Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This (1356 Views)

Future Applications That Secure Income Daily / Mobile Applications That Cater On-demand Features Are In Demand / Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by RuddyFusion(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
I need someone here in Lagos who can teach me how to build Web Application that do things listed below

1. Clients being able to create account/update/edit their account/profile ( more like a dashboard with user settings (change email/password, notification settings) and base on their interest from registration products/services will be displayed to them and They can then make selection and pay with different payment options .

2. Clients can edit Profile and manage information about their listing Basic details, photos, schedules and prices they can also login into the account using any of thier Social media profile

3. The application can allow peps on it message each other send accept/decline requests and create and send new requests.

4. Clients can rate products and services on offer

5.Clients should have different options to make payment on the platform

6. The application should be able to Manage payout methods and view transaction history

I want to be taught using Any PHP Framework particularly Laravel. Frontend part of the Application can be done using Bootstrap or HTML5,CSS and JS

I am a fast learner am not particular about duration as far as we are able to build a Web Application like the one i stated above and am able to replicate the steps in building something similar.

Am in Lagos and ready to start this class immediately, if you're available to teach me please drop your number below stating what you can do and i will give you a ring to work out the cost and other details
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by Realphilo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
RuddyFusion:
I need someone here in Lagos who can teach me how to build Web Application that do things listed below

1. Clients being able to create account/update/edit their account/profile ( more like a dashboard with user settings (change email/password, notification settings) and base on their interest from registration products/services will be displayed to them and They can then make selection and pay with different payment options .

2. Clients can edit Profile and manage information about their listing Basic details, photos, schedules and prices they can also login into the account using any of thier Social media profile

3. The application can allow peps on it message each other send accept/decline requests and create and send new requests.

4. Clients can rate products and services on offer

5.Clients should have different options to make payment on the platform

6. The application should be able to Manage payout methods and view transaction history

I want to be taught using Any PHP Framework particularly Laravel. Frontend part of the Application can be done using Bootstrap or HTML5,CSS and JS

I am a fast learner am not particular about duration as far as we are able to build a Web Application like the one i stated above and am able to replicate the steps in building something similar.

Am in Lagos and ready to start this class immediately, if you're available to teach me please drop your number below stating what you can do and i will give you a ring to work out the cost and other details
call/Whatsapp 08169254598
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by RuddyFusion(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
@Realphilo you didn't actually tell me what you're going to do and how, i will still call you
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
RuddyFusion:
@Realphilo you didn't actually tell me what you're going to do and how, i will still call you

Drop your number, let me call you.

Or WhatsApp me.

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by francollimasso: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
RuddyFusion:
it easy using laravel + vue.js/angular. WhatsApp zero eight zero six six two eight nine five five seven
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by RuddyFusion(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
francollimasso:
it easy using laravel + vue.js/angular. WhatsApp zero eight zero six six two eight nine five five seven

Spoken to you bro.....awaits your revert
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This by cannyq: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2017
visit www.cannyq.com for complete angularjs solution
francollimasso:

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Convert An Online Android App To Offline? / Port Harcourt Based Web Programmers Meet-up Whatsapp Group / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.