Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. (1462 Views)

Earn 2k Daily With Your Phone And Data Connectivity / Download App On Your Phone And Get 200-400 Daily / Monitor Your Shop With Your Phones From Any Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
DE PAVELANE GLOBAL RESOURCE LIMITED

Monitor your premises with our CCTV camera with the added benefit of live viewing with your smart phone, laptop where ever you are.

We install to Companies, Schools, Banks etc...

We install nationwide

Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Morning
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Afternoon
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Uncommon solution provider.......
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Nairalandsss(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by finalboss(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
i have all this.. all I need is to get it connected to my phone which is not iPhone.
I need hard disk also.. I was robbed recently and it was terrifying.
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Morning
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by adollyboy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Price range please!
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
adollyboy:
Price range please!
It depends on how many cameras you want to install
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by eripecs(f): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
How much per one and where is your location?
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
eripecs:
How much per one and where is your location?
Camera price differs it depends on the brand, for Hikvision indoor camera(20-50m)each is 17k while Hikvision Outdoor camera(20-50m) is 19k
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by eripecs(f): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Zealmind:
Camera price differs it depends on the brand, for Hikvision indoor camera(20-50m)each is 17k while Hikvision Outdoor camera(20-50m) is 19k
Can you still help with the installation should I get the camera myself?
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
eripecs:

Can you still help with the installation should I get the camera myself?
Yes
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by adollyboy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
How much will it cost to install two cameras?
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
adollyboy:
How much will it cost to install two cameras?
It depends on location, pls call
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Installation Nationwide
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Evening
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by maxudu(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
How much to get 3 indoor and 2 outdoors cameras installed inclusive of installation cost.
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
maxudu:
How much to get 3 indoor and 2 outdoors cameras installed inclusive of installation cost.
please send me your email address
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by maxudu(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Maxudu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Monitor Your Premises With Our CCTV Camera Via Your Phone And Other Gadgets. by Zealmind: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2018
I will send the quote to your mail
maxudu:
Maxudu@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? / MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do / Invest With TBC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.