Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (574 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000 / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by wiloy2k8(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Two Nigerians arrested in Cambodia for trafficking 1 kilo of cocaine
Two Nigerian men have been arrested by the Cambodian authorities for allegedly smuggling one kilo of cocaine into Cambodia.
Okoro Chukwuka Boniface, 28, and Obiora Dozie Frank, 33, were caught by anti-drug police officers on Thursday in Phnom Penh after they imported the illicit drug from Colombia.
The suspects hid the drug in a box of fake jewelry and sent it to Cambodia via DHL shipping company. Some 189 packs of cocaine, totally weighing 1 kilogram were confiscated from the two suspects.
Cambodia has no death sentence, under its law, but a person who traffics more than 80 grams of drug will face life imprisonment.

https://www.digestng.com/2017/07/18/two-nigerians-arrested-in-cambodia-for-trafficking-1-kilo-of-cocaine/

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by Skyfornia(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2017
We are tired of this kinda news.... Where is Buhari!?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by 40kobo77: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Criminals.

All of them.

Cursed people.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by fernandez1(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2017
I do not need to check the name self I know is IKENNA my people
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by adonbilivit: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2017
To the guy above me, so na 40kobo you get for you account.

If these ones had succeeded now they would come back home and take titles like Ogbuefi1, Ononaenyi, Anuweluobi, akpaka, olololo, etc not knowing bothering how they made their money.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by Luciferdevil(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Afonjas from the East weldone oh. You guys hav changed your names to our Igbo brothers to spite them. Pls Igbos dnt help them develop Colombia also, come bk to India they need you more.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by Barrywilly(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Two Nigerians or two biafrans cheesy. Honestly, I don't know why it is the Igbos being arrested for drugs all over the world. I think Nnamdi Clownu ought to look into this and advise his brothers who have taken drug pushing to the next level
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by Jerryojozy(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Skull mining to the west
Drug trafficking to the east.
50-50.

Genius J
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by malware: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2017
They are not Nigerians, they are from the Land of Rising Crime, they went to develop Cambodia by force.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine by Tiffbuxas: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2017
These people again...... All those my friends in exports and imports pls take it easy oo

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Stripped For Sprinkling Substance Against Witchcraft Attack / The Face Of The Gallant Police Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Delta Yesterday / See The Face Of Cultist Who Sells Human Head For N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.