Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Mobile Applications That Cater On-demand Features Are In Demand - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile Applications That Cater On-demand Features Are In Demand (856 Views)

Future Applications That Secure Income Daily / I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This / Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Applications That Cater On-demand Features Are In Demand by mobiindia: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Mobile Applications That Cater On-Demand Features Are In Demand The e-commerce era has been taken over by the mobility trend, with most businesses looking to supplement their websites with mobile applications. But having an m-commerce app is not enough to bring good results. The app has to be enriched with features, particularly those that are specific to the industry requirements.…

Read more: https://www.mobiindia.in/blog/mobile-applications-cater-demand-features-demand/

(1) (Reply)

Linnswork Expert Needed Asap / We Should Adopt A Freelance Culture In Nigeria / Where Can I Download VB For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.