Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam (16113 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Impersonating Kenyan First Lady / Two Nigerians Jailed For £1m Phishing Scam In U.K. / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by yaqq: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
no one need to check name to know their state of origin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by gozie112(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2017
whitebeard:
majority of the crimes outside the country are committed by your brothers claiming to be Nigerians, u complaining about Nigerian corruption, have u visited Ukraine before have to checked Romania government, there are country whose scale of corruption is worse than Nigeria's own, u picture Nigerian corruption as the worse in the world, u dont know shite about other corrupt countries, even the US that everyone think is high and mighty is corrupt.

Dont think Biafra is corruption proof, Igbo's practice tribalism against other tribes and nepotism against their tribes men. Pls stop calling our country Nigeria a zoo, pls stop it, it's an insult to people that have died and are sacrificing and are also willing to sacrifice for our country, pls stop insulting Nigeria.
zoo.....aminmyhouse
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by PenisCaP: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2017
J
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2017
and who arrested them for duping Nigerians
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by policy12: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
...is our work o.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by ekensi01: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
BIAFRANS SHOULD GET WISE FASTLY AND WAKE UP.

KANU WILL PUSH YOU GUYS TO HELL.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by AbarisFather(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Two Biafrans Not Nigerians
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by xtremeTall(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Dem never dissappoint cool
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2017
whitebeard:
so u think every one that doesn't support Biafra is a buhari supporter let me enlighten u I am a revolutionist, I dont support this nigerian government and I dont support Biafra.

U see that picture, that's where African nations that are consumed by tribalism are headed. The old generation planted the tree of tribalism and abandoned the tree of unity and understanding, well the next generation the children that u think would continue in your footstep ( just so u know in as much as the children go to school and have Internet access, those children are bound to stop tribalism) would uproot the tree of tribalism and grow that of unity and understanding.

Yes to revolution, no to restructuring and biafra
You said yes to revolution and no to biafra and restructuring.
Can you please explain to me what you mean by revolution and how it will liberate the entire south from been slaves to the north.
Thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by PenisCaP: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Sharrrrrap, wat do you know

Guy use this space for better thing and put yoruba scammer on FrontPage.. they scam too.
They own zinze and dammy krane who ar wasting in u.s prison for fraud.

The comments u making arr not relevant.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by malware: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Kuku give them their country abeg...... At Nigeria can regain its image in the comity of nations..... Under one month of independence, Biafra would overtake all countries in crime rate and corruption. We now know what Nigeria's problem is.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by udemzyudex(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
With the way tribalism is going on nairaland, seun if you don't do something about this I pray FG doesn't come after this forum,cos this is the only place I'm seeing tribes hating each other like no tomorrow.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by 0b100100111: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2017

Blood of Nnamadi Kanu!

Re these lots cursed?

Bent on developing the world at all cost!

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by BluntBoy(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2017
All Biafrans should be arrested and sentenced to jail for a period of 15 years each. The reason is that all Biafrans have the tendency to be lawbreakers. They are a disgrace to our country.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by lifezone247(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Whenever I see this kinda threads on NL and read its comments, I just weep for Nigeria.
Like aren't they ever tired of being tribalists all day.
my brother. The thing taya me sef. It's just like you black and you complaining that a white man ratialy abuse you. To me tribalism and resist is the same.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Meanwhile in the UK, beheading people on the street shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by Shiitposter: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Whenever I see this kinda threads on NL and read its comments, I just weep for Nigeria.

I used to take thia thread seriously before, but after a while you'll realise that they are all friends and probably drink beer together when they can.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by misteryman: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2017
whitebeard:
majority of the crimes outside the country are committed by your brothers claiming to be Nigerians, u complaining about Nigerian corruption, have u visited Ukraine before have to checked Romania government, there are country whose scale of corruption is worse than Nigeria's own, u picture Nigerian corruption as the worse in the world, u dont know shite about other corrupt countries, even the US that everyone think is high and mighty is corrupt.

Dont think Biafra is corruption proof, Igbo's practice tribalism against other tribes and nepotism against their tribes men. Pls stop calling our country Nigeria a zoo, pls stop it, it's an insult to people that have died and are sacrificing and are also willing to sacrifice for our country, pls stop insulting Nigeria.

As if your brothers doesn't commit crimes, shame fall on you

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by mslilybeth(f): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I wonder o, Nigerians are so myopic that they can't see beyond religious sentiment, even the so called educated youths are not left out.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
madcow1 - ebe like say the mods have declared open season - three threads in 30 minutes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by Princesaha: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Nnaemeka Agbo and Kingsley Adeyemi. One Ipob and One afonja = draw match
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by deolu2000(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2017
I came to check names n i am by no means disappointed because the proteges of Nnamdi kanu don't disappoint in their hobby, crime!!!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by juman(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Yes we blame the Igbos for being criminal peoples, but our own country is very bad one that makes living condition of masses very difficult.

Successive bad leadership destroyed nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by airmark(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2017
misteryman:

As if your brothers doesn't commit crimes, shame fall on you

cheesy

They doesn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by Kebreal92(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
NCAN CHAIRMAN KADUNA ZONAL OFFICE....

UNGWAR RIMI GRA DIVISION REPORTING.

AND THE NAMES ARE:

**Nnaemaka Agbo**(35)

**Kingsley Ndigbo** (32)

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by willibounce1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ipods don suffer today ooo. Abeg make una wereywanyo for this people ooo. I no wan dey hear story say person commit suicide o.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam by baysol: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:

wake up its only the developer repping the Biafra land. as then dey ki them reach for India den no they hear so so money so so corruption. Make this people come leave Nigeria for us abeg e don dey too much for this yeye people from ala short cut alias developers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road / Amos Gabriel: Nigerian Jailed For Fraud In Singapore Gets Fresh Cheating Charge / Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.