Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Avonnigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Avonnigeria (6655 Views)

Avonnigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avonnigeria by Jwith: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2010
when my friend told me Avon is finally in Nigeria i didn't believe her. until i saw the store she opened loaded with Avon cosmetics, childrens items, shoes, etc.
As far as i am concerned that's the job i've been waiting for, no need to look for a job anymore, once my order comes in, i will be off the hook. Thank God.
well just wanted to share the best kept secret with you all, me i am not selfish.
sorry their web address is www.avonnigeria.com
Re: Avonnigeria by olaoye78: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
yes ooo, i know, i am a rep also. i will be getting my order soon. I could not believe at first a well , but 1 of my friends has order a couple of times with them now. we both placed our order and should recieve it soon.
what i like about them is they are so efficient. They trained, answered all our questions, and were really helpful.
Avons products are very cheap and the product is good. My friend even gets free gifts which she sells, i couldn't believe that.
God has anwsered my prayers with avonnigeria, i can tell you.
Re: Avonnigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hi dears, thank you so much for the info. Just registered. Please i would like to have some info on how their training is done. Is it online? Cheers!
Re: Avonnigeria by veevyean: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
please how do i become a sales representative of avon products in nigeria. i need response pls asap
Re: Avonnigeria by NosaTheo: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
Jwith:

when my friend told me Avon is finally in Nigeria i didn't believe her. until i saw the store she opened loaded with Avon cosmetics, childrens items, shoes, etc.
As far as i am concerned that's the job i've been waiting for, no need to look for a job anymore, once my order comes in, i will be off the hook. Thank God.
well just wanted to share the best kept secret with you all, me i am not selfish.
sorry their web address is www.avonnigeria.com

Please how do I register as a Rep?. I have been to the avonnigeria website and nothing is there yet.
Give you me their address in Lagos and whereever they are in Nigeria.

I am really interested in this, and thanks once again for sharing the info
Re: Avonnigeria by NosaTheo: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
Please how do I register as a Rep?. I have been to the avonnigeria website and nothing is there yet.
Give you me their address in Lagos and whereever they are in Nigeria.

I am really interested in this, and thanks once again for sharing the info
Re: Avonnigeria by henryhemon(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
That's the business am waiting for.
Re: Avonnigeria by rocean: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2012
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Avonnigeria by Remojane: 3:59am On Feb 22, 2016
I have been to the site. It redirected me to the main official web. There Nigeria is not listed, and am having issues completing the reg form cos everything there has to be in US address
Re: Avonnigeria by Obeenah(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Find out how you can make N91,000 daily with this secret supermarket income seminar. Where you only shop once and earn continous commission for life.

Visit: www.bpination.com

Website explains everything.

Also attend our strictly by invitation seminar holding this Saturday @ Protea Hotel V.I opp EKO HOTEL and SUITES Victoria Island on the 27th of Saturday.

Call or Text 0803-512-5915 to reserve your seat and get free entry to this seminar.

NB: pre registration gets you free entry to the seminar however failure to pre register would require paying an entry fee of N3,000 at the seminar.

Regards.

www.bpination.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Application Letter Comprehensive / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline / How Much Salary Do Dispatch Riders Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.