Mohammed held sway. This country is just tiring

His present FCT minister is the worst.

I've had it with th Buhari govt.

Patiently waiting for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Bizgold: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why u na de complain, who no de eat cow meat self.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Organs(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Their oga is at the top na.....
mistake of a president
punishment to Nigeria

That is why God punish you and place you under his feet, mumu...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by dipznano: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
yim:
They are going in search of Buhari.
Iranu

Pretty smile smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by oweman: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
coptic:

His present FCT minister is the worst.

I've had it with th Buhari govt.

Patiently waiting for 2019.

Better get ready for your bayafara election as you tiny vote has no impact on who accept Aso villa ยก
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by emmaitive(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
on dea way to asorock

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
VictorJoshua:
Where Are The Law Enforcement Agents?
Where Are The FRSC Officials?
If It Is To Chase A Driver And Passengers Into A Ditch Now,they'll Become Active.

They're mostly the same kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by jonbellion(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's not a good thing but foreigners are also reading comments on this forum, two wrongs don't make a right. We should be calling out the FCT minister instead of calling Nigeria all sorts of ridiculous names na, it's wrong.
okay baby I'm sorry for my comment towards you kiss
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by emmaitive(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
on dea way to asorock for a meetin with d cordinator to know hw far dea oga is recuperatin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by LugarT: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Their oga is at the top na.....
mistake of a president
punishment to Nigeria

The way you guys crack me up with these lines.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Ukwunu: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good one.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by wizelink(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=58560891][/quote] you must be one of them. I can see madness run in ur blood. keep displaying your madness everywhere, i promise you your cure is handy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Scarlet5: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Buhari is A failure

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Fulani Herdsmen and their cattle on Monday took over a major road in Abuja Central Business District, FCT.

According to reports, some motorists were forced to stop their vehicles to pave way for the bulls and cows strolling freely on the express way.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/fulani-herdsmen-and-their-cattle-take.html

These jokers probably think Buhari is back from his sick leave.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by IbyOneGod: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Im not bailed about this cus Buhari is working, please I need to vomit someone should give me a large space.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by michealdeco: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Some people are avoiding this thread like itz a plaque cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me look out for them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Organs(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
wizelink:
This is highly unreasonable of the cattle rearers (fulanis) and their sponsors. Before now they destroyed our farms, Next they invaded primary schools in Edo & Anambra, next they disturbed church services in Benue state and nothing happened to them. Now they have taken Over the major roads in FCT (Capital of Nigeria) without any thought of many negative implications associated with it. Its heart disturbing That we have no where to run to anymore. we have no rest in rural areas & same in our cities & towns cos of these lawless fulanis. May God Help Us

Our problem in Nigeria is our divisive nature. Imagine your post here, so cows are not disturbing people in Kano, Kaduna? so cows see Mosques or Friday prayers and do not go into them? This is absurd. All these is not any finger pointing to anyone, it is our collective problem. IBB annulled election we siddon look, GEJ and PDP steal money tire, people say na him turn, Saraki magomago become senate leader we say God dey, David Mark was Senate leader forever and he was part for those that prevailed on corrupt Buhari to annul June 12, we no talk. Our border na free for all, both Mali people oh, kuturu with disease, Benin people, fulani from North Africa with their cows, people with Ebola virus, smugglers etc all can just stroll inside naija as dem like, and no real law enforcement yet we keep blaming hausa, yoruba, religion, fulani people etc.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Kazim88: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
hope we are not too late to save Nigeria from these Fulani Barbarians...
*sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
what is all this bikonu , do Nigerians know how many cattle's sheeps Argentina or brazil has ? Argentina as a country supplies the world beef meat with Brazil while our so called Fulani cow is not even enough to put in a Gala
do Argentine cattles walk freely in the streets of Argentina or Rio willy nilly? the point isn't having cattles or the number of cattles, it's how they are herded

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by boyency: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Animal farm

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by wizelink(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Our problem in Nigeria is our divisive nature. Imagine your post here, so cows are not disturbing people in Kano, Kaduna? so cows see Mosques or Friday prayers and do not go into them? This is absurd. All these is not any finger pointing to anyone, it is our collective problem. IBB annulled election we siddon look, GEJ and PDP steal money tire, people say na him turn, Saraki magomago become senate leader we say God dey, David Mark was Senate leader forever and he was part for those that prevailed on corrupt Buhari to annul June 12, we no talk. Our border na free for all, both Mali people oh, kuturu with disease, Benin people, fulani from North Africa with their cows, people with Ebola virus, smugglers etc all can just stroll inside naija as dem like, and no real law enforcement yet we keep blaming hausa, yoruba, religion, fulani people etc. I Cant Believe You Said No One Complained Of All You Listed Above Then I Have No Choice But To Assume U Arnt In Nigeria. of all complaints you have made what has changed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This ''Money Bed'' (photo) / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) / Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.