Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) (37507 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Zoo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Joebryan(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
And you still call this place a country?

When last did you hear of cattle parading along Accra or Pretoria?

Let me not mention London or Washington DC.

Imagine the mess at a major road of the nation's capital undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Organs:

That is why God punish you and place you under his feet, mumu...
I will never ever be under his feet
I am igbo
Live in abroad
a Christian
Jesus is my Lord

You see their is no similarity at all?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
anybody that will open his or her rotten mouth to call Nigeria a third word country may amadioha deport he or she to Bangladesh cus Nigerian is still a 6th world country, imagine foreigners with taxi waiting for cow to pass in Nigerian capital we don suffer for this country no type of abuse Oyibo people never abuse us still we still dey behave like cow,imagine Igbos as herdsmen and block abuja with thier cows ,think of what will happen to them and cows
I am speechless my brother

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by divictorymine: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abuja enviromental agency where are thou?,this is high time for u to do your work not chasing and harrasing mairuwa(pure water sellers),groundnut hawkers and okpa sellers up and down within Abuja metropolis with soilders,civil defence and police. Channel that forces to arrest d cattles,leave mai koko(pap sellers) and kose(bean cake sellers) for us oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by chigo003(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Buhari brothers have arrived!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jakumo:
There is no cause for alarm. Those magnificent heads of cattle are simply exercising their constitutional rights to free movement, along all highways and byways of Nigeria's capital city. What you can see here are native-born, Fulani-speaking Nigerian cows that acquired their citizenship by birth, thus entitling them to equal and unhindered road access throughout the federation.

As you will notice, the cows are all gathered in an orderly group as they lope along the road with military purpose, suggesting that they are very familiar with the rudiments of traffic law, as they apply to both man and beast.

Furthermore, if you look very closely at the forgoing photographs, you will notice that several of the bovines are busy taking photographs of the scenery with smart phones, no doubt to capture the memorable trip in vacation highlight films that will be shown to other excited cows all waiting eagerly back in the Sambisa Forest, the ancestral homeland of all cows and cattle herders.

To all enemies of frogress in the house who express dismay over the prospect of having cows with monstrous horns destroying their cars during rush hour, at the very least be grateful that the cow herders do not generally pull knives and rob motorists they encounter within city limits.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

That second pic. See well kitted folks fully at home with sharing the street with cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by hedonistic: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
VictorJoshua:
Where Are The Law Enforcement Agents?
Where Are The FRSC Officials?
If It Is To Chase A Driver And Passengers Into A Ditch Now,they'll Become Active.
Black people look like human beings, but are they? (to paraphrase Botha).

Nigeriai (and perhaps the whole of Africa) is cursed. Very useless.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by NothingDoMe: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b10010011:
The cows re very healthy

Well groomed!
Will you stop that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by folajoko(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
It's so annoying, I see this every morning when I am going to work... It's even worse in Kubwa

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by kikake: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Fulani Herdsmen and their cattle on Monday took over a major road in Abuja Central Business District, FCT.

According to reports, some motorists were forced to stop their vehicles to pave way for the bulls and cows strolling freely on the express way.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/fulani-herdsmen-and-their-cattle-take.html

Wow, behold the impending country of Afonja and northern Nigeria; - and perhaps some parts of SS.

Anybody who expects ma people in the east to still stick to this type of country must be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
republic of nigeristan were fulani herdsmen and boko haram hold sway.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by jboi81(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b10010011:
The cows re very healthy

Well groomed!

You're really evil! With people like you, this country will remain stagnant, you just lost every regards I have for you with your comment, you couldn't just condemn this! Sad!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
VictorJoshua:
If It Is To Chase A Driver And Passengers Into A Ditch Now,they'll Become Active.

the cows n herdsman are law enforcement agents

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by MadCow1: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2017
The Senate said it was okay so it's okay..

Just look at it as one of the beauties of Africa and keep it moving.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Organs(m): 1:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I will never ever be under his feet
I am igbo
Live in abroad
a Christian
Jesus is my Lord

You see their is no similarity at all?

You are still who you are, think living abroad is an achievement, mumu, I live abroad too, ok and i want to go back to naija to salvage the country. Fools like you are the problem. You call the only trustworthy leader a "mistake" who can come close, tell me, mumu that you are its our division that is the bane of our problem, the only reason why a sick 73 year old is our president is because of the corruption of GEJ, and all the rest. You live abroad are you not appalled at the level of corruption, all the leaders have their kids schooling abroad including igbos, hausa and yorubas. Our borders are so porous anyone can come in, corruption everywhere, your Ibo, Christians are using bribery and religiosity to deceive you all, from Stella Oduah, to Uzor kalu with his 3 jets and Nnamani, what has any Igbo gov or leader done for you? nothing, IBB, teamed up with them and looted naija dry, GEJ continued where he stopped and you continue to blame hausa muslims as the cause of your wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by emtony2000: 2:55am On Jul 18, 2017
I don't know where we going to in this country that task force will come after people selling on the street but cows will move freely .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by DrogoG(m): 3:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Even in India where they worship cow, you won't see this happen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by NaijaBlend: 3:44am On Jul 18, 2017
obinnho10:
This is central area Abuja oooo. I can see ministry of finance
What kind of thing is this na.
I am tired
Foreigners will be looking at us all like animals
I am just tired

Didn't his wife call you ANIMALS?
Next time, you use your PVC rightly!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 4:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Country filled with subhumans.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Dtzip: 5:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Abuja...in the 90s Abuja Environmental Protection Agency used to arrest those cows and the herdsmen. What happened now, AEPB do something ooo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by preselect(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Buhari's Nigeria . . . . . the legal lawlessness of fulani herdsmen

#TheCurseCalledBuhari

who will deliver us from this abomination

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by gabconsult(m): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Pleas phark wia is ya drivers lisence shocked
Amoyinoluwa24:
Fulani Herdsmen and their cattle on Monday took over a major road in Abuja Central Business District, FCT.

According to reports, some motorists were forced to stop their vehicles to pave way for the bulls and cows strolling freely on the express way.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/fulani-herdsmen-and-their-cattle-take.html
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Antichristus: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2017
hrykanu231:
To even think this is comfortably happening in this century and in a nations capital is enough to make developed nations look at us as animals.
Why can't the govt put an end to this nomadic life style, especially since it is affecting other Nigerians?

Because the lame duck and the dead man walking who is at the helms of affairs is a sibling of these animistic nomads and herdsmen who are still living in the Dark Age in spite of the fact that we're already in the 21st century CE. Shame.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Pylony(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2017
The cows simply belong to those so call Politicians or what do we expect? The Fulani's have being roaming the capital city and no agency is talking or making any arrest to that effect.

The useless Politicians use commoners to ferment trouble in the land while we kill our selves, they still gain from foreign intervention funds and as our blood spills to the joy of their cult gods.

Its high time Nigerians wise up, and note that we have a new black skinned colonial Masters who are worste than the ex white ones. These ones would do any thing possible to gain power, they make laws and break it because they are above the law, as they set for themselves an immunity through impunity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Pple wey full Presidency sef gan dem be cows,so dey wnt see any wrong wit dere fellow cow brodas causin obstruction on d road!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Pylony(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2017
VictorJoshua:
When the cows belong to a Politician do you think any agency dare make any arrest?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by TOPMAS93: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2017
this is crazy...... the federal capital indeed this is crazy...... the federal capital indeed this is crazy...... the federal capital indeed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by denssing: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2017
The cow rearers value d life of their cows more than dat of human beings. If human beings can walk d streets of Abuja, why not their cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by BZBALEX: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
VictorJoshua:
Tell those enforcement Agents. they like flexing muscle with drivers and common men who are looking for their daily bread.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Grace001: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2017
What do you expect? Afterall Nigeria belong to Northerners born to rule mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This ''Money Bed'' (photo) / Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.