Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? (1479 Views)

Moniepoint POS Terminal / Get Your Moniepoint And Fets Pos From Crismore With Prompt Deployment / Baxibox Pos (n30,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? by isaac101: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Comparison Between Baxipos and Moniepoint pos.
Having reviewed both BaxiBox and Moniepoint in my previous post. Well, this is what I have to say after using both pos to carry out transactions. First of all, no terminal has a perfect service, so don't let anybody deceive you that one terminal is the best. This review is based on my own personal usage of both Moniepoint and BaxiPos terminal

Read More
Re: Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? by doggedfighter(f): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Did you say we should read more? undecided

1 Like

Re: Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? by uncleck: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
I need any pos machine very urgently. Does anyone have any suggestions?

doggedfighter:
Did you say we should read more? undecided
Don't mind the blogger op. There's no even reason for comparison between those two. Moniepoint is for business while baxi is for just the name, they'll chase you out of market with high charges

1 Like

Re: Baxibox Pos Or Moniepoint Pos Which Is Better? by isaac101: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Have you used the two ?
uncleck:
I need any pos machine very urgently. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Don't mind the blogger op. There's no even reason for comparison between those two. Moniepoint is for business while baxi is for just the name, they'll chase you out of market with high charges

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Farm Investment Gives Better RIO Read More / Why You Should Hurry And Buy A Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki Now / Why You Should Invest In Litecoin Instead Of Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.